April 20th, 2011 Written Update - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by bee5

Gardes,
  LOL ...................
  I think those rose colored glasses weren't even required for my that reaction (posted above).
  I can't imagine what would be the state if someone watched with those glasses on ... 
  Usha, How are you ? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

Guddu was playing .☺️. hmm ..I agree so many times it cannot be accidental ..  but from his expressions he came across pretty innocent and serious ... β˜ΊοΈ
   And it wasn't just him playing .. Runjhun also was playing ...☺️☺️
  ..Oh God! I am unable to concentrate on the meeting (that I am attending!) πŸ˜†

@ blue :   I'm .... well ..... I'm sitting in front of my system and grinning like an idiot .....  πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 

@ pink :   G was adorable ...... (i guess I'm going wear out that word today ! πŸ˜† ) .... and R matched him every step ! ..... 

I pity you Bee ! .... a boring meeting  ???? after this ??? Oh mannn !  ..... Tough !!! πŸ˜†

Now me .... I'm going to bed tonite .... carefully fixing my RTGs .... and wait for  R&G  to appear in my dreams  .... Lucky me .... right ???

Now dont you wish you were in my side of the world ?????πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Edited by rusha4003 - 12 years ago
Thxs4update! Wafah!
Minus the M&M's scenes, todays episode was just so awesome.  The scene where R comes to wake him up and makes him understand her pov, perfectly written, enacted, and executed!!!!πŸ‘
I have to commend the writers for including some consistency, reality  and constantly surprising the audience.  This is one well written show.
Now, as I have always said that it does make a difference when in a show two ppl can act well.  These two are fine actors who can act very well.  
I loved the start of flirting that is emerging between them towards the end of the scene.  
I also noted that in this scene these two have found a way to communicate with each other, like their own little language which is still in the process of development, but its there.  Its like their own secret language.  I am loving all these subtleties in the writing.  As well as your updates and VM's Thank You. 
I love that R is so bright & creative.  Now, if only she learns to stand up to her M&M's, because even in this scene she kept the peace on both sides-I think?
Edited by EcliPSe_2010 - 12 years ago
this show is goin so Well im lovin it !! 
hahaha guddu is so cute<3 

thanks for the update, gotta watch the episode today at night....and the precap: awwww, i love it
Thanks for the update and the vm.
Beautiful song.
Originally posted by gardes

Bee, I did not want to admit openly in front of Usha -  I did not want to sound like her with her you-know-whats (ha, ha), but I wished they did not show the precap.  I am LONGING to see tomorrow's episode.  Gone is my prosaic attitude towards this show for today (hopefully), for the CVs' writing, the direction, the vignettes, etc.  Runjhun looked so adorable in her blue saree and Guddu was playing with her.  The first time was understandable, but twice after that to stop her in the bathroom was N.O.T accidental.

There Usha, my name is Gardes and I saw the precap through your rose-colored glasses!

LOL gardes, I was grinning like an idiot during my lunch break as I watched this πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  not even my hand could hide the grin.

I'm going back and forth between it being accidental or not.  On one hand, he looks a little flustered.  On the other hand, it could be because he wants her to say something to him and she's just trying to get around him and leave so finally he says something to stop her.  I LOVED how he's basically whispering when he is questioning her.  Himmanshoo is such a great actor.  When he was faking being nice, you could tell Guddu was faking... now you can tell that Guddu is being sincere. 

As for the saris, I'm wondering if that is something that Runjhun made up because she knew he would react harshly to being falsely accused or if that is something Mitho actually did and tried to blame on Guddu.

It would be great that it was Mittho as I would love for Guddu to take Runjhun sari shopping to replace her ruined wardrobe.  I don't think she'll tell him but maybe he'll just "happen" to see her shopping and then pick out stuff for her.  She could tell him she'll ride in a rickshaw with the saris back since she can't hold the stuff on his bike and he'll be annoyed that she won't come back with him (maybe threaten the rickshaw walla to drop the stuff off so she can ride with himπŸ˜†πŸ˜†).

Also, even if Mittho did ruin the saris, maybe Runjhun says "hum ne" to tease Guddu.

Iam so happy this stupid misunderstanding wasnt dragged for a week like in Ekta serials. Ahhh I love the writers of this show :D

LOL gardes, I was grinning like an idiot during my lunch break as I watched this πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  not even my hand could hide the grin.

I'm going back and forth between it being accidental or not.  On one hand, he looks a little flustered.  On the other hand, it could be because he wants her to say something to him and she's just trying to get around him and leave so finally he says something to stop her.  I LOVED how he's basically whispering when he is questioning her.  Himmanshoo is such a great actor.  When he was faking being nice, you could tell Guddu was faking... now you can tell that Guddu is being sincere. 

As for the saris, I'm wondering if that is something that Runjhun made up because she knew he would react harshly to being falsely accused or if that is something Mitho actually did and tried to blame on Guddu.

It would be great that it was Mittho as I would love for Guddu to take Runjhun sari shopping to replace her ruined wardrobe.  I don't think she'll tell him but maybe he'll just "happen" to see her shopping and then pick out stuff for her.  She could tell him she'll ride in a rickshaw with the saris back since she can't hold the stuff on his bike and he'll be annoyed that she won't come back with him (maybe threaten the rickshaw walla to drop the stuff off so she can ride with himπŸ˜†πŸ˜†).

Also, even if Mittho did ruin the saris, maybe Runjhun says "hum ne" to tease Guddu.

great post..I think R made up the sarees being ruined...πŸ˜†

[/QUOTE]
Oh man what an episode- all i have to say is Guddu you are not ready for Mrs. Runjhun Sukla -you are not ready !!! I can safely say he has never had a relationship with another woman otherwise he wouldnt have been deceived so easily.πŸ˜†
Runjhun your tatics today was brilliant -you actually had me believing that Guddu destroyed all your saris for real.
The only disappointing thing is that this was the first genuine gift i ever saw Runjhun getting and the moment was ruined.πŸ˜” but i have no fear - i believe Guddu will make her Blush till she turns Orange in later episodes !
These two are so cute its causing me to lose sleep !
I applaud the writers as they presented another wonderful episode πŸ‘. I hope to see some cake cutting etc for the 100th episode.

Wafah i looooove the video - i was smiling from start to ending.
Edited by kittykisser - 12 years ago
Originally posted by rusha4003

@ blue :   I'm .... well ..... I'm sitting in front of my system and grinning like an idiot .....  πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 

@ pink :   G was adorable ...... (i guess I'm going wear out that word today ! πŸ˜† ) .... and R matched him every step ! ..... 

I pity you Bee ! .... a boring meeting  ???? after this ??? Oh mannn !  ..... Tough !!! πŸ˜†

Now me .... I'm going to bed tonite .... carefully fixing my RTGs .... and wait for  R&G  to appear in my dreams  .... Lucky me .... right ???

Now dont you wish you were in my side of the world ?????πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

What is RTG, Usha?

Yeah it was one of those craziest days (referring to meetings). Had 3 in the morning and 1 in the afternoon ..  And it is not that my work is only to attend meetings πŸ˜†