Chandragupta Maurya

Great news ! CGM well accepted.New TB Article!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Rituparnaa

IF-Rockerz

Rituparnaa

Posted: 20 April 2011 at 3:34am | IP Logged
Good news for all.CGM well accepted by the viewers ..........here is the new TB article confirming it...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

bhagu_k-Swetha-veil_of_rosesrinku4uBul3KissOfDeath

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Great news ! CGM well accepted.New TB Article!" in Chandragupta Maurya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Swetha-

Coolbie

-Swetha-

Posted: 20 April 2011 at 3:41am | IP Logged
yipee.....Dancing
i'm so happy dat cgm got accepted by viewers.....Party

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rituparnaa

KissOfDeath

IF-Sizzlerz

KissOfDeath

Posted: 20 April 2011 at 6:45am | IP Logged
yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeParty

Rituparnaa

Ankita_88

IF-Rockerz

Ankita_88

Posted: 20 April 2011 at 7:34am | IP Logged
Main toh itniiiiiiiiii khush hooon .....i am happy like anything.....Ritudi thanks for posting this article....Aap aaye iss forum mein toh bahar aaye.....whr r u all???Jhumdi,Rinku,Sinha,....?????? i told you guys my BF can never fail in his life....See Chanakya is helping in TRPs toooo....do you know why???because I love him....ROFLROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RituparnaaKissOfDeath

KissOfDeath

IF-Sizzlerz

KissOfDeath

Posted: 20 April 2011 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ankita_88

Main toh itniiiiiiiiii khush hooon .....i am happy like anything.....Ritudi thanks for posting this article....Aap aaye iss forum mein toh bahar aaye.....whr r u all???Jhumdi,Rinku,Sinha,....?????? i told you guys my BF can never fail in his life....See Chanakya is helping in TRPs toooo....do you know why???because I love him....ROFLROFLROFL
i know di .......most of the viewers are attracted to the show coz of himDay Dreaming

Rituparnaa

IF-Rockerz

Rituparnaa

Posted: 20 April 2011 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Yeah Ankita ultimately I joined the forum............constant 2.0 TRP is definitely an achivement.

Ankita_88

IF-Rockerz

Ankita_88

Posted: 20 April 2011 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rituparnaa

Yeah Ankita ultimately I joined the forum............constant 2.0 TRP is definitely an achivement.

ahaan di u r allowed to join....but dont you dare to drool over my Chanakya...ROFLROFL i hv copyrighted him...LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RituparnaaKissOfDeath

Ankita_88

IF-Rockerz

Ankita_88

Posted: 20 April 2011 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya.harshiti

Originally posted by Ankita_88

i know di .......most of the viewers are attracted to the show coz of himDay Dreaming

priyaji,....the way he said akhand bharat and the chemistry between guru shishya is fabulous....dis is really a treat to watch.,,.

KissOfDeath

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.