Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

scorpiodreams thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
awesome and superb update. geet already controlling maan and maan seducing geet...both are pros at their jobs😉 hope their wont b any MU/distubances before their wedding...they deserve a smooth wedding
sweet cherry thumbnail
loved da update
do continue
maan so naughty
plzzz udpate da nxt part
nahtani88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
lovely update
cont soon
thanks for the pm
vidu87 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
superb update
thnx 4 d pm
cont soon👏
Limerance thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
That was an awesome update! 
I loved the naughty Maan and threatening Geet. Lol
As soon as you mentioned the dates I knew you were going to pick July 7th which is so long away! But I guess we'll hold out. Now I'm just feeling antsy as to what's going to happen until then.  I hope nothing bad. 😕
swetha10 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
nice update... liked dev-NT fight... continue soon
Antares thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Wonderful update! Lolz at Maan's impatience but it was cute nevertheless. I love the bond Geet and NT share. NT and Dev part was good too. Do continue soon.
mitzi11 thumbnail
perfect
lovely update
pls cont soonnn
thanks pm
thnak yu so muchhh
cyum321 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
july 7 its tooo far y this long... i dont want evil eyes back again... let it be friday please😍
laxmi2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Soapoperasrfun

But why did Geet start addressing Naintara as Naintara instead of di all of a sudden. I thought she always called her Di.

Here is the answer to your question. It's not really an update, more of a fun side piece.

Just for Fun

Engaged!

Dadi Khurana=DK
Maan Singh Khurana=MSK
Geet Handa=GH
Dev Singh Khurana=DSK
Naintara Khurana=NK

Scene1

(Opens with a view of Delhi, and then a very lovely, semi-modest home.)

NK: Where is my phone? Where is my phone?

(Searching all around the house. Looking on tables and chairs, and under pillows, etc.)

DSK: Honey, what are you looking for?

NK: My phone.

DSK: Oh, you left it on you bedside table. But why do you need your phone?

NK: Because JD just told Harsh that Maan veerji is marrying GT, I mean Geet, and I have to find out if that's the truth.

(NK rushes off to get her cell phone.)

Scene2

(Chicago in the morning. Khurana mansion appears and then a view of the dining table is seen. GH and MSK are sitting next to each other, eating breakfast. While eating they give each other playful looks, and under the table, their feet can be seen touching.)

(A phone is ringing. GH reaches into her pocket and pulls out the phone. Naintara Di is seen on the screen. MSK gives a curious look and GH shows him the phone, before placing it to her ear.)

GH: Hello.

NK:Geet!

(GH holds the phone away from her ear in response the the loudness of NK's response.)

NK: Geet, is JD playing a prank on Harsh, or is what he said the truth?

(GH smiles.)

GH: I don't know, Di, what did JD tell Harsh?

NK: Geet, don't play with me. Just now on Skype, JD told Harsh that you and Maan are going to get married. Geet, did Maan propose to you?

(GH glances at MSK and smiles, then answers the question.)

GH: Yes, he did.

NK: OMG! OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG!

(GH again holds phone away from ear.)

NK: Dev, it's true! Geet just told me that Maan veerji asked her to marry him!

NK: Geet, you have to tell me how he proposed. Where were you, what did he say, did he give you the Khurana family engagement ring?

GH: Di...

NK: What did Dadi say? I bet she was super excited.

GH: Di...

NK: Have you set a date?

GH: DI!

NK: What type of ceremony are you having?"

GH: Naintara, at least let me get a word in, will you?"

(GH is almost shouting now.)

NK: Oh, sorry, Geet. I'll let you talk.

(GH tells NK about the proposal. Flashbacks are shown of the night in the garden. Scenes include; GH crying and GH and MSK hugging, MSK gets down on one knee with ring, GH hold's out for MSK to put ring on, MSK kisses GH's face everywhere with camera fading right before lip kiss.)

NK: That sounds so romantic. Dev just told me that he wasn't going to let my family take me away, even if that meant we had to get married. Oh, why couldn't he be more like his brother sometimes?

(GH giggles and soon NK joins the laughter.)

NK: As soon as you guys set the date, let me know. Oh, and I totally have to be involved in choosing your clothes and jewelry. I know I can't be there in person, but we'll work something out.

GH: That sounds good, Di. Um, we have to get ready to go to Mass soon, so we can talk later, alright?

NK: Alright. Bye, Geet.

GH: Bye, Di.

Scene3

(Naintara is sitting on her bed, closing her phone. She places the phone back on the bedside table. After standing silent for a few seconds, she starts jumping up and down like a child, and screaming happily.)

NK: Veerji is marrying Geet! This is fabulous! I knew they were perfect together, I just knew it. Oh, I can't wait for their wedding!