tehzeeb25

IF-Rockerz

tehzeeb25

Posted: 20 April 2011 at 2:30am | IP Logged
no i dint notice that
thanxxxx 4 sharin ..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Prabhkallubee5

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Did u guys notice? (Page 2)" in Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

monalidp

monalidp

Posted: 20 April 2011 at 3:19am | IP Logged
@bee - you are a keen observer....I had missed that.Shocked
But I think this is the second time Guddu's fringe(LOL) touched Runjhun.
I think on the SR night when he was very close to her , he bent his head in frustration and in that instant it touched Runjhun's face...I don't have a video but may be we can watch the scene again from all angles in slow motion to decide whether it touched her or notWink (Yeah...I am running IPL fever nowBig smile)

Edited by monalidp - 20 April 2011 at 4:57am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PrabhkalluOmaRamdassbee5

rusha4003

IF-Dazzler

rusha4003

Posted: 20 April 2011 at 4:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bee5

Originally posted by Wafah

LOL Bee...I didn't notice...and you noticed on the second watch? LOL It must be because I haven't actually watched the Guddu and Runjhun scene more than once (like I usually do). Then again...I'm not as good with details as you are. Thanks for sharing...It's was pretty intense :) gave me goosebumps too.

Don't laugh, Wafah ..LOL I already feel like a nut putting this post !Embarrassed
I had almost missed it .. bcos my entire concentration was on his eyes (or face) ... and caught a slight glimpse almost at that parting second .. and I am like - didn't something happen near the hair ... and I go back and see it ...  (I have a DVR, so that helped.)

Like I said, in the online video it could be easily missed. But when I caught that on TV, it was really intense ...it was like a "wow moment"....Tongue

WOW .... Bee .... WOW ...again ..... i missed  this ... I was overwhelmed with the whole scene and forgot to note the details !

And  .... Wink ..... I'm  joining Wafah ... LOL ..... catching my dear Bee in 'mush' moments is rare !!! 
LOLLOL

Now I'm going back to catch that scene !! Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Prabhkallurani2007gardesbee5

sur001

IF-Dazzler

sur001

Posted: 20 April 2011 at 5:27am | IP Logged
No......I missed that but thanksLOLLOL for sharing
I think I am gonna rewatch it two three times moreLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PrabhkalluOmaRamdassbee5

gardes

IF-Dazzler

gardes

Posted: 20 April 2011 at 5:59am | IP Logged
I did miss it because I was hoping Guddu had not reached that stage yet - being smitten so suddenly.  I wanted Guddu to start observing Runjhun in different light....  slowly and steadily.

To me the last 2 days have happened very suddenly in their lives - a bit too fast for my taste.  Yeah everyone is getiing to watch coochie-coo moments from them but they are not fitting the mold for me.

Sorry guys, just my humble opinion (that I am sure no one wants to read!).......

Edited by gardes - 20 April 2011 at 6:53am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AnovamonalidpPrabhkalluWafahOmaRamdassbee5

bhavni88

IF-Dazzler

bhavni88

Posted: 20 April 2011 at 6:44am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing bee..

I watch online as no zee channel on tvAngry

have watched that scene a few times but not noticed..Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bee5

OmaRamdass

IF-Rockerz

OmaRamdass

Posted: 20 April 2011 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
wow i missed that - i didnt notice how close he was i was too caught up in the chemistry occurring on screen at the moment. i am going to watch this episode over- i agree with gardes i dont really want them to fall in love so fast - things are moving too fast between them and when this chemistry is rushed it will get dull.

bee5

rani2007

Goldie

rani2007

Posted: 20 April 2011 at 6:45pm | IP Logged
So I have the last 4 episodes on my DVR LOL and just rewatched this scene (3x LOL) - I knew he got close but not this close.  Nice catch Bee Big smileBig smileBig smile

bee5

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.