Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

Did u guys notice? - Page 2

rusha4003 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: bee5

Don't laugh, Wafah ..πŸ˜† I already feel like a nut putting this post !😳
I had almost missed it .. bcos my entire concentration was on his eyes (or face) ... and caught a slight glimpse almost at that parting second .. and I am like - didn't something happen near the hair ... and I go back and see it ...  (I have a DVR, so that helped.)

Like I said, in the online video it could be easily missed. But when I caught that on TV, it was really intense ...it was like a "wow moment"....πŸ˜›

WOW .... Bee .... WOW ...again ..... i missed  this ... I was overwhelmed with the whole scene and forgot to note the details !

And  .... πŸ˜‰ ..... I'm  joining Wafah ... LOL ..... catching my dear Bee in 'mush' moments is rare !!! 
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Now I'm going back to catch that scene !! πŸ˜Š

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sur001 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
No......I missed that but thanksπŸ˜†πŸ˜† for sharing
I think I am gonna rewatch it two three times moreπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
gardes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I did miss it because I was hoping Guddu had not reached that stage yet - being smitten so suddenly.  I wanted Guddu to start observing Runjhun in different light....  slowly and steadily.

To me the last 2 days have happened very suddenly in their lives - a bit too fast for my taste.  Yeah everyone is getiing to watch coochie-coo moments from them but they are not fitting the mold for me.

Sorry guys, just my humble opinion (that I am sure no one wants to read!).......
Edited by gardes - 13 years ago
bhavni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks for sharing bee..

I watch online as no zee channel on tv😑

have watched that scene a few times but not noticed..πŸ˜‰
OmaRamdass thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wow i missed that - i didnt notice how close he was i was too caught up in the chemistry occurring on screen at the moment. i am going to watch this episode over- i agree with gardes i dont really want them to fall in love so fast - things are moving too fast between them and when this chemistry is rushed it will get dull.
rani2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
So I have the last 4 episodes on my DVR πŸ˜† and just rewatched this scene (3x πŸ˜†) - I knew he got close but not this close.  Nice catch Bee πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
bee5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: monalidp

@bee - you are a keen observer....I had missed that.😲

But I think this is the second time Guddu's fringe(πŸ˜†) touched Runjhun.
I think on the SR night when he was very close to her , he bent his head in frustration and in that instant it touched Runjhun's face...I don't have a video but may be we can watch the scene again from all angles in slow motion to decide whether it touched her or notπŸ˜‰ (Yeah...I am running IPL fever nowπŸ˜ƒ)

Yeah I remember that, monalidp.
But I think that was unintentional ...he was frustrated, exasperated, tired and he bend down  trying to think,  "what should I do?!!!"

But ydays I am not sure if it was unintentional or CVs were teasing the GGC?πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†(Goo-Goo Gaa-gaa Crowd).

If it was unintentional, then it could be possible that none of them (Himmanshoo, CVs, director or even the cinematographer ) would've noticed it.

bee5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: gardes

I did miss it because I was hoping Guddu had not reached that stage yet - being smitten so suddenly.  I wanted Guddu to start observing Runjhun in different light....  slowly and steadily.

To me the last 2 days have happened very suddenly in their lives - a bit too fast for my taste.  Yeah everyone is getiing to watch coochie-coo moments from them but they are not fitting the mold for me.

Sorry guys, just my humble opinion (that I am sure no one wants to read!).......

Gardes,
  I agree, understand and even I wanted Guddu to see her for what she is and not look at her as any other girl (or checking her out ) .

I also agree the last 2 days the episodes looked as if it was "derailed" from its track .. yes, there were sweet moments .. but the consistency wasn't there in story telling.

Having said that, as I mentioned in the WU, I could forgive the ewwww moment bcos of H's execution. (Can't write all that detail πŸ˜‰)

Like I said, just a post before, I don't know whether the CVs were trying to give something for the GGs or if this bit scene happened totally unintentional. 

If you had watched the 1st bell scene episode, there is a scene where R is in a temple and she has to come in front of 2 ladies standing .. and if u see, it looked like she pushed one of the ladies ... but if you watch it carefully, it was clear that she actually mis-judged the distance and it came across looking like a rude way.

So, I don't know if it was just accidental. But regardless it happened and this was just an FYI and not my RTG-wearing twin. πŸ˜†