Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

bee5

IF-Rockerz

bee5

Posted: 19 April 2011 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
....I mean .... no one mentioned it in the forum, so I am not sure if you guys noticed it.

Even I saw it like by accident....

I was concentrating more on Guddu's face and had missed it the 1st time I saw todays episode.
When I watched the episode on TV, I noticed it ...
Take a look at Guddu's hair ... I had goosebumps when I realized it ... and then had to rewind and re-watch it ....

Here is the animated version of that part. The color one has bad resolution. So, have uploaded a greyscale one and a smaller size one too...

p.s: For those who think wasn't that great .. its okay ...
I was surprised and hence wanted to share..

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

soni_khan13AnovamonalidpBonairani2007edabellashanak.hot_SK_gardesbhavni88sigrid

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Did u guys notice?" in Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ljcruz

ljcruz

Posted: 19 April 2011 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
Oh my! He actually almost brushed his face against her.. Does my eyes have a problem eh? This is my first time to make a comment..wud like to say hi to everyone!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AnovamonalidpBonaishanak.hotPrabhkalluOmaRamdass

Wafah

Viewbie

Wafah

Posted: 19 April 2011 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
LOL Bee...I didn't notice...and you noticed on the second watch? LOL It must be because I haven't actually watched the Guddu and Runjhun scene more than once (like I usually do). Then again...I'm not as good with details as you are. Thanks for sharing...It's was pretty intense :) gave me goosebumps too.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

AnovaBonaimonalidpshanak.hotrani2007Prabhkallurusha4003OmaRamdass

bee5

IF-Rockerz

bee5

Posted: 20 April 2011 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Wafah

LOL Bee...I didn't notice...and you noticed on the second watch? LOL It must be because I haven't actually watched the Guddu and Runjhun scene more than once (like I usually do). Then again...I'm not as good with details as you are. Thanks for sharing...It's was pretty intense :) gave me goosebumps too.

Don't laugh, Wafah ..LOL I already feel like a nut putting this post !Embarrassed
I had almost missed it .. bcos my entire concentration was on his eyes (or face) ... and caught a slight glimpse almost at that parting second .. and I am like - didn't something happen near the hair ... and I go back and see it ...  (I have a DVR, so that helped.)

Like I said, in the online video it could be easily missed. But when I caught that on TV, it was really intense ...it was like a "wow moment"....Tongue

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

AnovamonalidpBonaishanak.hotrani2007Prabhkallurusha4003OmaRamdasssigrid

shanak.hot

Goldie

shanak.hot

Posted: 20 April 2011 at 12:26am | IP Logged
i had noticed that, i had to watch it the second time to see Guddu and the way he brushe dhis face against her was very,,,,,i don't know what to say, i wanted to post it but i guess it just got out of my mind...i love dthat scene....

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AnovaBonaimonalidpPrabhkallurusha4003OmaRamdass

Wafah

Viewbie

Wafah

Posted: 20 April 2011 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bee5

Don't laugh, Wafah ..LOL I already feel like a nut putting this post !Embarrassed
I had almost missed it .. bcos my entire concentration was on his eyes (or face) ... and caught a slight glimpse almost at that parting second .. and I am like - didn't something happen near the hair ... and I go back and see it ...  (I have a DVR, so that helped.)

Like I said, in the online video it could be easily missed. But when I caught that on TV, it was really intense ...it was like a "wow moment"....Tongue

It's a good kind of laugh...and you're rarely nutty so this is a good thing no? Bee can be nutty too....I kid...I kid. I only watch my videos online...no TV unfortunately...but I'm really glad you caught the "wow moment" and then were *ahem* feeling nuttyTongue enough to share. Of course it doesn't help my need to analyse each detail...and obsess over the scenes, but thanks nonetheless... Hug

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

BonaimonalidpPrabhkallurani2007bee5

ljcruz

ljcruz

Posted: 20 April 2011 at 1:29am | IP Logged
Romance is definitely in the air..both just fail to recognize it.. Guddu is at the denial stage but almost all his actions point to it..he's like a young Romeo traditionally wooing and pursuing his dharampatni with a lovely saree and flowers..hmm..so he wants his wife in pink..very refreshing choice of color indeed! Can't wait for the next epi..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AnovamonalidpBonaiPrabhkalluOmaRamdass

Bonai

Bonai

Posted: 20 April 2011 at 2:17am | IP Logged
what a detective  Geek observation ..... even Runjhun might have missed it .... he definitely wants to charm her ......

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PrabhkalluOmaRamdassbee5

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.