Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

NiHa24

IF-Rockerz

NiHa24

Posted: 19 April 2011 at 8:21pm | IP Logged

LOL Hope nobody got puzzled with the title......Big smile

Just wanted to write how is the chemitry working between all the characters.....
okay,  now we just have to define the chemistry between two characters according to the relationship they share....
i'll start first...

Radh and others:
Radh-Dev:  I think one no need to explain the chemistry they share Embarrassedand what effect it creates.... its mesmerising and mindblowing....

Radh-Mansa: though they share a great attachment but i dont feel much chemistry in them. they are okay but not great as it is shown.

Radh-Shanthi: i think they have a great chemistry, they are intresting to watch together which keeps us intrested to the scene.

Radh-Chenu: i think they have wonderful chemistry, nice brother-sister hood, everytime lightens the screen and seems to have better understanding.

Radh-Chanda: okay, good.

Radh-Rohan: cant tell much, since not much interaction till now, but seems okay...

Dev and others:

Dev-Radh: again i dont have to define..Embarrassed they are rocking...

Dev-Rohan: quite good, nice friendly relationship, 

Dev-Daima: same as Radh-Mansa, thought they show Dev-daima very attached but they dont share any chemistry. very very less...

Dev-Virat: okay, its hard to deal with hothead Virat infront of Dev.

Dev-Maheswari: okay, not much to say, its just an obliged  Dev obeying  her whatever she says.

Dev-Padma: Not much again, less than Dev-Maheswari, can see the distance between them.....Padma nor she treats him his son nor a servant as Maheswari does.......

Dev-RPji: have good relationship and bonded, but hope to see more of it....

Dev-Chanda: Ahhhhh....dont even want to talk about it....irritating, unstandable and what not.

Rohan with Padma and Maheswari: Rohan-Padma they are good but not much bonding shown as a mom-son, he seems to be more bonded with Maheswari than Padma......

i feel Dev strengths should been shown more, more of Dev-Daima( in positive way, not daima brainwashing him again again), Dev-Rpji and bring more weight to his character....

Ur take plz: Big smile

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

Valiniameetasingh4suktiPutijaChalhovTazzirajsriradha_bilahariRADEV1000radhika5zorinatm..yajnaseni..Tilashinianu17misti73devina22fatssrilanka

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Define chemistry!" in Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

PutijaChalhov

Coolbie

PutijaChalhov

Posted: 19 April 2011 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
Niha very well written and a good concept for the thread.Clap

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Tazziradhika5NiHa24devina22misti73

radha_bilahari

Goldie

radha_bilahari

Posted: 19 April 2011 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
Niha,

Good thread to begin with.

Your defining of chemistry is near perfect.  I do believe that Radhika and Mansa have great chemistry especially if we consider Radhika an orphan and how her needs have been prioritised by him.  The one thing where I differ from you.  Radhika has gelled well with her foster family and has better comradie with Chenu than Chanda.

Dev and his chemistry with the family members clearly indicates he is a loner and therefore a self made man.  The only time he was a person of his age was when he was chasing Radhika.

Just my thoughts. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhovradhika5TazzirajsriNiHa24Neerjaamisti73

RADEV1000

Goldie

RADEV1000

Posted: 19 April 2011 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
   For many days i were waitin for such a beautiful post Niha.... a huge thnx 2 u 4 openin this .... wish this post would carry on with everyone's view of the forum ....Niha one thing i wanna suggest u ... plzzz keep open this thread on a weekly basis... i mean discussin the improvement n ditoriation in sketching the characters/ n between there chemistry......

Now comming to the main topic... sharing my views abt the shades of relations between two particulars.......

From Radhs side......

1) With Dev - i think this is the absolute concept relation. Pure, eternal, inseparable ..... above all the relationship between them is based on a truth......earthly judgment would able to reach this truth....  but it has its own position in God's view...... the sacrifice Radhika is doin 4 her Dev 4 past twelve years r realy no means appreciable.....

2) With Maansaraam - ......... Though we didn't get to see much attachment between them, but i think its there..... when Radhika was waiting for her KK .. no one was with her...but  Mansaa stood beside her....he had  a soul connection wid Radhs only bcoz of that he could feel Radhs pain.....
   But there are points against this also....Maansa's behaviour 4 past few episodes were realy indifferent to Radhika.... dunno where the soul connection has gone??..... but cant say that the behaviour is not realisitic.... its a realistic...he was very much worry for her radhika ... lyk a perfect father...

3)With Shanti
- Shanti is a person  practical world.......she do not wonder in la la land .... but there is sumthin between Radhika n she... Radhika is respect her as her own mother... but Shanti didnot consider Radhs as her own ward ,... not even 4 once...this is also a extreme side of a charecter.... Radhika was the there wid them for such a long tym... so she should atleast have a lil concrn... m not sayin that she would gonna hug n kiss her unconditionaly .. but at least should have sum sympathy 4 her .........

4)With Chenu -  except Dev n Radhs Chemistry... this Chemistry is  favourite of mine.... Frndshp is there... luv is there.... care is there.. both Radhs n Chenu  r concrn abt each other..... but the thing is frm Chen's side .. the luv is not unconditional..ROFL..!!!!

5) With Rohan - as far i understood ... i dont think a postive chemistry would continue....there Viraat will provouge Rohan later .... n he will becum desperate to get Radh.......

6) With Chanda
- always gelous n busy with own ..... she had no connection wid anyboday so there is no question of chemistry....

NOW FRM DEV'S SIDE......

1)With Radhs - eternal connection.... may be Dev was not concern all along this twelve years but he though abt Radhika in his back of the mind...... definetly he has the  soul coonnection wid Radhs..... actualy m in lost of word to define there chemistry!!!

2)With Rohan - may be friendly .. but Rohan was a bit self centered .... not too muchhh lyk Chanda but he is..... m sayin this b'coz in front of him Radhika n Dev had several eye contacts... but cant realize this at all.... he is with Dev 4 so many years .. but still dunno Dev......

3)With Daima - Daima luvs Dev ... but the same problem..... she has no hold on Dev's heart.... she still cant realize Dev's pain ... this seems a lil unusual to me... so there Chemistry to me is not fully transparent....

4)With Viraat - Yes Niha agree wid u hard to deal ...... this Chemistry ould add additional spices on story later.......

5) With Paadma - The way she stood beside Dev n protested against BB is good... but other than that we didn't get to see muchhh!!!....n i also agree wid u , Padma seems too busy with her own Son... typical charecter!.

6)With Rajpurohit ji - Didnt get to see it muchh... but as far i got is that has a good understandin... both of them luv each othr very much... wish to see more of it...

7)With Chanda - i found no Chemisty between them..!!!...Dead

8)With Maheshwari - Dev respect BB .. but nothin frm maheshwari's side... niether much luv , niether much hatert.....but hope when the battle will begin this chem would play a important role....

Edited by RADEV1000 - 19 April 2011 at 9:25pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

ameetasingh4PutijaChalhovradhika5zorinatmTazzirajsri..yajnaseni..NiHa24Neerjaamisti73

radhika5

Goldie

radhika5

Posted: 19 April 2011 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
What a great thread and a brilliant analysis---

Since chemistry tends to focus on the interactions between different subjects and especially "their reaction"--your analyzing the chemistry between the different characters, and the way you have done this is just brilliant-----ClapClapClapClapClap

Radh has great chemistry with Mansa, and Chenu---love to watch their interactions...
Shanti is good in her role---and I like her most by herself---
And with Dev---no words can describe their sizzling chemistry togetherWink---we will have to re-write the rules of chemistry for that...

Dev's character is shown to be reserved, but he has great chemistry with Rohan and Daima..I wish they would show more scenes with Daima----

Love Padma-Daima and Padma-Rohan interactions too----

And Padma and BB can hold your attention--if Padma is shown to be intelligent and assertive

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhovRADEV1000TazzirajsriNiHa24Neerjaamisti73

devina22

IF-Sizzlerz

devina22

Posted: 19 April 2011 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
dev and daima does not look like much chemistry there most of the time looks she is just reading her lines maybe i did not like her in cb1 thats why dont like her in cb2
rest of the cast chemistry is like every one states----ditto

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zorinatmNiHa24

misti73

IF-Sizzlerz

misti73

Posted: 19 April 2011 at 11:50pm | IP Logged

Good post Ninha.Clap

Chemistry between characters is something that attracts the audience to the show.

I have some differences with your take......I am not going into Radhika-DevWink

Radhika-Mansaram- Very good chemistry and one of the relationships that forms the framework of this show. Here is a father who has not much in life and is also not that educated but he is ready to stand up for his adopted daughter and her beliefs just because he loves her and Radhika, he eyes searches for her father and she knows that if her father is around then nothing will happen to her. 

Radhika-Shanti-Again very good, both are wary of each other and it can be seen in their body language.   

Radhika-Chenu-Again very good.......it is as if they are real brother and sister.

Radhika-Rohan-Very good otherwise we all won't have been laughing and smiling at their scenes.

Dev-Rohan-Very good

Rohan-Padma-Very good. From the last week this relationship has been shown more clearly. Before that the ambiguity in this relationship was more to do with the fact that the Purohit family characterisation was zilch compared to Mansarams family. 

Dev-Maheshwari-I don't find any chemistry and that is ok for me because Dev is supposed to be aloof from her.

Dev-Viraath-Hints of good chemistry but a negative chemistry...Virath needs to be developed more to bring the friction between these two characters out.

Mohini-Virath-Again hints of good chemistry and both need further work on their characterisation.

Mohini-Maheshwari-Again hints are there..both exchange sarcastic barbs........but development is needed. I really hope that they develop Mohini and give her layers. She might be needed t add the masala in the purohit family.

Padma-Maheshwari- They showed good chemistry before.......Padma can stand upto Maheshwari......so the option s there to develp this further.

Daima- I have to see this character a bit more .......  

Edited by misti73 - 20 April 2011 at 12:12am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ameetasingh4PutijaChalhovradhika5RADEV1000rajsriradha_bilahari..yajnaseni..NiHa24Neerjaa

Tilashini

IF-Rockerz

Tilashini

Posted: 20 April 2011 at 12:48am | IP Logged
GOOD POST NIHA... Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NiHa24

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.