Will there be a leap?

Posted: 13 years ago
I was just wondering about this when I read today's update?

*There might be a spoiler, so read the update before you read this*πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Vaishu's pregnant, Madhuri's pregnant and has Varun, Varsha wants to adopt a child soon, and Archana is pregnant too. Normally when there are this many pregnancies/adoptions in a hindi show, leaps usually occur. And they're not small leaps either; they're usually the 18 year leaps.

I hope not, but the way Bhavna quickly became accustomed to the idea of an adopted grandchild aroused my suspicions.

What do you think? And is there a member here who has inside knowledge about this?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

i dont think so... otherwise there might have been some news about the leap. so far nothing.. plus i think there are other tracks to be resolved. 
Jaishankar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Well I dont think there would a huge leap!!! Leap will be there i guess but dont think it will be now..There are too many open ends - Savita issue,dharmesh and jaywant return,Shibu mystery,Ajit Manav n Satish triangle ,K's house props and so on..AS Ekta said just when they come to a end of a prop a new props arises so leap is not near future and if it is it wont be so big at all...It will be 2 or 3 years where Arman child is 2 to 3 years old sachu 5 yrs old or something..Something like that and besides i guess the orginal tamil version has not had such huge leaps too..So big leap is not possible as TRP will drop and actors will also quit..Possible is a leap a small one like before in 2010 but not now only after some point of time may be after another 5 to 6 months or so!!!
Hmm I think you're right about a long-term leap but a small one may be possible before 2012.

I despise leaps in most shows though......most of the time they mess up the original storylines. It took me a long time to adjust to last one with Archana suddenly becoming a 'working woman'

Jaishankar, PR stopped following the original Tamil version from the days of Arman's divorce sequence and Ekta's known for doing crazy things in her shows so I don't think they compare anymore

Hi Tiya, you watch PR? 😲 

^^ lol yes.why so shocked??πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. you watch it too???
Yes I watch it, although I haven't been watching a lot of it this month....the Savita track is pretty boring

I'm so used to your witty comments that it just surprises me that you watch a hindi soapπŸ˜†

^^ lol...i watch it regularly.my phanka-ism doesnt reach up to our resident bollywood types, but i try..πŸ˜†

btw, why dont you post often? 
I don't have the energy to contribute to the dissection of each and every episode and Arman as a jodi seem bland to me too so I'm not really motivated much

I'll come in from time to time, but I usually just 'like' the written updatesπŸ˜†

zainab_sushita thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
no i doesnt wnt any leap.............
lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hmm.. leap is usually taken when the trp's arent that good ..
but PR is doing pretty well...

i am sure we are going to see at least one five year leap but i dont think that will happen any time soon ...

and nowadays , most of the actors r putting their foot down fr 18 year leaps .. sushant , ankita , priya etc .. are going to quit if that happens ..