Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

SIGN THE JJKN PETITION ASAP! (Page 6)

MR2006 Groupbie
MR2006
MR2006

Posted: 22 February 2005 at 7:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

Originally posted by MR2006

LOLPetition. It was funny to many when Purab was taken out and his fans were trying to bring him back with petitions. So, now this is funny too. Don't get me wrong, I think it's a great idea, it was then and it is now.

I am not trying to spark a Purab vs, Armaan debate here. But, as far as I know they are changing the original story so there's nothing to worry about Armaan lovers. Rest assured.

Believe me its not an anti-Purab petition. As of now Purab will re-enter as Michel. Viewers will be given an unsatisfactory explaination of his backing off from marrying Jassi. Then Jassi will have the makeover. After that we'll have indigestable diversions. Unpalatable to Purab, Armaan and ALSO Jassi fans.

I am not saying that it is an anti-Purab pertition. However, it will work against him. That's beside the point. I only said that the petition idea was not so bad even when Purab's fans tried it, but they were made fun of then.

Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 23 February 2005 at 6:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MR2006

I am not saying that it is an anti-Purab pertition. However, it will work against him.

How?? why do u think so? How can a petition not do deviate from the original can harm Purab and his character or work against him??

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 23 February 2005 at 7:14am | IP Logged

exactly what I wanted to ask. what exactly do u think will be favorable tp purab? i can assure u that the show will never be renamed to 'purab jaissa koi nahin'. no one will kick out armaan. as there will be no serial without him. also say purab and jassi do marry thanks to his multitudes of fan following do u think that they will leave it at that? never!

blf was a very logical and cute story. purab as michel wud leave a strong impression in the minds of viewers minds. if they start diverting and dragging u will never know where purab's character will go.

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 23 February 2005 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gigli

It is not anti-purab at all. 

Purab will definately be back but as Michel.

The petition is to not deviate too much from the original. Whether a person likes Purab or not it is clear that the last time they did this the story got totally messed up- not only was it uninteresting but it was badly done- there was no flow, the show was disorganized and Purab had a pathetic exit. Not only that but the main characters (ahem ahem- ARMAAN) were totally butchered. I have forgotten about that and am enjoying what is happening now but do not want to go through that again.

yup! root for a good and sensible show. not for a long and dragging one which will mentally torture u. and ya like jen i dont trust them to do a great job of deviations.

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 23 February 2005 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Btw guys thanks a lot for the support. we have reached the 200 mark!
Jyoti_2006 IF-Dazzler
Jyoti_2006
Jyoti_2006

Posted: 23 February 2005 at 12:20pm | IP Logged

Kshreya how many signatures do we need before forwarding it to Sony? And when are you planning to send it?

jammy Goldie
jammy
jammy

Posted: 23 February 2005 at 6:58pm | IP Logged

Whaaat, Why all this petition and stuff, do you think they listen to 200 guys?????? i mean for gods sake, there are like lakhs of viewers and even the samir soni groups are like foolish.

Guys dont fool your self they dont listen to you. they do what ever they want to, they just use your love for the show as a bait, like jassi's transformation they kept you on it like for ages. it has just become a bunch of overloaded C***P.

no doubt BLF was good and now since i am in U.K i am trying to find its all season DVD Smile. But trust me i wont buy a jassi CD even if it comes free along with jassi her self.

Jammy.

MR2006 Groupbie
MR2006
MR2006

Posted: 23 February 2005 at 7:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gigli

Originally posted by kshreya2002

exactly what I wanted to ask. what exactly do u think will be favorable tp purab? i can assure u that the show will never be renamed to 'purab jaissa koi nahin'. no one will kick out armaan. as there will be no serial without him. also say purab and jassi do marry thanks to his multitudes of fan following do u think that they will leave it at that? never!

blf was a very logical and cute story. purab as michel wud leave a strong impression in the minds of viewers minds. if they start diverting and dragging u will never know where purab's character will go.

Exactly- but die-hard purab fans will not understand. They are counter-attacking your petition on the Samir Soni Yahoo sight as if the BLF petition is an anti-Purab one! Ridiculous.

Never said that it was "anti-purab". Lols! I wrote in my first post here that it was a great idea. The only thing I was pointing out was that this idea was already tried by the Purab fans. But I saw many posts by Armaan's sympathizers at that time which made fun of them. That's all. I was wishing you luck. The original story was good and I never denied that. And not to worry, I saw the Samir Soni group. They won't counter-attack. They would like to see Purab the way they want, with Jassi. That's not counter-attacking. There's nothing wrong with wanting a specific ending to the story, and this goes for both sides.

Both sides have different views. That's what the makers wanted. But why is there a verbal fight over this? When I said that it would work against Purab, I said that the original track would give Jassi to Armaan. That's why it would work against him. I wasn't asking anyone to stop the petition or anything of that nature, I am not a die-hard fan and I am definitely not desperate to see Purab get Jassi. I don't understand why my words were taken in such a manner, I wasn't attacking people who sympathize with the Armaan character, nor was I speaking on behalf of Purab's fans.

Edited by MR2006 - 23 February 2005 at 7:09pm

Go to top