Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shiverz thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Originally posted by: Minnie

Most important,please stop this silly Armaan-Purab fight.It is just too childish!!!

I agree!! Almost every topic in this section results in some kind of armaan-purab or apurva-samir fight!πŸ˜•

Princess thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Engager 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Minnie

jprasad,if she wants to sign for Purab,let her.It's her choice.She can,just as u can for Armaan.And stop dragging samir every time.

Most important,please stop this silly Armaan-Purab fight.It is just too childish!!!

I totally agree with you minnie. These people are fighting over two people who don't even exist in real life. Plz people stop this fight.

MR2006 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Princess

I totally agree with you minnie. These people are fighting over two people who don't even exist in real life. Plz people stop this fight.

Agree with you both. This is very immature.

jprasad thumbnail
Originally posted by: MR2006

Agree with you both. This is very immature.

Hey I agree with all of you on what you are saying, but just like there are
people who come in to hail Purab, some of us gotta stick up for Armaan
too. I am not even biased, I say bad things about all the JJKN characters
when apt and this definitely includes Armaan. I give Armaan crap and
total admiration as applicable. I don't know why people get irritated
when I give Purab crap and in case some of you don't know I have sided
with Purab in the past when he was kicked out. If you find it immature, I
really don't care as I am allowed to voice out my opinion.
MR2006 thumbnail
Wasn't saying that you were immature Jprasad. The whole argument thing seems immature to me. However I am usually voicing my opinion for Purab and when someone else comes in with arguments about Armaan, I end up advocating Purab. As a whole, I think it's fun but when it gets too serious, it becomes immature as these characters don't really exist. Edited by MR2006 - 19 years ago
Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: jprasad

Hey I agree with all of you on what you are saying, but just like there are
people who come in to hail Purab, some of us gotta stick up for Armaan
too. I am not even biased, I say bad things about all the JJKN characters
when apt and this definitely includes Armaan. I give Armaan crap and
total admiration as applicable. I don't know why people get irritated
when I give Purab crap and in case some of you don't know I have sided
with Purab in the past when he was kicked out. If you find it immature, I
really don't care as I am allowed to voice out my opinion.

Yes jprasad,you have a point.You were one of the most unbiased members when Purab was around and I remember you taking his side as well.In fact I never realised you were such an ardent Armaan fan for a long time.But you will also agree that liking someone does makes us naturally inclined to take sides  and discussion on that is fun,but when it's just strenching on and on without any real input,that's when it becomes a drag.And no,u r not childish or immature.Far from it.Please don't take it as personal.It was the whole issue I was referring to.So please don't get mad.😊

I too am all for standing up for Armaan and likewise spike or Mr2000( still can't beleive u r a sheπŸ˜†) will stand up for Purab when required. But please just let us stop dragging both the poor non existant souls through dirt for now.At least the time till we get some real fodder and not the media's half baked -half cooked stories.

And this applies to all the Purab fans as well who are requested to stop this unnecessary Armaan bashing in comparison to Purab.

Why not focus on something else?Like the board meeting or the GL secretaries or even a post on Mallika? 

MR2006 thumbnail

πŸ˜†Minnie, I am surely a she. Don't worry about that. MR stands for something different. It's not Mr.

But thanks for the compromise. I don't fight with anyone here. Yesterday got a bit serious, I agree, but nothing personal Jprasad. I know you were offended by my Armaan bashing. In truth, I have a hard time accepting the character because he was so horrible until recently.

To tell you the truth, I read your previous posts too Jprasad, the pro-Purab ones and definitely thought that you were neutral after you sided with Armaan.

Voicing my opinion is the only reason I am here and I don't fight anyone over it. As I said, I am not against difference of opinions, so I don't fight to convince anyone that my "side" is the right one.

In the end, I am still the pro-Purab one and can't refrain myself from siding with him. But I am not biased, I don't mind Armaan's reformation. As I said earlier, the reformed rake makes the best husband. I think Purab has a great personality and good ideals (except for the last leaving part acted out by the body double, that can't count) and as he loves Jassi, I think he deserves her.

Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Oh if we only always got what we deserve...........there would not be any problems left in the world and we would all be so happy.........

MR2006,I hope u r still not mad at me for taking u to be a sheπŸ˜ƒ

opola_islam thumbnail

Dear Jammy and Opola,please refrain from making personal attacks,please.😊

Thanks.

i am sorry minni.actualy if anyone say any single things abt him i cant control my anger.please forgive me.

and for jemmy please forgive me.i will never say u to give dholai anymore.u r arman fan that is ur matter.i have no right to fight with u gys.bcus i dont know anyone here.i have no relation without fighting relation with all of u.u gys are not my friend nor any thing.so i have no right to fight with all of u.please forgive me for my previous behaviour.i am very sorry japrasad,minni,jemmy and other arman fan

Edited by opola_islam - 19 years ago
Daisy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
That's fine Opola!
And please...don't feel left-out or lonely here! Inspite of the fact that I like Armaan, I have many Purab fans as my close friends! We are all pals here.
One thing however, which we need to remember is that our differences should not affect our relationships, they are far too precious. 😊