TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 19 years ago

Please sign this petition to save JJKN and the original beautiful
story of Yo Soy Betty La Fea. Here is the link:

http://www.petitiononline.com/jjkn/petition.html

Sign this petition irrespective of whether u are a Purab or Armaan fan. No character/actor will be spared if they divert. They have destroyed all the characters before and will do it once again in their greed. So PLEASE support this petition. Its better that they stick to Betty La Fea track.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bas02 thumbnail
I'm confused...I thought they were sticking to the Betty La Fea storyπŸ˜•
Zahira thumbnail

This content was originally posted by-bas02

I'm confused...I thought they were sticking to the Betty La Fea storyπŸ˜•

Yea thats what I thought! They diverted b4 but they r following the script now! I am confused! πŸ˜•

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
They wont after Jassi's makeover. Believe me! I was the first one to tell that Sameer Soni will be back as Michel as soon as he exited last November. No one believe me then. Atleast believe me now regarding the direction the characters will take. From what I know no one will able to digest the future twists in the story after they have diverted from Betty La Fea. So stop it before it is too late and this show becomes another ridiculous show like 'Yeh Meri Life Hain' and 'Kkusum'.
Rumi thumbnail

This content was originally posted by-kshreya2002

They wont after Jassi's makeover. Believe me! I was the first one to tell that Sameer Soni will be back as Michel as soon as he exited last November. No one believe me then. Atleast believe me now regarding the direction the characters will take. From what I know no one will able to digest the future twists in the story after they have diverted from Betty La Fea. So stop it before it is too late and this show becomes another ridiculous show like 'Yeh Meri Life Hain' and 'Kkusum'.

how can u be so sure that they will deviate from the original blf track after jassi's makeover?πŸ˜•!!!!!!!

jprasad thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-Rumi

how can u be so sure that they will deviate from the original blf track
after jassi's makeover?πŸ˜•!!!!!!!

Rumi ...u know what I signed the petition...I πŸ˜ƒ   I don't care if we know
for sure or not so I thought I would do my part.
Rumi thumbnail
 okay then i will also sign it! but regarding purab's entry in the show i am not at all worried! he is surely coming to play michel's role (exactly at the same time when michel came in the original show) in a slightly different way than the original one, as he is already introduced! if the directors wanted to deviate from the original one then they would not force him to make that departure in such ridiculous way! this proved that they were willing desparately to come back to the original track, and now , when they have partly succeeded in it, why will they mess up all the things again? it does not sound logical to me!
Daisy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Rumi... πŸ‘

You know i read ur post and am feeling all the more sure abt it...very optimistic.Right if they wanted to deviate, they wouldn't have come back.
jprasad thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-Daisy

Rumi... πŸ‘
πŸ‘

You know i read ur post and am feeling all the more sure abt it...very
optimistic.Right if they wanted to deviate, they wouldn't have come
back.

right, Daisy! Your optimisim is brings a smile to my face.   See we need
people like me the worry warts and people like you to to see the green
grass!   πŸ˜ƒ
loveneha_r thumbnail

This content was originally posted by-jprasad

right, Daisy! Your optimisim is brings a smile to my face.   See we need
people like me the worry warts and people like you to to see the green
grass!   πŸ˜ƒ

nice to read optimistic people!!! lets just keep praying they dont deviate again!!!