Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

Guddu's Marriage Count

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

kshre25

Goldie

kshre25

Posted: 19 April 2011 at 7:47pm | IP Logged

I think we shouldn't read into Runjhun saying that this is the first time Guddu's been married.  I watched the 5 min recap zee posts on its website, and they didn't even show that conversation between Ghunjhun. Secondly, I think she was just replying to his statement, that for the first time someone defended him and her response was well its the first time you've been married and thats what married people do.

Its one thing if guddu has a love interest but a prior marriage would just destroy the storyline.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Anova-Ishana-EcliPSe_2010shanak.hotedabellaOmaRamdass

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Guddu's Marriage Count" in Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

OmaRamdass

IF-Rockerz

OmaRamdass

Posted: 19 April 2011 at 8:13pm | IP Logged
I agree i really dont want Guddu to be married before.

EcliPSe_2010

Goldie

EcliPSe_2010

Posted: 19 April 2011 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshre25

Its one thing if guddu has a love interest but a prior marriage would just destroy the storyline.

Exactly!!
Having an additional number in his marital status will not only destroy the storyline, but also the character of G.  It would be a travesty to this whole story of Bhagonwali, baante apne taqdeer.  
I hate this about all indian shows, when one starts to enjoy the show, they ruin it with adding a copy&paste of same formulaic man with two women storyline.  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anova

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.