Who would you live with in Runjhun's house?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Poll Question :

Who would you live with if you had to choose a pair?

Poll Choice
Mittho
Billo
Kalsanwali
Rajju
Vishnu
Bantu
Login To Vote
Posted: 13 years ago
Let's say that you had to live in Runjhun's house with an uncle or aunt, which two of the six would you choose?
LOL ๐Ÿ˜† Such a cute post spyers ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I would have to say Billo simply because I hate the other two and their respective husbands. Mitho is too much of a drama queen ( the real word I wanted to use was b****๐Ÿคฌ) whereas Kalsanwali is extremelly abusive. I would probably just talk back to Mitho, mostly with the handful of swear words that I wish our princess would use on her๐Ÿ˜† As for Kalsanwali, I would downwright just beat the crap out of her๐Ÿ˜†

LOL on the hand , Billo well she's just an over obsessed beauty queen who reminds me of Snow White's Stepmom, the evil queen who thought she was the fairest and most beautiful of all. Plus I probably would "borrow๐Ÿ˜‰" some of her jewellries and make use of her sarees ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by niya2121 - 13 years ago
i also boted for billo becaus ei can't stand mitho and kalsanwali and i don't want to hear kalsanwali's irritating voice LOL....so Billo is the lucky one lmao.....why isn't Guddu in the list????
billo ..she is better than mitho n kalsanwali
I will choose ghosts as they would be better than those sulky creatures........
but if you are not making Guddu an option then Billo.....as I would like to know ........how many jewels she is hiding......and when she will be sleeping I will present them to Guddu......then I will see ....how will she tackle wid Guddu for her jewels............

@ Niya......I feel Mittho is like The witch queen in enchanted.....mother of Edward......She was pretending to be sweet in front of Edward and trying to kill Gissele