Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

Who would you live with in Runjhun's house?

Poll Question: Who would you live with if you had to choose a pair?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
1 [5.56%]
14 [77.78%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
3 [16.67%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

spyers

Groupbie

spyers

Posted: 19 April 2011 at 7:17pm | IP Logged
Let's say that you had to live in Runjhun's house with an uncle or aunt, which two of the six would you choose?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Who would you live with in Runjhun's house?" in Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

niya_s

niya_s

Posted: 19 April 2011 at 7:27pm | IP Logged
LOL LOL Such a cute post spyers Big smile

I would have to say Billo simply because I hate the other two and their respective husbands. Mitho is too much of a drama queen ( the real word I wanted to use was b****Censored) whereas Kalsanwali is extremelly abusive. I would probably just talk back to Mitho, mostly with the handful of swear words that I wish our princess would use on herLOL As for Kalsanwali, I would downwright just beat the crap out of herLOL

LOL on the hand , Billo well she's just an over obsessed beauty queen who reminds me of Snow White's Stepmom, the evil queen who thought she was the fairest and most beautiful of all. Plus I probably would "borrowWink" some of her jewellries and make use of her sarees Big smile

Edited by niya2121 - 19 April 2011 at 7:29pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Anovamonalidpharman05edabellaPrabhkallushanak.hotOmaRamdass

shanak.hot

Goldie

shanak.hot

Posted: 20 April 2011 at 12:33am | IP Logged
i also boted for billo becaus ei can't stand mitho and kalsanwali and i don't want to hear kalsanwali's irritating voice LOL....so Billo is the lucky one lmao.....why isn't Guddu in the list????

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

niya_s

tehzeeb25

IF-Rockerz

tehzeeb25

Posted: 20 April 2011 at 1:18am | IP Logged
billo ..she is better than mitho n kalsanwali

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

niya_s

sur001

IF-Dazzler

sur001

Posted: 20 April 2011 at 5:40am | IP Logged
I will choose ghosts as they would be better than those sulky creatures........
but if you are not making Guddu an option then Billo.....as I would like to know ........how many jewels she is hiding......and when she will be sleeping I will present them to Guddu......then I will see ....how will she tackle wid Guddu for her jewels............

@ Niya......I feel Mittho is like The witch queen in enchanted.....mother of Edward......She was pretending to be sweet in front of Edward and trying to kill Gissele 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Blossom10niya_s

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.