Posted: 13 years ago
OMG! I just watched this part in the USA! It was awesome.
Rubina's reaction to Rohan telling her about Dev being Krishna Kanhaiyan was simply

s p e c t a c u l a r

Words are not enough to desribe her priceless smile and immense joy! Wow!
This was my favorite scene. 😳 πŸ˜‰
πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ yeah, i was smiling with her too, feeling her happiness, almost got mesmerized.......
she was so beautiful in that scene....😍
No wonder Dev babu's smile came out seeing her so happily dancing...😳.πŸ˜†.

Radh should do it everyday, she should dance infront of him, kya patha iss Rasaleela mein hi sahi, Dev babu mesmerize hoke aake uska hath thamle.😳 😳 πŸ˜› πŸ˜† ( ha ha just daydreamingπŸ˜†)
Yes Shankar, it was priceless...
She was so heart broken when for few minutes she thought it was Rohan, who had been KK 12 years back..OMG and she purses him..and when Rohan tells her not him but Dev had been KK her expressions changes from sadness to wondrous to breathtaking to stunning..............stupendousβ­οΈβ­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Edited by sigrid - 13 years ago
Like Shankar said there is no words to describe the mindblowing magnificient acting of Rubina and all different emotions flitting across one after the otherπŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈ
yaaa she is rocking.................................
yes, really a wonderful scene πŸ˜ƒ
I know words cannot describe Radhika's response when Rohan tells her that he told Dev to be KK bc he felt his friends will make fun of him.  Initially she was sad that Rohan might be KK and then when it sink in her that only Dev is her KK...............just wow.........what a joy & happiness. Now she is sure as she stated no one can stop me from marrying my KK....................
πŸ˜‰Her reaction was so beautiful, love her smile!  Full of happiness!

dev radhika ka haath thamle dont say daydreaming--it is going to happen

(hope so)
another one from usa
my fav.scene also at one time the joy that showed on both their faces was
priceless.but sadly dev went back to be the scarifing one --sad!!!!!!!!!!