Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

bee5

IF-Rockerz

bee5

Posted: 19 April 2011 at 6:07pm | IP Logged
So, finally Zee is promoting Bhagonwali during other shows too.

I did catch it yesterday and couldn't post. Saw it again today and wanted to share.

For those who do not know Hindi, it is written
1. The challenge to change Guddu...
2. hope wouldn't change Runjhun's life!
3. Mon-Fri Eve 6pm (That is obviously for the Indian audience)

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

Pink19harman05Bonaigauranitaishanak.hotPrabhkalluvenLoveGuddurani2007sur001gardesRach-dcOmaRamdasssigridshamil

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Bhagonwali's promotion during other shows" in Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sigrid

IF-Rockerz

sigrid

Posted: 19 April 2011 at 6:14pm | IP Logged
bee, the show is picking up...it is becoming so interesting...
I was watching back epsiodes and felt that G always had a special look for R....the eye to eye look...mmmm 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Bonaishanak.hotLoveGudduPrabhkalluEcliPSe_2010OmaRamdassRach-dcbee5

gardes

IF-Dazzler

gardes

Posted: 19 April 2011 at 6:16pm | IP Logged
Bee, call me selfish but I wish to keep BBAT under the radar.  To me it is doing fine just the way it is!

Edited by gardes - 19 April 2011 at 6:17pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Bonaiuzeeshanak.hotLoveGudduPrabhkalluEcliPSe_2010rani2007OmaRamdassRach-dcbee5

bee5

IF-Rockerz

bee5

Posted: 19 April 2011 at 6:27pm | IP Logged
sigrid,
  You are right .. I too felt that during their beginning eye-to-eyes ... there was some "intrigue" in him all the time ... like 100s of questions going on in his head but it was never revealed to the viewer .....

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

BonaiLoveGudduPrabhkallusur001Rach-dcOmaRamdasssigrid

bee5

IF-Rockerz

bee5

Posted: 19 April 2011 at 6:30pm | IP Logged
Gardes,
  Yeah me too worried that it shouldn't damage the content.... I hope the CVs stick to telling their story without feeling any pressure .. not even from us ... (sometime I blame us for over-analyzing and "seeing" too much into somethings and pointing out every nuances ....) ... I hope with all odds they tell a story and we watch their story ....

Pls CVs, you are doing great job, don't give it all up.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

BonaiuzeePrabhkalluedabellaLoveGuddusur001gardesRach-dcOmaRamdassshamil

LoveGuddu

Goldie

LoveGuddu

Posted: 19 April 2011 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
I am glad the show is getting promo ......

But nothing should be change ...let the story telling the way it is ...we like it that way  ....that makes it special and we want to keep it the way it is......

BonaiuzeePrabhkalluedabellasur001Rach-dcOmaRamdassbee5

OmaRamdass

IF-Rockerz

OmaRamdass

Posted: 19 April 2011 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gardes

Bee, call me selfish but I wish to keep BBAT under the radar.  To me it is doing fine just the way it is!

I agree - i get scared when i think about zee butchering the story just to raise the ratings Disapprove. They should take note that the show is doing pretty good with the current storyline and dont need to change it into a typical bacchanal show like all the others. I love this show due to the unique storyline.
But i am happy it is getting promotion - this way the show doesnt get cancelled or ends suddenly due to poor ratings. It's a sacrifice i am willing to make to keep this show on the air.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

BonaiuzeeLoveGudduPrabhkallusur001Rach-dcbee5

sigrid

IF-Rockerz

sigrid

Posted: 19 April 2011 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bee5

sigrid,
  You are right .. I too felt that during their beginning eye-to-eyes ... there was some "intrigue" in him all the time ... like 100s of questions going on in his head but it was never revealed to the viewer .....
Also bee in their starting interaction...it looked both of them were attractive towards each other ....I think that is why G did not like or want R to marry anyone else....other wise why he came every time to break her engagement with some silly excuse....

BonaiPrabhkalluedabellaLoveGuddusur001InfofanRach-dcbee5

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.