Suggestions / Comments

Starplayer problem? E-mail vasudha.jha@startv.com (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

_dkmystery_

IF-Stunnerz

_dkmystery_

Posted: 27 April 2011 at 2:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by * ~ Roshni ~ *

^^ I dont know why they havent said anything even if it is a case of i dont knowErmm seriously it isnt much wanting some communication or is it?

I mean its been 6 days since I made a post here and there's been replies to other threads - some have even been closed! so its not a case someone hasnt been here 

maybe not many members r concerned with it and so the admins felt it isn't worth replying to...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

suki11justadream.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Starplayer problem? E-mail vasudha.jha@startv.com (Page 2)" in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

* ~ Roshni ~ *

IF-Rockerz

* ~ Roshni ~ *

Posted: 27 April 2011 at 3:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dkmystery

Originally posted by * ~ Roshni ~ *

^^ I dont know why they havent said anything even if it is a case of i dont knowErmm seriously it isnt much wanting some communication or is it?

I mean its been 6 days since I made a post here and there's been replies to other threads - some have even been closed! so its not a case someone hasnt been here 

maybe not many members r concerned with it and so the admins felt it isn't worth replying to...

I think its affected loads of people living outside of India - UK, US etc I've seen posts so i dont think its a case of not many members - loads of people on this site aren't even from India! but for the latter of ur comment probably . . . 

suki11justadream.

_dkmystery_

IF-Stunnerz

_dkmystery_

Posted: 27 April 2011 at 3:42am | IP Logged
maybe Star has tied up with youtube and wants people to use YT instead LOL
but all people affected should post here!!

suki11justadream.

justadream.

IF-Sizzlerz

justadream.

Posted: 27 April 2011 at 9:51am | IP Logged
heeyy guyyz...same things happened with me && i live in UK...the videos just come up blankk...it was working perfectly fine like a week ago Confused
can someone please tell us why its not working??
this is affecting a lot of people!
soo pleaseee someone helpp!
thanks for this post suki11 :) xxx

suki11_dkmystery_

suki11

suki11

Posted: 30 April 2011 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Hi, guys I can't believe that we still haven't had a response from either, starplayer or IF Admin. I'm extremely annoyed at starplayer, how dare they without warning just block us from using starplayer?
I think we should try and get more people to complain on here, and hopefully we can send this whole list of complaints off to starplayer or vasudhra. They need to know that there are a lot of unhappy people here.

@angel, Lol I only started this thread as originally I thought that there might be a technical problem with starplayer. I never realized that it would turn out to be this serious. But I'm glad I made it, especially if we can get enough people to voice there displeasure on it.

Edited by suki11 - 30 April 2011 at 7:43am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top