Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

suki11

suki11

Posted: 19 April 2011 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Hi, firstly sorry if this is the wrong place to post this, but I honestly don't know where I'm supposed to ask these questions!

But like the title of my post says, why can't I use the starplayer clips anymore? I was using them fine till today, where I'm now being told that only if I'm based in India I can view them! I don't find this very fair, as sometimes we don't have video updates and starplayer is very helpful then!
I live in the UK so were a week behind, but in addition I sometimes can't watch or even record some episodes, and that's where starplayer and video updates are so useful for me.
I just don't understand why, after nearly a year of being able to use starplayer, I'm now being barred from it, without warning as well!

Any help will be appreciated in regards to my questions! Thanks in advance, Suki!

P.s I already posted this on the Gulaal forum but as no one replied I came here, and I still don't know if I've come to the right place!

Edited by suki11 - 25 April 2011 at 2:47pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

* ~ Roshni ~ *justadream.carisma2_dkmystery_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Starplayer problem? E-mail [email protected]" in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

* ~ Roshni ~ *

IF-Rockerz

* ~ Roshni ~ *

Posted: 21 April 2011 at 6:03am | IP Logged
I'm experiencing the same problem - can't watch those videos on IF either it comes up blankOuch was fine 2 days ago but now . . . nothing!

Please can someone help or answer our question!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

suki11justadream._dkmystery_

_dkmystery_

IF-Stunnerz

_dkmystery_

Posted: 24 April 2011 at 9:13am | IP Logged
as far as I know, viewers from UK alone are facing this issue... maybe Star has come up with some new rule 'bout this and they didn't even announce leaving the viewers confused!
I hope IF admins post some news about it Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

suki11justadream.

carisma2

IF-Stunnerz

carisma2

Posted: 24 April 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Guys the vids here to watch on the forum.. which are engined by starplayer.. today I have been unable to watch them... regardless whichever site I have tried to use. Is anyone else outside India getting this problem too?
Can people from India also lemme know if they can access the vids here on IF ... as I need to possibly report this to Vijay with evidence. (Who still hasn't got back to us yet)

I think this is astonishing, India has not even provided us with a proxy server so that we can access from there. Where as my country (sorry to sound blunt) UK has provided so many proxy servers for residents in INDIA to access UK sites and vids.  US has provided so many proxy's so people can access their sites. These countries have shown kindness.

I am annoyed at starplus for making their business in UK and other countries, but yet we are treated unfairly.

I think all outside India residents who are affected should take a few mins out and email star plus on
[email protected]

Thanks

Vijay I have pm'd you, and I believe you have read it too.. Can you get back to us pls.. Coz I feel by ignoring the situation the prob will not dissapear.

People in UK and US have started to get this prob..

suki11* ~ Roshni ~ *justadream._dkmystery_

Jazzmima

Jazzmima

Posted: 25 April 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
I have the same issue, its been like this this last week!!

Jassi

* ~ Roshni ~ *

IF-Rockerz

* ~ Roshni ~ *

Posted: 27 April 2011 at 2:28am | IP Logged
Why has no one from the dev team replied? Whats the point having a suggestions/comments forum if no one's bothered to respond! Even if they don't know it doesn't kill to say we don't or we'll find out for you etc etc - really disappointed had more expectations from this site

Anyway for those who have got the problem - by emailing did any of u get a response?

Edited by * ~ Roshni ~ * - 27 April 2011 at 2:29am

suki11justadream.carisma2_dkmystery_

_dkmystery_

IF-Stunnerz

_dkmystery_

Posted: 27 April 2011 at 2:30am | IP Logged
^^ exactly! even if they don't have any response from Star or they are dealing with it or even nothing at all, it doesn't hurt to reply!!!

suki11* ~ Roshni ~ *justadream.carisma2

* ~ Roshni ~ *

IF-Rockerz

* ~ Roshni ~ *

Posted: 27 April 2011 at 2:35am | IP Logged
^^ I dont know why they havent said anything even if it is a case of i dont knowErmm seriously it isnt much wanting some communication or is it?

I mean its been 6 days since I made a post here and there's been replies to other threads - some have even been closed! so its not a case someone hasnt been here 

Edited by * ~ Roshni ~ * - 27 April 2011 at 2:36am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top