Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

transformation in habits dev to radh .. rad to dev

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

shobrakapooor

IF-Rockerz

shobrakapooor

Posted: 19 April 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
i really got wondered by the precap radh tellin dev to come in evenin. i dunno whether u all remember before i think before holi dev was tellin radh he wants to talk to her and to meet him and radh not agreein. at dat tym dev was thinkin im sure kanha will make u come. now we see a twist in behaviour. radhs behaviour goes to dev and dev's to radh. really interestin to see.Wink

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

devi87vishala08suktiavina_foreverv3gradev09radhika5Devika.anu17devina22

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "transformation in habits dev to radh .. rad to dev" in Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anu17

IF-Sizzlerz

anu17

Posted: 19 April 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged
yaa yaar husband and wife na...so behavior changedWink......they both have same thought

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

v3gradev09shobrakapooor

princess84

IF-Dazzler

princess84

Posted: 19 April 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
I do remember that....they are both stubborn....lets hope he comes to meet at the temple...we will just have to wait and watch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

avina_forevershobrakapooor

fatssrilanka

IF-Addictz

fatssrilanka

Posted: 19 April 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
I'm sure Dev will go to meet Radhika.Kanha will force him to meet her.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NAVITavina_forevershobrakapooor

shobrakapooor

IF-Rockerz

shobrakapooor

Posted: 20 April 2011 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anu17

yaa yaar husband and wife na...so behavior changedWink......they both have same thought
oh k. ur rightWink

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.