Posted: 12 years ago

Phuljhari-Radhika

Bumbum-Dev

Chirkut-Rohan

Dotty-Chanda

Nirupa Roy-Mansaram

So today…….after the exchange of the pot Phuljhari is brought down to reality and she is told that they are now going to march with the pot to the temple…🤔… Phuljhari is in the front with a thoughtful look and thinking when can I talk with him and the priest walking beside her is also dancing…😉😆..I am not joking there is a spring in his step…😉😛….Now Bumbum was behind but then he starts missing Phujhari😳…look he is searching for her and then come to the front…😆..and Phuljhari thinks ahh he is now here but if I say anything now he will again start running 😳😆and the pandit the one who is dancing in between them suddenly vanished in the thin air and Chirkut comes beside Phuljhari…😳..Now Bumbum as soon as he sees Chirkut his expression changes…😳…..and seeing that Phuljhari turns……..and exclaims to herself…😉….arreh this kabab main haddi is again back……😳..oh the pandit is again back…no the kabab main haddi is not the pandit, its chirkut…😳……I mean the pandit who had disappeared is back…😳😳….where did he disappear and chirkut leans towards Phuljhari…….who retreats into herself and Bumbum is highly pissed off with all this leaning business… 😆 as usual Phuljhari and Bumbum continue looking at each other and Phuljhari is thinking…….and Bumbum just had enough and he walks off…………and phuljhari looks at Bumbum……Phuljhari give a big whack to Chirkut…😡grrrrrrrrrrr…😡chasing off Bumbum…😳…..and then they enter the temple with Phuljhari leading the procession…arreh this chirkut has now become chipoo….he is stuck to her………Phuljhari quickly gives the pot and runs to search for Bumbum and this chipku follows her…😳……and asks can you tell me what did you ask……😡…….why chiphku why does Phuljhari have to tell you anything…😡.thats Misti…..asking…😳..and Phuljhari replies that I have the support of my husband and Chipku is pleased as a punch …😳..arreh Chipku its not you whom she meant and Phuljahri is bored of this chipku and is looking around for her Bumbum and chipku follows her telling her his ram katha which she is least interested in listening and thinking…😆….again he has started……😆….can't he see that I am not interested in all this……..and Chipku says that 12 years back I was asked to become the KK in Radhasthami celebration and Phuljari wakes up and mumbles to herself,…😉.please kanha not him…😛…..and kanha smiles and replies I took care of that long time back balike .😉😆.sorry kanha did not say that,…😳it's just Misti and her ramblings…😳….anyway Phuljhari is having a panic attack……😆…but then Chipku says noooooooo…..I made Bumbum  KK because I thought people will laugh at me…😆….areh Chirkutji actually destiny is laughing at you now…😳😃….and Phuljhari is pleased as a punch she holds the kanha's locket and smiles and dances letting go off her inhibitions 😃…with a smile on her face…😍…..of relief that she has found the person for whom she has been searching for a long time…😍……her search is finally over…😍….her wait is finally over…….and all problems will be solved………😳…..and she hears the sound of the flute and smiles and turns towards it lost in her own world…😃😍..finally she finds him and stand there smiling and looking at him playing the flute………she approaches him and two kids come and take her away😳.....chunnu munnu! Not fair!😳

Phuljhari is so happy that she starts singing and dancing…more kanha…she lets go of her fear and just dances with the thought that she has found her KK…😍……..both the boys are looking at her…….both mesmerized but differently…🤔…..Chirkuts look is that of someone who is mesmerized by the outer beauty…😡…..he has never seen such a beautiful sight and he is just staring at it…😛.and Bumbum…😭…..his is with the pain of the knowledge that this person can never be his…😭….this girl who is dancing in full abandonment……..in her own world……..whom he loves with all his heart can never be his…😭……Good work  Avinash 👏👏….you stole the show for me today…👍🏼…..anyway then choti ma calls and tells him to return immediately………and then they leave and Dotty takes Phuljhari back……..Nirupa Roy says don't worry you will meet KK tmrw…😳….and Phuljhari says to herself…….no one can now stop me getting married to my KK..😃thats the spitrit Phuljhari…👏keep your chin up…..at Purohit house……..Padma and amma chattering…but why isn't Rashmi coming to this wedding? Strange family………the son is getting married and the daughter has not been invited…😳….anyway Chirkut stands there and starts blabbering…he gets caught that they have been to Rawal…………..Bumbum is standing like a statue…😭…….and amma and Padnma are busy with Chirkut………..and Chirkut declares that he is in love with Phuljhari which Bumbum does not like…😳……he is looking as if he is ready to give a whack….oh….. Bholenath is rearing his head……….and Chirkut become melodramatic and says that I will die if I do not meet Phulhari…😳….phat…..what nautanki Chirkut…….as soon as you think you want something you go to the extreme…😆.you will kill someone if he comes in between you and Phuljhari and now you will kill yourself if you do not get Phuljhari……..typical spoiled brat talk…😳…you need a good dhulayee……😃…somebody should beat him up…😃….ohh Chunnu munnu can Bumbum beat him up later on……😃😍😍😍😍…..please………😳….

Oops looks like a battle of wills is going to start😆…..

Comment-

Rubina was good today  but it was Avinash's look when Radhika was dancing that did it for me today.Both Rohan and the others were also good.

As for the characters………Dev is on the verge of a massive explotion……..he is just holding himself back with great difficulty…….he is being pushed to his limit by both Radhika and Rohan…….he wants to look at Radhika but cannot because he thinks its of no use………then Rohans constant chatter and love declarations is driving him mad……he does not like Rohan referring to Radhika as his bride…..he just wants to be left alone…..amma his greatest mother does not even look at him but pays attention to Rohan and she refers to herself as his mother? Soon he might start refusing to listen to anyone regarding anything……..Radhika today was happy but she does have an uphill task now. As for Rohan he is happy in his world but when this shatters the reactions might not be that good………

mmmmm..........has amma being changed.......I mean characterisation?

🤣  loved your commentary ... 👏👏👏

i thought the episode was beautifully done ... may have had many bloopers but i did not notice ...  very entertaining

-  For me the person who stole the day was rubina - she was really captivating and giddy in her happiness -  loved that piece that she performed ...  it waseasy to see why both dev and rohan had fallen for her
-  A very close second was Dev ... I too loved the way Dev looked at Rads when she was dancing,  the flicker of emotions across his face ...  he does look like a volcano about to burst and i hope they build up slowly to that ... please do not let it fizzle out chunnu munnu
-  Loved how Dev is struggling with being pulled in different directions ...
-  Avinash and Rubina have mastered the art of telling the story without dialogues  👏
-  Rohan was very good too ...  so is Padma

-  Very little of chanda and everyone else .. so let's see where they go from here
-  Creatives are doing a good job with the drama ... creatives, please continue to  think of a smart creative way to keep rads and dev apart but without dumbing dev down

-  Even after Dev finds out he is married to her there are a lot of things that can weigh on his mind ... primarily his own insecurities that rohan may be better for rads than he is, his feeling that rads is pulled towards him bcos she feels she is married to him and he needs to free her from that,  rohan saying he will kill himself and dadaji   ... they should use all of these and not anything else and have him detach himself from her ... 

Edited by rajsri - 12 years ago
 Misti now when i am watching the episode and anything funny is there ,instantly you come in to mind with your  special  coming comments...thinking  about what you are going to write about it and make me smile...For me today it was Radhika,s Dance, as if she was floating, so graceful. and elegant with beautiful song lost her in happy world..She gave beautiful expressions ,  with Dev and rohan both were mesmerized by her .....Not ever been in to religious discourses but thought may be RadhaRani also danced like this  not caring about any body...Rohan was totally smitten , can not be blamed....Dev,s expression were brilliant as if could not stop himself. for coming there and looking at her...You have very well described Dev and Rohan,s thoughts while watching the dance....I like you people analysis , how you go through all the little details Thanks Misti and Angie , always enjoy reading your counter comments...When Dev was playing the flute and Radhika comes and stares at him she has the kid Radhika,s expressions....Her smile Edited by neerjashingla - 12 years ago
Misti very good commentary it was a beautiful episode and loved Rubina and Avinash acting and best was the precap. the confident Radhika is back and she will not care for anyone except her Bumbum😃😆 and lets see how this Abhay takes his marriage.
😆
Originally posted by misti73

Phuljhari-Radhika

Bumbum-Dev

Chirkut-Rohan

Dotty-Chanda

Nirupa Roy-Mansaram

So today''.after the exchange of the pot Phuljhari is brought down to reality and she is told that they are now going to march with the pot to the temple'🤔' Phuljhari is in the front with a thoughtful look and thinking when can I talk with him and the priest walking beside her is also dancing'😉😆..I am not joking there is a spring in his step'😉😛'.Now Bumbum was behind but then he starts missing Phujhari😳'look he is searching for her and then come to the front'😆..and Phuljhari thinks ahh he is now here but if I say anything now he will again start running 😳😆and the pandit the one who is dancing in between them suddenly vanished in the thin air and Chirkut comes beside Phuljhari'😳..Now Bumbum as soon as he sees Chirkut his expression changes'😳'..and seeing that Phuljhari turns''..and exclaims to herself'😉'.arreh this kabab main haddi is again back''😳..oh the pandit is again back'no the kabab main haddi is not the pandit, its chirkut'😳''I mean the pandit who had disappeared is back'😳😳'.

🤣That was just too funny.  The disappearing dancing pandit.  Initially, I was calling him Kabab mein haddi as he was in middle of the two.  But just as I was thinking about Chirkut, he appears looking pleased as punch.  The more Phuljhari is playing hard to get (well in Chirkut's eyes, but we all know that she is just not interested and if possible would make Chirkut disappear), the more he is getting obsessive about her.  We had hopes that Chanda would go for Chirkut but now Chirkut's tastes have changed and  he is now trying to be "wannabe Bumbum".  Chirkut, you can not be Bumbum even in 7 lives so don't even try.  But I have to admit that Chirkut is becoming funny to me these days.   I am now liking the actor playing Chirkut.  He has that look of somebody with puppy eyes who is begging Phuljhari for a morsel.

where did he disappear and chirkut leans towards Phuljhari''.who retreats into herself and Bumbum is highly pissed off with all this leaning business' 😆 as usual Phuljhari and Bumbum continue looking at each other and Phuljhari is thinking''.and Bumbum just had enough and he walks off''''and phuljhari looks at Bumbum''Phuljhari give a big whack to Chirkut'😡grrrrrrrrrrr'😡chasing off Bumbum'😳'..and then they enter the temple with Phuljhari leading the procession'arreh this chirkut has now become chipoo'.he is stuck to her'''Phuljhari quickly gives the pot and runs to search for Bumbum and this chipku follows her'😳
Is that Chipku the bandar (monkey)?  Because your chipko gave me that image of Kanika.  Didn't you have that name for her once or is my memory faulty?

''and asks can you tell me what did you ask''😡''.why chiphku why does Phuljhari have to tell you anything'😡.thats Misti'..asking'😳..and Phuljhari replies that I have the support of my husband and Chipku is pleased as a punch '😳..arreh Chipku its not you whom she meant and Phuljahri is bored of this chipku and is looking around for her Bumbum and chipku follows her telling her his ram katha which she is least interested in listening and thinking'😆'.again he has started''😆'.can't he see that I am not interested in all this''..
😆 Phuljhari's expressions are really funny whenever Chirkut starts talking to her about himself. She has no sympathy for his declaration of love and seems to be thinking that this Chipko doesn't take the hint easily.  How much do I have to ignore him before he leaves me to pursue my hobby of pursuing Bumbum.  Phuljhari wants to get Bumbum to understand the situation and then she can show him her nakhra later on. 

and Chipku says that 12 years back I was asked to become the KK in Radhasthami celebration and Phuljari wakes up and mumbles to herself,'😉.please kanha not him'😛'..and kanha smiles and replies I took care of that long time back balike .😉😆.sorry kanha did not say that,'😳it's just Misti and her ramblings'😳'.anyway Phuljhari is having a panic attack''😆'
😆Phuljhari's panic attack was really funny because audience knew that the truth is coming .  But to see her wonder in horror if this namuna (Misti's word for Chirkut) was indeed KK.  It was as if she was going to give up her beliefs right there and then if Chirkut had turned to be KK.   

but then Chipku says noooooooo'..I made Bumbum  KK because I thought people will laugh at me'😆'.areh Chirkutji actually destiny is laughing at you now'😳😃'.and Phuljhari is pleased as a punch she holds the kanha's locket and smiles and dances letting go off her inhibitions 😃'with a smile on her face'😍'..of relief that she has found the person for whom she has been searching for a long time'😍''her search is finally over'😍'.her wait is finally over''.and all problems will be solved'''😳'..and she hears the sound of the flute and smiles and turns towards it lost in her own world'😃😍..finally she finds him and stand there smiling and looking at him playing the flute'''she approaches him and two kids come and take her away😳.....chunnu munnu! Not fair!😳

Ok I liked this scene where Phuljhari is so ecstatic and dances in abandonment.  I really liked the scene but the melodrama came between the scene.  But not to worry.  The next scene is the best one of all.

Phuljhari is so happy that she starts singing and dancing'more kanha'she lets go of her fear and just dances with the thought that she has found her KK'😍''..both the boys are looking at her''.both mesmerized but differently'🤔'..Chirkuts look is that of someone who is mesmerized by the outer beauty'😡'..he has never seen such a beautiful sight and he is just staring at it'😛.and Bumbum'😭'..his is with the pain of the knowledge that this person can never be his'😭'.this girl who is dancing in full abandonment''..in her own world''..whom he loves with all his heart can never be his'😭''Good work  Avinash 👏👏'.you stole the show for me today'👍🏼'..

I liked both Rubina and Avinash in it.  Rubina for her free dance and Avinash for his expressions.  I always wondered if Dev would ever see Radhika singing and dancing because of chunnu munnu's penchant for circles and by the time they show it , it loses it meanings.  But this was picturized well with two different expressions from two different people.  They are now justifying Chirkut's infatuation and also showing Dev's conflicting feelings of attraction and thinking of Radhika as a forbidden fruit.  He was mesmerized but then started frowning when she talks about her beloved having claim on her body and heart.  As she is engaged to Chirkut,  he suddenly realized that he can't have her.  Very good scene and liked the dance and expressions by Rubina.  Avinash's expressions were very good. 

I have to admit that last few episodes show tremendous improvement.  But I am not sure what happens when truth comes out.  It all depends on how they portray Dev's behavior from now on.  I do hope that they don't hurry up Radhika's confession and given just Dev and Radhika couple of episodes by themselves.  They are capable of handling them.  They have to justify Dev's refusal with logical explanations and without bringing down his character.

anyway then choti ma calls and tells him to return immediately'''and then they leave and Dotty takes Phuljhari back''..Nirupa Roy says don't worry you will meet KK tmrw'😳'.and Phuljhari says to herself''.no one can now stop me getting married to my KK..😃thats the spitrit Phuljhari'👏keep your chin up'..at Purohit house''..Padma and amma chattering'but why isn't Rashmi coming to this wedding? Strange family'''the son is getting married and the daughter has not been invited'😳'.anyway Chirkut stands there and starts blabbering'he gets caught that they have been to Rawal''''..Bumbum is standing like a statue'😭''.and amma and Padnma are busy with Chirkut'''..
Amma is totally useless these days and I hope they suddenly don't make her important again in Dev's life.  As somebody who is least bothered about Dev, can't read his expressions and doesn't realize his pain can not be suddenly shown a mother figure to him.  At most show her somebody who took care of him and educated him thinking of him as a son of RP family that would be accepted openly in the society.  If they have to show a relationship later on,  show it between Dev and Dadaji.  Dadaji is the only one who bothered to ask Dev about himself.

and Chirkut declares that he is in love with Phuljhari which Bumbum does not like'😳''he is looking as if he is ready to give a whack'.oh'.. Bholenath is rearing his head'''.and Chirkut become melodramatic and says that I will die if I do not meet Phulhari'😳'.phat'..what nautanki Chirkut''.as soon as you think you want something you go to the extreme'😆.you will kill someone if he comes in between you and Phuljhari and now you will kill yourself if you do not get Phuljhari''..typical spoiled brat talk'😳'you need a good dhulayee''😃'somebody should beat him up'😃'.ohh Chunnu munnu can Bumbum beat him up later on''😃😍😍😍😍'..please'''😳'.

I hope they show Bumbum realizing it eventually.  Chirkut is a spoilt brat who is not considering whether Radhika wants him or not.  So is Radhika a toy that he must get.  What kind of husband such an immature person would make for Radhika?  Does Radhika deserve somebody so mercurial who threatens to either kill somebody else or commit suicide if the relevant girl doesn't fall for him?  So Bumbum can not be shown emotionally blackmailing Radhika to accept Chirkut?  If he is rejecting Radhika, he also doesn't have right to dictate her life.  I hope that if Bumbum even tries,  Phuljhari questions him strongly about his right to dictate her life.  Why should she marry Rohan just to fulfil his current whim?

Oops looks like a battle of wills is going to start😆'..

Dev is looking and sounding like Abhay with his stubborn, "No, I won't come" sentences.  What is with Bumbum and Phuljhari?  They are never on one page.  One is always running and the other is always chasing.  Just when Bumbum improves this round,  will Phuljhari run away?  Well, Phuljhari should depending on Bumbum's personality.  If he turns out to be too irritating, then Phuljhari should teach him a hard lession.

Comment-

Rubina was good today  but it was Avinash's look when Radhika was dancing that did it for me today.Both Rohan and the others were also good.

I liked everyone but loved Avinash's expressions during the dance and Rubina's look of utter pleasure.  She was so happy as if all the tensions are now away from her mind.   Her heart and mind is finally at peace.

As for the characters'''Dev is on the verge of a massive explotion''..he is just holding himself back with great difficulty''.he is being pushed to his limit by both Radhika and Rohan''.he wants to look at Radhika but cannot because he thinks its of no use'''then Rohans constant chatter and love declarations is driving him mad''he does not like Rohan referring to Radhika as his bride'..he just wants to be left alone'..amma his greatest mother does not even look at him but pays attention to Rohan and she refers to herself as his mother? Soon he might start refusing to listen to anyone regarding anything''..Radhika today was happy but she does have an uphill task now. As for Rohan he is happy in his world but when this shatters the reactions might not be that good'''
Yes, he has a look of dormant volcano that is ready to explode.  Obviously, the explosion would occur before the wedding as Radhika would never go for one now.  But, what will finally trigger it? They are building it up nicely and hopefully they show a good resolution.

mmmmm..........has amma being changed.......I mean characterisation?

It seems so.  She is not asking for Dev at all.  She seems more like Rohan's foster mother than Dev's.  Probably they are making it solely Dev and Radhika's fight without any support. 

Thanks Misti. Lovely to read and was giggling at the mention of the Disappearing Pandit!! Hehe.......that was actually something.......how did the guy suddenly vanish and then reappear? 😆

Anyways, coming back.............loved Radhika's dance where she lets herself free of all worries after learning that her heart was right in telling her about KK......about her Dev!

Infact her panic attack before that, had made me smile.......and uttered the same thing in mind that u said in Kanha's words......"Dont worry that has been taken care of me balike!"😎 😉

But her worry was something to watch for. Beautiful and cute expressions of anxiousness by Rubi 👏.......and am quoting Angie's words here .....because they are apt to describe the emotions. "if this namuna (Misti's word for Chirkut) was indeed KK.  It was as if she was going to give up her beliefs right there and then if Chirkut had turned to be KK" 😆

And how can any guy not get lost or mesmerized in the beautiful dance by such a lovely girl!! It was superbly done.......such elegance and gracefulness and ofcourse wonderful expressions by Rubina!! Infact even we girls got lost in it!! Imagine ladkon ka kya hoga??

But yes, as you said Avi was marvellous. No words or dialogues....... i guess he didnt speak anything much today.......yet did his work by emoting superbly!! His conflicting emotions during the dance were done very nicely........he couldnt stop himself from admiring her......yet had to tear away his gaze because he realized suddenly that wishing for her isnt possible as she is going to be someone else's soon. 👏

Both stole the show today! Excellent 

And yes, Dev is ready to burst now!! Rohan on one side is tagging him along whenever he goes to meet Radhika........and seeing him with her.......makes Dev fume in anger/jealousy and cry inside with pain!! He cannot bear Rohan leaning towards Radhika.......cannot hates to hear Rohan saying that he loves her.......cannot stand Rohan admiring her.......are baba abhi se janab ke yeh halat ho gaye hain!! And on top of it, Radhika is finding ways to be with him......and he is trying to run everytime from her......that makes him even more frustrated because he cannot be with her and not feel attracted .......but knows he cannot have her too!😭

Hehe..........and one thing that was so amusing to see was Radhika not minding Rohan and he not taking the cue! Rohan kept coming behind her.......and for her, it was like he never existed! For her, its only her Dev........only Dev! And now after knowing the entire truth from Rohan.......I am sure she would not even want to remember his name!!😆

Amma...........arrghh!! She calls herself mother!! What sort of a mother is she? Does a mother remain so cold to her Son's sadness? A mother is someone who understands your pain just by looking at you........senses your pain even when you mask it!! But Amma........??? No wonder Dev misses his mother! 

Edited by sia_lovely - 12 years ago
Originally posted by rajsri

🤣  loved your commentary ... 👏👏👏

Thank you.😉

i thought the episode was beautifully done ... may have had many bloopers but i did not notice ...  very entertaining 
The writers have improved in writing situational comedy.......the characetrs themselves brought the smile.... specially these three characters.......Rohan, Dev and Radhika.......and their interactions with each other.

-  For me the person who stole the day was rubina - she was really captivating and giddy in her happiness -  loved that piece that she performed ...  it waseasy to see why both dev and rohan had fallen for her....
-  A very close second was Dev ... I too loved the way Dev looked at Rads when she was dancing,  the flicker of emotions across his face ...  he does look like a volcano about to burst and i hope they build up slowly to that ... please do not let it fizzle out chunnu munnu...I want this volcano to burst nicely which I can enjoy watching drinking my latte.😃
-  Loved how Dev is struggling with being pulled in different directions ... yes.......😆
-  Avinash and Rubina have mastered the art of telling the story without dialogues  👏...finally the creatives have understood that Avinash and Rubina do not need dialogues.......just tell them what the scene is and leave it to them....they will do it.....
-  Rohan was very good too ...  so is Padma

-  Very little of chanda and everyone else .. so let's see where they go from here
-  Creatives are doing a good job with the drama ... creatives, please continue to  think of a smart creative way to keep rads and dev apart but without dumbing dev down.yes they have been slowly building it up from the friday when Dev refuses this chanda marriage and my hunch id they might be going for another badi bahu Shanti bout...lets see what they are upto.

-  Even after Dev finds out he is married to her there are a lot of things that can weigh on his mind ... primarily his own insecurities that rohan may be better for rads than he is, his feeling that rads is pulled towards him bcos she feels she is married to him and he needs to free her from that,  rohan saying he will kill himself and dadaji   ... they should use all of these and not anything else and have him detach himself from her ... 
This wish of Rohan wanting to kill either himself or others should indicate to Dev whether he is really mature to get married.......does he really see Radhika as a person or a possession.

Originally posted by neerjashingla

Misti now when i am watching the episode and anything funny is there ,instantly you come in to mind with your  special  coming comments...thinking  about what you are going to write about it and make me smile...
Thank you.😉😆

For me today it was Radhika,s Dance, as if she was floating, so graceful. and elegant with beautiful song lost her in happy world..She gave beautiful expressions ,  with Dev and rohan both were mesmerized by her .....Not ever been in to religious discourses but thought may be RadhaRani also danced like this  not caring about any body...Rohan was totally smitten , can not be blamed....Dev,s expression were brilliant as if could not stop himself. for coming there and looking at her...You have very well described Dev and Rohan,s thoughts while watching the dance....I like you people analysis , how you go through all the little details Thanks Misti and Angie , always enjoy reading your counter comments...When Dev was playing the flute and Radhika comes and stares at him she has the kid Radhika,s expressions....Her smile
Radhika was completely in ecstasy because she has not only found KK is the one with whom she has this connection.......to whom she is unknowingly pulled. 

Originally posted by chalhov

Misti very good commentary it was a beautiful episode and loved Rubina and Avinash acting and best was the precap. the confident Radhika is back and she will not care for anyone except her Bumbum😃😆 and lets see how this Abhay takes his marriage.
😆

Thank you Chalhov...yes it is Radhika and her one track mind.......nothing can stand in front of it........mmmmmmm.........even Kanha will have to move aside.😉😆
Originally posted by why3

🤣That was just too funny.  The disappearing dancing pandit.  Initially, I was calling him Kabab mein haddi as he was in middle of the two.  But just as I was thinking about Chirkut, he appears looking pleased as punch.  The more Phuljhari is playing hard to get (well in Chirkut's eyes, but we all know that she is just not interested and if possible would make Chirkut disappear), the more he is getting obsessive about her.  We had hopes that Chanda would go for Chirkut but now Chirkut's tastes have changed and  he is now trying to be "wannabe Bumbum".  Chirkut, you can not be Bumbum even in 7 lives so don't even try.  But I have to admit that Chirkut is becoming funny to me these days.   I am now liking the actor playing Chirkut.  He has that look of somebody with puppy eyes who is begging Phuljhari for a morsel.

Why are you both after puppies.......I mean you and Rajsri......few days back Rajsri compared puppies and Shanti-Chanda and now you are saying puppy and Rohan. 😭......Rohan is irritating me now.....because he is making Bumbum sad......Remember Bumbum is the underdog here........so I want to give Chirkut a whack on his head and send him off to thakshak gufa.

Is that Chipku the bandar (monkey)?  Because your chipko gave me that image of Kanika.  Didn't you have that name for her once or is my memory faulty?
Bandar and Kanika.......I said that..don't remember. 

😆 Phuljhari's expressions are really funny whenever Chirkut starts talking to her about himself. She has no sympathy for his declaration of love and seems to be thinking that this Chipko doesn't take the hint easily.  How much do I have to ignore him before he leaves me to pursue my hobby of pursuing Bumbum.  Phuljhari wants to get Bumbum to understand the situation and then she can show him her nakhra later on. 
Yes........he was pating him off like he is a fly.😆

😆Phuljhari's panic attack was really funny because audience knew that the truth is coming .  But to see her wonder in horror if this namuna (Misti's word for Chirkut) was indeed KK.  It was as if she was going to give up her beliefs right there and then if Chirkut had turned to be KK.   
I was laughing there.......she would have said beliefs and faith bhar main jaye I want my Dev.

Ok I liked this scene where Phuljhari is so ecstatic and dances in abandonment.  I really liked the scene but the melodrama came between the scene.  But not to worry.  The next scene is the best one of all.
Yes

I liked both Rubina and Avinash in it.  Rubina for her free dance and Avinash for his expressions.  I always wondered if Dev would ever see Radhika singing and dancing because of chunnu munnu's penchant for circles and by the time they show it , it loses it meanings.  But this was picturized well with two different expressions from two different people.  They are now justifying Chirkut's infatuation and also showing Dev's conflicting feelings of attraction and thinking of Radhika as a forbidden fruit.  He was mesmerized but then started frowning when she talks about her beloved having claim on her body and heart.  As she is engaged to Chirkut,  he suddenly realized that he can't have her.  Very good scene and liked the dance and expressions by Rubina.  Avinash's expressions were very good. 

Exactly.Avinash's expressions were matching the lyrics....it is as if he was really listening to the song...... 

I have to admit that last few episodes show tremendous improvement.  But I am not sure what happens when truth comes out.  It all depends on how they portray Dev's behavior from now on.  I do hope that they don't hurry up Radhika's confession and given just Dev and Radhika couple of episodes by themselves.  They are capable of handling them.  They have to justify Dev's refusal with logical explanations and without bringing down his character.
Yes........chunnu munnu have been improving in the past week or so......they are now showing tat they can write situational comedy if they want to........they are letting the humour come out of the characters themselves....If they can do this then they can write goos drame the question is do they want to continue with this good work.

Amma is totally useless these days and I hope they suddenly don't make her important again in Dev's life.  As somebody who is least bothered about Dev, can't read his expressions and doesn't realize his pain can not be suddenly shown a mother figure to him.  At most show her somebody who took care of him and educated him thinking of him as a son of RP family that would be accepted openly in the society.  If they have to show a relationship later on,  show it between Dev and Dadaji.  Dadaji is the only one who bothered to ask Dev about himself.
Yes for me amma is gone.....make her the mentor who brought Dev up and saw to it that he is educated well but her as a guide will not make sense to me.........she is completely oblivious to what Dev is feeling. Dev's eyes are very expressive and his feelings are there for everyone to see and amma does not get it. How is it possible?  Are they decreasing her role because  they have got feedback that she is having a negative impact because if her character in CB1........that audience in India are having problems accepting her in close proximity to Dev and Radhika?

I hope they show Bumbum realizing it eventually.  Chirkut is a spoilt brat who is not considering whether Radhika wants him or not.  So is Radhika a toy that he must get.  What kind of husband such an immature person would make for Radhika?  Does Radhika deserve somebody so mercurial who threatens to either kill somebody else or commit suicide if the relevant girl doesn't fall for him?  So Bumbum can not be shown emotionally blackmailing Radhika to accept Chirkut?  If he is rejecting Radhika, he also doesn't have right to dictate her life.  I hope that if Bumbum even tries,  Phuljhari questions him strongly about his right to dictate her life.  Why should she marry Rohan just to fulfil his current whim?
Yes this killing people fixation should make Bumbum think about Chirkuts maturity level and whether he sees Radhika as a human being or a possession.......will Chirkut really be able to respect Radhika and her wishes.  

Dev is looking and sounding like Abhay with his stubborn, "No, I won't come" sentences.  What is with Bumbum and Phuljhari?  They are never on one page.  One is always running and the other is always chasing.  Just when Bumbum improves this round,  will Phuljhari run away?  Well, Phuljhari should depending on Bumbum's personality.  If he turns out to be too irritating, then Phuljhari should teach him a hard lession.

Yes......one runs and the other chases.😉

I liked everyone but loved Avinash's expressions during the dance and Rubina's look of utter pleasure.  She was so happy as if all the tensions are now away from her mind.   Her heart and mind is finally at peace.

Yes.

Yes, he has a look of dormant volcano that is ready to explode.  Obviously, the explosion would occur before the wedding as Radhika would never go for one now.  But, what will finally trigger it? They are building it up nicely and hopefully they show a good resolution.
Will Chirkut in his over enthusiasm for Phuljhari try to do something to her that will mean him crossing some boundaries.........that will be like waving a red flag in front of Bumbum..........

It seems so.  She is not asking for Dev at all.  She seems more like Rohan's foster mother than Dev's.  Probably they are making it solely Dev and Radhika's fight without any support. 

Yes maybe,..