India-Forums

Members Lounge
Members Lounge

What is it that they do?

bas02 Goldie
bas02
bas02

Posted: 19 February 2005 at 6:18am | IP Logged

Hello friends. A lot of us including myself, complain about our siblings and call them annoying. But what exactly is it that they do to annoy us. Can we pinpoint it, or do we just call them annoying for the sake of it?

I admit it that sometimes i call my brother annoying for no reason.

What is it that your siblings do to annoy you guys?

over to you.......Smile

chinti Goldie
chinti
chinti

Posted: 19 February 2005 at 7:37am | IP Logged

i agre...i call my sis annoying for no reason

alveera Goldie
alveera
alveera

Posted: 19 February 2005 at 8:29am | IP Logged
i agree too, i call my bro annoying Ouchfor no reason
mere_pyaar Goldie
mere_pyaar
mere_pyaar

Posted: 19 February 2005 at 8:34am | IP Logged
i agree too... bcoz i call my sis annoying for no reason at times
galactic4_1000 IF-Dazzler
galactic4_1000
galactic4_1000

Posted: 19 February 2005 at 10:28am | IP Logged

I agree too actually! But still i call my bro annoying coz he always wants to watch tv the same time as i want to or go online the same time!!!Or i get annoyed when he's too fussy about sumthin!! Actually....i get annoyed with him for the sake of gettin annoyed coz generally we fight for the dumbest and silliest of reasons!!!(he's my elder bro!!)

But i still love him!! 

jazmine IF-Dazzler
jazmine
jazmine

Posted: 19 February 2005 at 10:33am | IP Logged
I agree also coz I normally call my bro N sis annoying as they get on my nerves for for some silly reason even though they are younger than me!!!!
krazee_gurl Goldie
krazee_gurl
krazee_gurl

Posted: 19 February 2005 at 2:44pm | IP Logged

i think its just natural for our siblings to annoy us.

my friend is older than her sister, her little sister is really calm and quiet, but my friend is hyper, nd in her fac all the time, its so funny!LOL

popkurn IF-Rockerz
popkurn
popkurn

Posted: 19 February 2005 at 2:49pm | IP Logged

I call my cuzin annoying because she never stops following me, talking to me when im watching tv, she never stops talking to me when im on the phone with my friend....my friends think its cuteDead, i think its annoying...many more things those are just the commonly things that she does!LOL the things she does are annoying and funny, yet if i didnt have her...i wouldnt be laughing or having much fun...sure siblings are annoying but they arent bad as u thing they areSmile

*Priya*

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index