Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

barkhaagg

barkhaagg

Posted: 19 April 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged
see one cannot predict any one future .it is totally bakwas article about future predictions of shows . choti bahu is back only on audience demands that shows how much it is loved .so audience will decide ,who is she to decide,

I think her prediction will totally go opposite.CB will gain more viewers than CB1 becoz the lead pair are already accepted by audience .when a lead paiirs are new audience take time to accept them

results are showing, .I have read an article in delhi times that SGP trp is low

in coming future when marriage is shown it will gain more trp

such articles should not be published.india forums should take some action.it affects the emotions of viewers who love their serials .

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

devi87vishala08suktijsrechymanju7avina_foreverradhika5RADEV1000DREAMY_EYESOLGNESviprakshi-Shankar-lavalinaNiHa24shobrakapooorNeerjaadevina22anu17fatssrilanka

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "future cannot be predicted,it depends on hard work" in Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

viprakshi

IF-Dazzler

viprakshi

Posted: 19 April 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged
i agree with you barkha

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Shankar-

lavalina

IF-Rockerz

lavalina

Posted: 19 April 2011 at 10:11am | IP Logged
ya i agree with u bharka its so huhhhhhhhhhh to say such thgs

-Shankar-

RADEV1000

Goldie

RADEV1000

Posted: 19 April 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Luved ur post barkhaag.... among low TRP...low rankin....all nonsense future predictions......ur post brought sum hopes........but the thing with which i have problem is that such an  internationally renounced forum  lyk India forum r officaily postin this article based on particular sumones prediction........ India -forum themselves dosent allow the comparison .... but this is also sort of dat.... they themselves r sayin this will do well n this will not...this will get a good TRP n this will not.... this has a gr8 future ahead n this wont...... wat r these???....
  In one way they r promotin sum of the serials by sayin them good n badmouthing sum soaps.... i think behind this there are sum poltics...this type of post should not cum ...not even 4 once!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

vishala08suktiJaiJagannath-Shankar-devina22Neerjaafatssrilanka

shobrakapooor

IF-Rockerz

shobrakapooor

Posted: 19 April 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged
i agree wit u. i juz posted it cz i got frustrated by her comments abt cb . dont wry her predictions wont workAngry

-Shankar-

DREAMY_EYES

Goldie

DREAMY_EYES

Posted: 19 April 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
I agree with u

-Shankar-

HaRiSKh

Goldie

HaRiSKh

Posted: 19 April 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Yupppp totally agree with u

-Shankar-

Neerjaa

IF-Sizzlerz

Neerjaa

Posted: 19 April 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Totally agree with you Barkha.....IF should not publish this kind of article....nobody can predict the future

-Shankar-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.