Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer
Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

India-Forums

Thanks...or something else

sur001 IF-Dazzler
sur001
sur001

Posted: 19 April 2011 at 9:29am | IP Logged

Today again I am dying......my dear loves come to save me na......i am idiot that expect something high from him.....but what to do..its his fault...if he not comes upto my expectation.....what can I do.....but he is a darling .......who understood my overwhelming sentiments....and he touched her with his dark eyes........He roams like a new born Romeo in every street to give his wife a pleasing gift.....He hides his feeling under the most common word to say thanks........I like the way their friends teased him and he blushed .......oh I am dead .....yaar...

Now the question arose....who gifts Kajra to say thanks......who gets angry on seeing someone who is nothing to him working like a slave.....a aan ....not love....not lust then whats this fuss.....tell ....tell ....what you feel love ,lust or else.........I will tell I feel its first step on the road of love..........and the first step always is friendship and trust......but evils are planning something high and Amma is getting joy....thinking everything is well...........but what the hell.....Idiots.....those titlids are real evils ....they cannot see anyone's joy........
                             Oh....the way he put the gift on bed.....as if  thinking how will she react.......but those evil souls bombarded their poision before he could take the second step .......He didnt show his feelings infront of them.....but his trust was broken..............and the thing happened what was thought.......he blamed her......and asked ....khao meri kasam...........

But there also I found  a positivity.....He asked to  take his swear....he could have asked to take Ammas swear.....Smarty......here also he showed his feelings for Runjhun...........indirectly as he has trust that she wont take his false swear............

What say Guys.......

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

skamaniAnovatrish1niya_sBlossom10gauranitaiPrabhkallurani2007shanak.hotLoveGuddu-Ishana-gardesOmaRamdassCavingIn

--BimBim-- IF-Rockerz
--BimBim--
--BimBim--

Posted: 19 April 2011 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Hai to all senior members of this forum

This is my first post. Realy superb di........

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

niya_sPrabhkallushanak.hotsur001OmaRamdasstehzeeb25CavingIn

shanak.hot Goldie
shanak.hot
shanak.hot

Posted: 19 April 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Sur loved your post again and exactly why would he say to swear by him. he has started trusting her and he believes that whatever she will say will be the truth, i haven't seen the episode yet but i got all happy when i read the update...he bought a gift for her, how sweet.

@Yaalini  welcome to the forum......

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AnovaPrabhkallusur001--BimBim--OmaRamdass

CavingIn IF-Rockerz
CavingIn
CavingIn

Posted: 19 April 2011 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Gud point Sur....G's trustis once again brokenUnhappy......thanx to our titlisAngry.....but like Wafah said this was expected.........G could have asked her to swear on Amma but he asked to be sworn in his name...Sur as you said this cud be bcoz he trusts her the teeniest bit....but it cud also be coz he knows that sherespects him as a husband and the marriage as a sacred relation...so she wouldn't take false swear....but again he told the Mami's that hiswife wouldn't lie to him...so maybe he trusts her....whatever it is.....he is going to get a major jhatka and us too....becoz knowing R she wouldn't lie.......but as Wafah said they have to go thru roughest of paths to emerge as one solid couple bound by trust faith love

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AnovaLoveGudduPrabhkalluOmaRamdass

CavingIn IF-Rockerz
CavingIn
CavingIn

Posted: 19 April 2011 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yaalini

Welcome to the forum hun...we are happy to have youSmile

Prabhkallushanak.hotsur001--BimBim--

sur001 IF-Dazzler
sur001
sur001

Posted: 19 April 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yaalini

A very warm welcome to you dear..........
This place is really cool to hang out.....with great people
So enjoyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy..........
and thanks for liking

Prabhkallushanak.hotLoveGuddu--BimBim--

sur001 IF-Dazzler
sur001
sur001

Posted: 19 April 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanak.hot

Sur loved your post again and exactly why would he say to swear by him. he has started trusting her and he believes that whatever she will say will be the truth, i haven't seen the episode yet but i got all happy when i read the update...he bought a gift for her, how sweet.

@Yaalini  welcome to the forum......

SShanak......I really miss you......sometimes you just disappear......Thanks to Wafah's update it records your presence in the forum........Jess .....yaar....please dont get disappear abruptly........
I think I will have to open a leave thread where people will register they are taking a leaveWink......what say...............

Gift was really beautiful............hayee.....Runjhun was looking awesum....in that pink saree with gajla/kajra....i am lil confused at this word

Prabhkallushanak.hot--BimBim--OmaRamdass

LoveGuddu Goldie
LoveGuddu
LoveGuddu

Posted: 19 April 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Beautiful Sur....as always.....What to say....words come to short...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Prabhkallu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index