India-Forums

Munisha's prediction on cb

shobrakapooor IF-Rockerz
shobrakapooor
shobrakapooor

Posted: 19 April 2011 at 8:22am | IP Logged
hey everyone,
                   i really dunno who is munisha
but she has predicted some not gud things on cb. did anyone read it. here is d link.
             what she predicted is really gonna hppen? i dont think so.  cb2 will be as succesful as cb1.Wink 

Edited by shobrakapooor - 19 April 2011 at 9:00am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

devi87vishala08jsresinharuby-Swetha-zam123avina_foreverashna26anu17

ashna26 IF-Sizzlerz
ashna26
ashna26

Posted: 19 April 2011 at 8:27am | IP Logged

Thanks! Already left mine comment Wink But who is she with the prediction? I feel CB 2 is already succesfull, great opening. So lets see what the future hold, time will tell!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

vishala08RADEV1000avina_foreverDREAMY_EYESshobrakapoooranu17fatssrilanka

shobrakapooor IF-Rockerz
shobrakapooor
shobrakapooor

Posted: 19 April 2011 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashna26

Thanks! Already left mine comment Wink But who is she with the prediction? I feel CB 2 is already succesfull, great opening. So lets see what the future hold, time will tell!

ur rite. wat she is tellin wont hppen. i have no doubt abt it. the current track is really interestin.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vishala08

agramathura Groupbie
agramathura
agramathura

Posted: 19 April 2011 at 8:39am | IP Logged
What a useless article from Munisha. I read only her comments on the ZEE TV shows and they are so vague "show will work for some people and not work for others". Isn't that true for everything? I think those comments make no sense at all.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shobrakapooor

-Swetha- Coolbie
-Swetha-
-Swetha-

Posted: 19 April 2011 at 8:49am | IP Logged
hate that tarrot reader......Angry
wat a lame repl......Angry

cb2 will be as good as cb1....!!!! coz v r the fans who watch it......

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

vishala08RADEV1000radev_fan..yajnaseni..shobrakapoooranu17fatssrilanka

taral83 IF-Dazzler
taral83
taral83

Posted: 19 April 2011 at 8:52am | IP Logged
She made no sense............she said the most obvious about all the show.........."sometimes it will pick up sometimes it will dip'.......like really?? u need tarot cards for that.??? Everyone knows that is how daily indian soaps work..........sometimes the storyline gets so intense everyone switches to that...then it drops then they find something else to watch or skip few episodes............She said no predictions for any of the shows in my opinion.............Don't believe her........

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RADEV1000shobrakapoooranu17fatssrilanka

RADEV1000 Goldie
RADEV1000
RADEV1000

Posted: 19 April 2011 at 8:56am | IP Logged
REALLY NONSENSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....... i dunno at all who is she to say all dis..... everyboday has the right to predict....... but it should remain personal !!!...should not be displayed such a way to demoralize fan followings n viewers..... i even personaly believe that CB2 need sum improvement .... even Avinash himself assured sum days before dat they r tryin to make it diffrnt.... so u ppl wait n see ... then comment..... y r u givin the ultimate statement??????..... dat it wont be successful as the previous one?????... u could say it need improvements but u cant say that they wont impove!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Edited by RADEV1000 - 19 April 2011 at 9:17am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vishala08anu17fatssrilanka

shobrakapooor IF-Rockerz
shobrakapooor
shobrakapooor

Posted: 19 April 2011 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RADEV1000

REALLY NONSENSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....... i dunno at all who is she to say all dis..... everyboday have the right to predict....... but it should remain personal !!!...should not be displayed such a way to demoralize fan followings n viewers..... i even personaly believe that CB2 need sum improvement .... even Avinash himself assured sum days before dat they r tryin to make it diffrnt.... so u ppl wait n see ... then comment..... y r u givin the ultimate statement??????..... dat it wont be successful as the previous one?????... u could say it need improvements but u cant say that they wont impove!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
u got me wrong dear. i said cb2 will be as succesful as cb 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index