April 19th, 2011 Written Update

Wafah thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Guddu walks into the room and spies Runjhun making the bed. He gets distracted as he watches her from the back. Then mentally shakes himself and bangs the door to announce his presence. Runjhun drapes her pallo over her back and tucks it at her waist. She tells him to wait two minutes as she thought of straightening the bed. Guddu walks up behind her and next to her. He leans in and Runjhun momentarily stops making the bed. Guddu grabs the pillow from the bed and goes to cupboard and grabs the blanket.

Runjhun is surprised and wonders what Guddu is doing. He puts the blanket on the floor and dumps the pillow there and sleeps on the floor. He announces that he wants to sleep on the floor today, since he feels like it. He says if anyone has a problem with it they can sleep on the bed. He doesn't care. Runjhun smiles and Guddu looks at her and smiles. He then tells her she's enjoying herself too much. He tells her to stop standing there and smiling and go close the lights. He yells at her in good nature. Runjhun stops smiling and goes to close the lights.

18 more days

Runjhun is working on dying some clothes when Mittho walks up behind her, and looks around for Guddu. She notices that Guddu is no where near so she asks Runjhun to do some work for her. Runjhun agrees. Billo comes in and tells Runjhun to wash the rickshaws too. Runjhun nods. Mittho is leaving with Billo but Runjhun stops her and apologizes to her for yesterday. She says that she didn't intend on them coming back early. Mittho isn't convinced even when Runjhun tells her that she tried to take delay Guddu. Mittho mentions the milk issue but Runjhun is clueless. Billo doesn't want Runjhun to reveal the truth so she sends Runjhun away, and then tells Mittho that the guilty will never confess to their crime.

She says instead she should show Runjhun her right place. Mittho says that she already has a plan in motion and all she has to do is not to wait for Guddu to come home.

Guddu goes shopping. He walks into the market area, trying to look absolutely cool. He goes into a shop that sells female products and stops in. The vendor sees Guddu and greets hims and offers him a seat and drinks. He tells Guddu that the payment was made already, and asks Guddu if something is wrong or he committed a mistake. Guddu says he was just in the area and thought of visiting. The vendor asks him again if Guddu isn't here for some other reason, and tells him that he gave the money to Kukkan.

Guddu pulls the vendor close and says he wanted to buy something. The vendor surprised announces it loudly, and the women in the store look at Guddu. He asks the vendor softly if he has any gift item. The vendor again asks Guddu loudly and Guddu grabs him and tells him to keep his voice low. The vendor tells him that he only sells female products which will be of no use to Guddu. Guddu hesitates and wonders how he will explain to the vendor. He says he wants it for a female only. (So Guddu has never shopped for a female before).

The vendor tells one of the associates to remove the latest gift items to show Guddu. Kukkan calls Guddu and asks him where he is as there are two men here to see him. Guddu lies and he's at home and is busy, and tells Kukkan to tell them to come back another day. Kukkan agrees.

Guddu looks at all the items and is confused as to what he can buy. He sees a box of red bangles and remembers the time when Runjhun was engaged to Abhigyaan, and he broke her bangles by throwing them at her feet. He stares at the bangle box. Kukkan and Jabbo on their rounds spot Guddu's bike outside the market place and go in and find Guddu shopping for female gift items. Guddu is surprised to see them. Jabbo comments that he thinks Guddu is taking care of his personal matter, and Guddu tells them not to create a ruckus at the market. He looks away in frustration and embarrassment as Kukkan and Jabbo look at all the things that Guddu is planning on purchase.

Guddu tells them to stop their nonsense as he has a purpose for buying these things. Kukkan questions him and he says that Runjhun prayed for his mom and for that took him to the temple also, and he just wanted to thank her. Kukkan and Jabbo exchange knowing glances. Jabbo interrupts Guddu and says he understood. He says that Guddu doesn't know what to buy and that's why he's buying the whole store. Guddu tells Jabbo if he knows better than he can suggest something. Jabbo says he does have a little more knowledge than Guddu and asks Guddu how does he like Runjhun Bhabhi. Guddu is confused and so Jabbo clarifies that what does he like most about how Bhabhi looks. Guddu thinks about it and sees Runjhun in the pink sari smiling. He smiles like a shy boy, and says that he like Runjhun in saris. Kukkan and Jabbo both excitedly exclaim that sari it is.

Runjhun is cleaning out the pots that are used for the perfume making. Guddu buys a sari for Runjhun from the sari shop, and heads back home. Runjhun is cleaning the rickshaws, and while Guddu is biking home, a smile on his face as he looks at the sari that he brought. He stops by a flower show and on a whim buys some jasmine for Runjhun's hair. Runjhun is washing the rickshaws when Guddu comes. He stops next to her and angrily asks her what she is doing. She says she is washing the rickshaws. He says he can see it, but why is she doing it. He asks if all the servants are dead in the house, and yells out for Rajju. Runjhun stops him and says that she is doing it out of her own will and no one asked her to do it. He frowns.

Runjhun asks if he needed something from her. Guddu says he doesn't need anything, then looks at the bag of sari and says he wants to talk to her. Runjhun tells him to say what he wants to say. Guddu says how can he say anything when all her attention is on cleaning rickshaws. She tells him to go inside and take a seat she will be there soon and bring tea and snacks for him too. He tells her fine and tells her to come soon. He goes in the house and slightly kicks one of the workers in the butt, and tells him he has no shame, he's letting a female work like that. He tells him he's not here for a wedding and tells him to take over from Runjhun. The man nods and goes to help Runjhun.

Amma is dictating work when Guddu runs into her and drops the bag and the sari and flowers fall out. Guddu hesitates as Amma looks at the sari and flowers and secretly smiles and then goes back to doing what she was doing pretending she didn't see anything. Guddu embarrassed quickly dumps the sari and the flowers back in the bag and heads towards his room. Billo though sees the gifts that Guddu bought and thinks that she has to tell Mittho before things go too far. She says she has to tell Mittho as soon as possible.

Guddu waits in the room, for Runjhun and removes the sari and flowers from the bag and places it on the bed. He throws the white bag and sets the flowers next to it then on top of the sari and says it looks best like this. He pushes the flower back into the leaves scolding it to go back into the leaves, then sits back on the bed, and says now all he has to do is wait for Runjhun.

Mittho and Billo discuss that Guddu has today brought a gift for Runjhun and tomorrow he will take her away. Mittho says she won't allow it and won't let their bird of fortune fly away so easily. She says she will make sure that this is the first and last gift Runjhun gets. She drags Billo towards Guddu's room and then she pretends to cry that her fate has been cursed that Mahadevi's marriage proposal broke. She reveals that Runjhun promised her that she would keep Guddu away from the house till the proposal had come and gone, and delay Guddu, which is why she'd lied about praying for Guddu's mom. Guddu is upset hearing all of this. He remembers Runjhun asking to go to Ganges River.

He rushes out and tells Mittho and Billo to stop their drama and tells her that he knows that his wife didn't lie to him. Mittho says her face is such that even when she tells the truth it looks like she is lying. She tells him to ask Runjhun himself what the truth is and leaves. Guddu looks upset as Mittho and Kalsanwali walk away. He goes back into the room and thinks that how could Runjhun Shukla try to trick him like that, and how could he have fallen for it.

Precap: Runjhun is wearing the pink sari and the flowers that Guddu bought. He tells her she tricked him and used her wiles to lure him. He says she's the quietest but she's the most cunning. Runjhun asks him why he's talking about such things. Guddu grabs Runjhun's hand and places it on his head and tells her to promise him and tell him that she had no intentions of keeping him out of the house when Mahadevi's proposal came. Runjhun looks at Guddu.

Mittho just undid all of Runjhun's good deeds in one go, and now Guddu won't trust anything Runjhun says. I guess we were getting a little too complacent and this was bound to happen.
Edited by Wafah - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

uzee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the update...I was so afraid of this...I knew something like this was going to happen...god, i hate these mommy's...gunjhun take one step forward and these m&m's push them two steps back...I just hope now runjhun starts to see how evil her m&m's are and she stops listening to them...
jaz90 thumbnail
AARRGGHH !!! I could just kill the mamis !! I mean seriously ! they make runjhun their dog and yet she is not allowed to say one word to them !! :( 

and guddu! i m so glad he came out n said my wife wouldn't do that! 
my god the way he was smiling and and shopping ! I could have married him myself today! I hope he still thinks about the fact that she stood up for him - she had no reason to!! 

and amma was so cute - they way she cutely pretended not to notice!! hain hain...

i m telling you this show is too short.. they should make it an hour everyday ! I want to see guddu n runjhun all lovey-dovey quickly !! :) 
Edited by jaz90 - 13 years ago
NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Wafah thanx a lot....i think you are bored to hear this but you are a life saver....oh godi could easily kill these two devils๐Ÿ˜ก........well you are right Wafah this was bound to happen.....i mean they where growing close to each other a little fast...atleast G was changing faster than expected.....now R will have to work double time to earn back his trust.....anf knowing G its not gonna be an easy feat.....well my princess all the best to you
Prabhkallu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Wafah! You are the best as always! ๐Ÿค—

Aww... Guddu.. so sweet. He has never bought anything for female... That's the good news for all of us and especially for Runjhun.. ๐Ÿ˜Š And, the way, he was blushing.. how cute is that!! So nice to see him blushing, admiring Runjhun.. ๐Ÿ˜

And, the way, he was putting the sari and the flower on the bed, staring at it while waiting for Runjhun. Oh my heart.. have mercy on me! ๐Ÿ˜

I hates Mitto and Billu!! ๐Ÿ˜ก Ohhh... im so mad.. Poor Guddu... he looked so heartbroken...๐Ÿ˜”

Gosh, the pre-cap for tmr is making me feel so nervous and scared for Runjhun.... Wonder how she will deal with the situation...๐Ÿ˜”

gardes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks, Wafah.

I am glad what I thought may be shown, did not happen.  I want Runjhun and Guddu to know each other well so they can take care of the chudails and their sissy husbands together.
HoneySuckle thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ughhhh they're such monsters!!!! i'm just going to watch the 1st part of the epi and ignore th last part....cant wait to see guddu trying to buy a sari awwww
Peace67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update. Oh dear, what now?
AreYaar thumbnail
Thanks, Wafah :-)

Your updates are excellently written๐Ÿ‘  Better than watching the epis many times๐Ÿ˜†  I loved your updates in the R.com forum too :-)

Himanshu is so charming....especially when he smiles....I enjoyed yesterday's epi....looking forward to watching today's :-)  I'm liking the stronger Runjhun and the way she deals with Guddu.....this show has improved.
jaz90 thumbnail
I don't get runjhun though.. I mean did she forget that these are same mama and mamis that tried to kill her amma. i mean she prevented them frm going to jail but how can she not be bitter about it ?! I mean it's her amma ! I hop she tells guddu that they tried to kill her amma cause i wanna see him fire them up sooo badly and beat the living daylights out of vishnu and rajju and bantu.!