Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Akshara is not pregnant

_Nancy_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I think she is not pregnant. Remember yesterday Naitik was asking her about the medicine & she said she finished the course but i think they will show us something else. May be she still has that infection. Bcz she did'nt go to the doctor for check up after she finished her medcine.May they will show us she is sick, not pregnant.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Stutz- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i hope there's nuthin lyk dat... we want naksh baby!!!
JAYA_09 thumbnail
did u wtch the u me aur tv they todl akshara of yrkkh and archana of pavtra rishta good news dene wale hai and even sbs they mentioned they akshi vl shown pregnant and even this wek high points they told akshi vl tell good news friend y;daay naitik asked her that she finished he course of medicines and check u me aur t v link  they told taht both bahus vl be pregnantandcv's of both the serials decided to show the main leads pregnancy track
saru.g thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I think she is pregnant.... as she completed the course, i think now she is fit for baby.... n she doesn't have any infection.. she is just anaemic... medicines can cure that... so i think now she is fine... n the chakkar is due to pregnancy only....
pree4ru thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
she is sbs mein aaya u me aur tv mein bhi so its confirmed
NiShI678 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
she will be pregnant but no one will think so bec she had  a infection n the medicine was  over 
-Stutz- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: nishi755

she will be pregnant but no one will think so bec she had  a infection n the medicine was  over 

hmmm... i dnt think soo.... these are singhanias... ek chakkar aaya.... dey call the doc.... ek kharoch aayi.. they go to the hospital😆 this is pregnancy yr! they will cum to know today (fingers crossed)
saru.g thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: stuti_naksh4eva

hmmm... i dnt think soo.... these are singhanias... ek chakkar aaya.... dey call the doc.... ek kharoch aayi.. they go to the hospital😆 this is pregnancy yr! they will cum to know today (fingers crossed)

if she falls down... or if anyone comes to know that she is getting chakkars definately they'll call doctor... but if she don't tell to anyone... i guess they can't know about akshara's condition.... atleast she should tell naitik that she is getting chakkars.... but i want it to reveal as soon as possible... want to see naitik reaction...
haafizah1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
She is cuz
The tablets were given previously frm the docs for her virus and she ended them
Chugarlaunty didnt say it this tym star plus
And all wat has bin happenin between naksh she would get preg 😳
JAYA_09 thumbnail
y no article about naksh pregnancy and there is two article about manav archana's going to ahve baby in telechakker and indya.com but y not naksh no article so weird