Page 2 Page 2

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 19 April 2011 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Celebs talk about their proudest achievement
Buzz up!

Dhanashri Kulkarni/ Hill Road Media

Achievements in life make you feel proud. While some find career important, others find their personal lives to be significant. Here are our celebs talking about their proudest career achievement in life which they will cherish for years to come.

Showing 3 of 7 images Previous    Next
Karan Kundra

Karan Kundra     
I remember when my show Kitani Mohabbat Hai was launched, within three months of the launch, I bagged the television Style Icon of the year 2009. It felt great.

Later I remember during my first dance show Zara Nach Ke Dikha, everyone criticized me and called me a non-dancer. They said I shouldn't participate in such shows but when I started getting good marks for my dance moves, it made me proud of myself. These two would my biggest career achievements and there are more to come.
http://www.indya.com/gallery/indyagallery.aspx?p=Celebs-talk-about-their-proudest-achievement&aid=2766

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram---rama--sezoKudi_NextDoorzayra_loveMsFuzzybear69channi_starSHIKHA19ipkknd06..anshita..roshaniD-Kruti.S-aparna4karanika-Olly-glitter567.Mandy.Anjalii...xXxshibzcuttieeMariaa.RD--Ari--

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Celebs talk about their proudest achievement-Karan" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Olly-

IF-Rockerz

-Olly-

Posted: 19 April 2011 at 7:41am | IP Logged
awe !..Hearted his answers!..really wish and pray to god that may there are many more achievements to come!..

cuttiee

IF-Sizzlerz

cuttiee

Posted: 19 April 2011 at 7:55am | IP Logged
thanxx 4 sharing......

zayra_love

zayra_love

Posted: 19 April 2011 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Thanks 4 sharing..
hope my punjabi munda get more achievement..

channi_star

Goldie

channi_star

Posted: 19 April 2011 at 8:10am | IP Logged

thankz for sharin!!

such gud answers!!
yep karan more n more achievements cumin on ur way!!!!

best of luk karan..
proud 2 b karanika fan!!!!     Thumbs Up

aparna4karanika

IF-Rockerz

aparna4karanika

Posted: 19 April 2011 at 8:15am | IP Logged
he s really a superstar.....
n am damn sure dat he'll achieve gr8 heights......
mwahh king k

Mrs.KaranKundra

Mrs.KaranKundra

Posted: 19 April 2011 at 8:20am | IP Logged
awww how adorable!

--rama--

--rama--

Posted: 19 April 2011 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing

very good answerssssssssss

arjun, i wish u get more achievements .......................

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.