Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi
Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

India-Forums

FF...Kuch kuch hota hai Radev part 9

princess84 IF-Dazzler
princess84
princess84

Posted: 19 April 2011 at 7:08am | IP Logged

Sorry guys that i haven't updated my fanfic in long time i will be uploading the next part by tom.... Anyone who wants to read the older parts they can find them at

Edited by princess84 - 19 April 2011 at 1:56pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kscjksugarandspicepalak13anu17

palak13 Goldie
palak13
palak13

Posted: 19 April 2011 at 9:04am | IP Logged
we will wait for the next part update soon and i would still like a pm from u whever u update plz thanks :)

anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

Posted: 19 April 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
I am a new member to your ff....I read the all parts...hope you will update soon
princess84 IF-Dazzler
princess84
princess84

Posted: 19 April 2011 at 1:52pm | IP Logged

Mr. Purohit walked into the dining hall with the pooja thali so that everyone can take the arti and asked Vaishali if the kids were ready for school

Vaishali packing the last of the lunches and said "haan tyar hai"

The driver came around to the front and everyone got in and headed for school and Mr. Purohit gave lecture to Dev on being careful as he was getting down from the car

Dev: Jee Papa

He searched for Radhika in the crowd and when he located her he ran towards her and walked into doors of the school together. They gave each other a smile and went their separate ways to their respective lockers to put away extra books and went to class together.

When the got to class Manav had saved them seats and they took their seats as the bell rang. Through the day whenever Dev couldn't remember he had Radhika rite by his side helping him out and he couldn't help but to be grateful that she was there to help him. The day went by smoothly and waited patiently for the driver to pick them up so that they can go home.

On the drive back home Radhika and Vivek got engaged in a conversation about a Kanha while Dev dozed off as he was still not feeling up to par. Radhika noticed even though she was talking to Vivek bhaiya that Dev still wasn't his old self. They reached home and Radhika gently nudged Dev to get which he foggily did but still looked very tired. With help of Radhika they went inside and had a little snack and then went up to his bedroom to finish their homework.

Radhika kept on watching Dev when she thought he wasn't looking and trying to figure out how she can revive his memories. And then a thought came to her that she will make him chase her like they used to because she used to irritate him. He was busy doing his homework and wasn't paying attention to Radhika's mischievous smile so he didn't notice her creep up to him and take the paper out of his hands.

Dev: Radhika give it back I am trying to finish my homework

He caught up to her and tried to grasp the paper out of her hands but she was too quick and ran off Catch me if you can!" seven year old Radhhika yelled cheerfully whilst running as fast as she can't wanting to get tagged.

"Don't worry I will!" eight year old Dev said catching up to Radhika fast.

Radhika shrieked and ran faster. Dev ran faster too and started to close around her.

"Gotcha Radhiak!" Dev said happily tackling her around the waist. Landing both of them on the floor laughing.

"No fair Dev you can run faster." Radhika pouted while lying on the floor next to Dev.

"Yes it is, I beat you fair and square."Dev said laying on his side facing Radhika.

"Fine." Radhika said pouting in a mad happy way.

Daadi heard all the racket so came into the living room only to find Radhika faking mad and Dev laughing at her. So daadi just shook her head and went to the temple to do some pooja paat They day would be filled with masti as Radhika would something different everyday that he would back to himself again. Over time she had grown very close to Dev even though she would never admit that to him and same with Dev.

In the evening they were done with their homework so Rahdika asked Vaishali if can go over to her house and spend some time with her mom since she hasn't properly talked to her mom in a long time and Vaishali agreed 

So Radhika went over to her house meanwhile Dev came into the kitchen looking for Radika.

Dev: Mom Rahdika kaha hai voh mujhe mil nahi rahi hai

Vaishali: Voh to abhi uski ghar pe gai hai kuch kham tha uska

Dev: Nahi. But Vaishali saw the dejected look on his face. He thought to himself who will I bother now because he had gotten so used to bothering Radhika that he didn't know what to do. Vaishali told Dev why don't you go out and play with your soccer ball till she comes back.

Dev picked up his ball and went into the backyard and started kicking the ball aimlessly up against the fence. He didn't notice that Radhika was sitting on the swing and just watching him muttering to himself till he kicked the ball to hard and it went other way and heard Radhika giggling.

Dev: So you think it's funny

Radhika: Haah aur nahi to kya, that you couldn't even stop the ball

They started kicking the ball and Radhika realized too late that she kicked the ball to hard and it hit Dev in the head. Dev cried out and was holding his head. She rushed over to him to make sure he was ok and by that time everyone came rushing out of the house to see what had happened. They saw Dev with his head on Radhika lap not moving.

Daadi: Vivek call the doctor. Vaishali and Radhika carried Dev upstairs to his bedroom and laid him down and waited for the Doctor to arrive.

Sometime later the doctor came and checked him out and said that there is nothing to worry about as he will be fine. Rahdika was in tears and she sat in front of her kanha and prayed to god to fix everything. "Kanha meri madat karo"

Daadi was pampering his forehead while everyone else just looked on and Dev slowly opened his eyes and looked around to see everyone there.

What are you guys doing in here?

Daadi "beta you fainted... but then she thought Dev do you know who we are?

Dev "of course ur my daadi/bf and yeh mom hai or vivek bhaiya. Viashalil had tears in her eyes that her Dev is ok. Radhika stood in the shadow and watched everyone interacting with one another and thought to herself that now that he has his memory back things will go back to the way were and and they will start hating each other. But what she didn't know was that kanha has another thing in store for Radhika 

Edited by princess84 - 19 April 2011 at 1:54pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

5armadsugarandspicedakshumhatreavina_radev48palak13jacinta_91anu17

anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

Posted: 19 April 2011 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
wow just love RaDev here........................
sugarandspice Senior Member
sugarandspice
sugarandspice

Posted: 20 April 2011 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
hi, thanks for updating and  for the pm. loved the update
*Maleena* Goldie
*Maleena*
*Maleena*

Posted: 21 April 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Nice to see you updating again. I really liked this part.
--Ekta-- IF-Rockerz
--Ekta--
--Ekta--

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 2:24am | IP Logged
nice story i already read them and thought why u stopped
so rads also want to be friends
see how u will show friendshp before leap or direct luv after leap or any twist
see u in next update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kscjk

Go to top