Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

New.Life

IF-Dazzler

New.Life

Posted: 19 April 2011 at 5:58am | IP Logged
-Welcome-
Hey Guys! its KajalBig smile

I'm presenting my first four creations. Kindly let me know if you liked'em. I'm sorry if they look like some others' creations. I'm new at creations so have no idea of inspired/ copying or anything.Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rakshu--Saru-FollowYourHeart

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*-Berry's Street-*" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

FollowYourHeart

IF-Sizzlerz

FollowYourHeart

Posted: 19 April 2011 at 6:09am | IP Logged
Firstly I am even shocked that u r still aliveShocked else considering by the rate at which u freaking VANISHED from my life i really thought u were lying dead somewhere
Secondly u r not just alive but u decide to show up as well and that to this ways with such a shocker of u making avis like SERIOUSLY? Am I supposed to believe all this? How do I know u not some imposter using kaju's account huh coz the kaju i knew is I dunno where she wldnt hv let so many mahine go without even a single phone call or sms
Grrr too shocked to believe all this
Smriti-just in case u forgot who i am which does happens to be the case nahi toh u wldnt hv just vanished

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

New.Life

New.Life

IF-Dazzler

New.Life

Posted: 19 April 2011 at 6:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FollowYourHeart

Firstly I am even shocked that u r still aliveShocked else considering by the rate at which u freaking VANISHED from my life i really thought u were lying dead somewhere
Secondly u r not just alive but u decide to show up as well and that to this ways with such a shocker of u making avis like SERIOUSLY? Am I supposed to believe all this? How do I know u not some imposter using kaju's account huh coz the kaju i knew is I dunno where she wldnt hv let so many mahine go without even a single phone call or sms
Grrr too shocked to believe all this
Smriti-just in case u forgot who i am which does happens to be the case nahi toh u wldnt hv just vanished

Same here. I guess i'm into dream or something. Is this YOU SMRITI?? I JUST CAN'T BELIEVE IT ! and it was'nt me who vanished..I tried like 100 times on ur sada dabba but could'nt just contact. You FB profile is DEAD. And even i think its not Smriti cuz its not just POSSIBLE that she forgrt my 18TH Birthday... I mean its EIGHTEEN Confused

Edited by luv_akkikat - 19 April 2011 at 6:18am

FollowYourHeart

IF-Sizzlerz

FollowYourHeart

Posted: 19 April 2011 at 6:24am | IP Logged
I DIDNT FORGET IT I DIDN FORGET IT I KNEW IT WAS UR BUDDYA ON 23RD JAN AND THAT TOO EIGHTEENTH I DIDNT FORGET IT I WAS JUST IN THE MIDDLE OF THIS HUGE CRISIS I WS OFF IF FOR MORE THAN TWO THREE FREAKING MONTHS AND MY CELL GOT LOST AGAIN I HAD NO CONTACT NO NOTHING I THOUGHT AT LEATS U WLD CALL KUCH AUR NAHI TOH MERKEO BASH KARNE AUR CHEEKHNE KE LIYE HI PHONE KAREGI KI HOW CLD I NT WISH U ON UR EIGHTEENTH BUDDYA BUT NO NOTHING

U SUCK U REALLY SUCK JUST GO TO HELLLL I DNT WANT TO TLAK TO U EVER I M REPEATING I DNT WANT TO TALK TO U EVER

AND AS IF U DNT KNW I DNT USE FB AT ALL AND PLUS FRM DEC TO MID MARCH I WS TOTALLY OFFLINE I WSNT ON THE NET AT ALL BUT AGER KISIKO MERE SE THODA SA BHI PYAAR HOTA SHE WLD HVV BENE ABLE TO REACH ME HMPH

DNT TLAK TO ME JUST DNT

BYE BEST OF LUCK WITH UR GAL HMPH

New.Life

New.Life

IF-Dazzler

New.Life

Posted: 19 April 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FollowYourHeart

I DIDNT FORGET IT I DIDN FORGET IT I KNEW IT WAS UR BUDDYA ON 23RD JAN AND THAT TOO EIGHTEENTH I DIDNT FORGET IT I WAS JUST IN THE MIDDLE OF THIS HUGE CRISIS I WS OFF IF FOR MORE THAN TWO THREE FREAKING MONTHS AND MY CELL GOT LOST AGAIN I HAD NO CONTACT NO NOTHING I THOUGHT AT LEATS U WLD CALL KUCH AUR NAHI TOH MERKEO BASH KARNE AUR CHEEKHNE KE LIYE HI PHONE KAREGI KI HOW CLD I NT WISH U ON UR EIGHTEENTH BUDDYA BUT NO NOTHING

U SUCK U REALLY SUCK JUST GO TO HELLLL I DNT WANT TO TLAK TO U EVER I M REPEATING I DNT WANT TO TALK TO U EVER

AND AS IF U DNT KNW I DNT USE FB AT ALL AND PLUS FRM DEC TO MID MARCH I WS TOTALLY OFFLINE I WSNT ON THE NET AT ALL BUT AGER KISIKO MERE SE THODA SA BHI PYAAR HOTA SHE WLD HVV BENE ABLE TO REACH ME HMPH

DNT TLAK TO ME JUST DNT

BYE BEST OF LUCK WITH UR GAL HMPH

U LOST UR PHONE AND COMPLAINING ME THAT I DID'NT CALL. FISH! I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUU Hug

-DulceMaria-

IF-Sizzlerz

-DulceMaria-

Posted: 19 April 2011 at 11:42pm | IP Logged

wow!! & i dont know either of u i mean one started making siggs without ever letting me know and the other is liking new random couples now-a-days...ignorance is supposed to be bliss but trust me this nowadays its more like "what shock m i gonna get today..??"

Natalie.

New.Life

New.Life

IF-Dazzler

New.Life

Posted: 20 April 2011 at 2:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -DulceMaria-

wow!! & i dont know either of u i mean one started making siggs without ever letting me know and the other is liking new random couples now-a-days...ignorance is supposed to be bliss but trust me this nowadays its more like "what shock m i gonna get today..??"

Natalie.

Look whose talking. I'm more shocked to see u ALIVE.

FollowYourHeart

-Saru-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Saru-

Posted: 20 April 2011 at 4:04am | IP Logged
Aweeeeeeeeee kaju.......was really shocked to see u opening a gallery...lovely ones...i really liked the 2nd one....keep the good work going chutki....love u....Hug

New.Life

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.