CID

Aditya Srivastav (Abhijeet) information (Page 75)

Post Reply New Post

Page 75 of 94

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neha_dna

Originally posted by 113114_aditya

IT's not a collage but visrom sir mai aapki request puri karne ki puri koshish karunga.

not "Visrom Sir"...
It should be "Visrom Dii"...

ROFL ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aman_Aditya

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Aditya Srivastav (Abhijeet) information (Page 75)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Aman_Aditya

IF-Dazzler

Aman_Aditya

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 1:37am | IP Logged
SORRY visrom dii

..optimist..

Aman_Aditya

IF-Dazzler

Aman_Aditya

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 10:42pm | IP Logged

hi adityans mai groupbie ban gaya hoon is khushi me mai adi sir ki kuch pics post kar raha hoon.
I hope aa sab ko achi lage.

nisha2515

debasree04

IF-Sizzlerz

debasree04

Sport/Cricket & Yudh Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 12:23am | IP Logged
@113114_aditya...
this thread is not the picture gallery of aditya sir rather its info & discussion thread of him...mostly about his movies & serials except CID...
Don't post same pictures on all the threads...its very difficult to open if u post 63 caps in all threads...
Please its request...

Edited by debasree04 - 29 December 2012 at 12:36am

visrom

debasree04

IF-Sizzlerz

debasree04

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 12:38am | IP Logged
I saw Mohandas yesterday for the first time...
He acted in another movie on a very touchy rather true fact...
Thanx to him for playing Harshvardhan...usually he loves to play negatives...
Anyway at first about the story...Ouch
After watching this movie i became depressed to see such true facts...i know this fact very well but still feeling very sad that we are living in this world where there is no value of honesty...its only now bookish language AngryOuchShockedCry 
Now come to Harshvardhan Embarrassed just love this character...actually its very difficult for me to tell which one is better among Harshvardhan, Khandilkar, Avinash, Sameer, Vijay or Abhijeet becoz i love all of them equally may be Abhijeet more Embarrassed but all the characters are really inspired me a lot EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
I love the way he acts in this movie...throughout the movie he is just awesome as usual Big smileEmbarrassed
Specially i love the scene in the judge's house...he is so sweet in it EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
The scene where Sonali goes his house & he is embarrassed...looking so cute EmbarrassedBlushing
And that scene where they are celebrating their win...wow lovely smile on his face Day Dreaming Heart Blushing
Thanx to the director its the last scene of him in the movie & they dnt show that accident Ouch
Overall i love Harshvardhan but the movie is again very depressing Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mansimano86..optimist..

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by debasree04

I saw Mohandas yesterday for the first time...
He acted in another movie on a very touchy rather true fact...
Thanx to him for playing Harshvardhan...usually he loves to play negatives...
Anyway at first about the story...Ouch
After watching this movie i became depressed to see such true facts...i know this fact very well but still feeling very sad that we are living in this world where there is no value of honesty...its only now bookish language AngryOuchShockedCry 
Now come to Harshvardhan Embarrassed just love this character...actually its very difficult for me to tell which one is better among Harshvardhan, Khandilkar, Avinash, Sameer, Vijay or Abhijeet becoz i love all of them equally may be Abhijeet more Embarrassed but all the characters are really inspired me a lot EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
I love the way he acts in this movie...throughout the movie he is just awesome as usual Big smileEmbarrassed
Specially i love the scene in the judge's house...he is so sweet in it EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
The scene where Sonali goes his house & he is embarrassed...looking so cute EmbarrassedBlushing
And that scene where they are celebrating their win...wow lovely smile on his face Day Dreaming Heart Blushing
Thanx to the director its the last scene of him in the movie & they dnt show that accident Ouch
Overall i love Harshvardhan but the movie is again very depressing Smile

EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

After reading this post, I want to watch the movie again just to keep watching Harshvardhan...I may do it before my vacation ends...TongueTongueTongue

Even for me its tough to choose between Vijay, Harshvardhan, Avinash, Khandilkar and Sameer...Abhijeet is in a different level. After a lot of thought I decided that for me Avinash will rank no 1, then Harshvardhan at a close no 2. EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed.  Then maybe Khandilkar as he was on the right side of the law...then Sameer because of one particular line he uttered in the Tongue movie...and then Vijay because of what his profession was to start with.LOL

This is just ranking of the characters...Aditya sir as all these people was equally awesome. Clap

Edited by visrom - 29 December 2012 at 12:47am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mano86debasree04

debasree04

IF-Sizzlerz

debasree04

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 12:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by visrom

Even for me its tough to choose between Vijay, Harshvardhan, Avinash, Khandilkar and Sameer...Abhijeet is in a different level. After a lot of thought I decided that for me Avinash will rank no 1, then Harshvardhan at a close no 2. Embarrassed.  Then maybe Khandilkar as he was on the right side of the law...then Sameer because of one particular line he uttered in the Tongue movie...and then Vijay because of what his profession was to start with.LOL

This is just ranking of the characters...Aditya sir as all these people was equally awesome. Clap

Yeah u r quite right about ranking Big smile same ranks for me also...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Aditya sir...ab kya kahu...he is

mano86

Aman_Aditya

IF-Dazzler

Aman_Aditya

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 1:06am | IP Logged
SORRY AGAIN deba di and visrom dii

mujhse hamesha koi na koi galti ho hi jati hai.

jyada excitement ki wajah se.

I really feel sirry to all adityans and adi sir.

Edited by 113114_aditya - 29 December 2012 at 1:04am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top