Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
I know...I am feeling depressed as anyone usually feels after watching any of this movies. ๐Ÿ˜†
astonish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: visrom

I know...I am feeling depressed as anyone usually feels after watching any of this movies. ๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜†Actually.. I am not a big fan of Mithunda movies.. I mean.. i don;t actually watch any of this movies... But yeh dekhliye.. Aditya sir ke liye...Now i don't remember the story ๐Ÿ˜† 
deepikabanerjee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I remember watching a film of Mithun in which he carried a bamboo stick on his shoulder with a pair of shoes tied at one end...I never watched any of his films again.๐Ÿ˜†.I will watch this one though๐Ÿ˜›
visrom thumbnail
Neither am I a fan of Mithun movies...even I saw it for Aditya sir...but the whole movie, the setting, the story...and watching Aditya sir as a gangster... makes me feel depressed...How I yearn to see him in a role like Highway or Mohandas once again...
deepikabanerjee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I loved him in "Kaalo"..totally positive๐Ÿ˜Š
visrom thumbnail
Oh yes...that's there too...๐Ÿ˜Š...sorry
But to tell you the truth, I prefer simple stories more than bhoot pret, that's why I always mention Mohandas and Highway.
astonish thumbnail
Originally posted by: deepiika

I remember watching a film of Mithun in which he carried a bamboo stick on his shoulder with a pair of shoes tied at one end...I never watched any of his films again.๐Ÿ˜†.I will watch this one though๐Ÿ˜›

But that is... Raj Kapoor style... ๐Ÿค” Not mithun da... 
astonish thumbnail
Originally posted by: visrom

Oh yes...that's there too...๐Ÿ˜Š...sorry

But to tell you the truth, I prefer simple stories more than bhoot pret, that's why I always mention Mohandas and Highway.

and i would say.. Black Friday and Dil se pooch,,,,, 
Hey bhagwaan.. hamaare jeethe ji... kya hame yeh movie dekhne ka sukh prapth hoga ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Shagnika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Speaking of Highway , I was watching a short show on Imtiaz Ali, his works and life on Zoom the day before. And waited for the mention of his first work Highway but in vain What kind of shows are these ! Bhakk.. If they are speaking of his early life, how he started his work and all, they should at least mention his first works !!! They only spoke of the 3 films and his early life history ! ๐Ÿ˜ก
visrom thumbnail
Originally posted by: astonish

and i would say.. Black Friday and Dil se pooch,,,,, 
Hey bhagwaan.. hamaare jeethe ji... kya hame yeh movie dekhne ka sukh prapth hoga ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Yes...even I loved his role in Black Friday...no doubt about it...that way he has done very well everywhere But what I want to see more of him is in simple positive roles...I love Khandilkar too. but we have seen enough of him as a cop, right...we have not seen enough of him in Harshvardhan-like roles...that's what I want to see more.

And Shag...I read the article of Imtiaz just 2 days back...same here...even I was looking to see if he mentions it...he said that he will not come back to TV as his work was not really appreciated, so he prefers movies now. ๐Ÿ˜• Wonder if he even knows how much we all love Highway...