Aditya Srivastav (Abhijeet) information - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
Gunde Mawaali...I will love it!!! I'll see it on Sunday. Meanwhile pls post a written update if you can follow Tamil.
hehehe .... I'm unable to understand quite a lot .... btw Vis .... the names do come in Tamil ... you saw them ?? Did you see if his name was also there ?? I can't read Tamil !!!
thnx for d caps...................

I dont know any south indian languages!!!!! 😕
Finally ..... Adi sir has entered !!!! Took him time !!!!
Came at around 16 minutes 20 seconds !!!! Here's his first cap !!!!

His entry cap !!!

will add as and when I get to see him more !!!

He basically comes for just one scene in Part 1 !!!! around some 4-5 seconds !!! Now moving on to part 2 !! According to what I could make out ... Naalai is a reporters journalistic writing  basically about 2 guys ... who at a very young age join the gang of Nayar ... and turn criminals and all .. I guess !!!! Adi sir's character hasn't been told about yet ... as to who he is !!!
Edited by Bhavanab - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Bhavanab

hehehe .... I'm unable to understand quite a lot .... btw Vis .... the names do come in Tamil ... you saw them ?? Did you see if his name was also there ?? I can't read Tamil !!!
cant read tamil fully but can recognise 'aditya srivastav'. The actors' names were in the end and his name was not there! I am out on mob.
anyways .... he has entered !!! I gave his entry cap !!! I've seen some 25 minutes .. and till now just b1 scene around 4-5 seconds of him !!! It seems all Russian and Japanese to me ... I can understand very basic Tamil .... but the speed of speaking is fast and fluent so a bit tough to make out ... yet the story is easy to understand !!!! My bro too is watching with me !!!
Saw the first 40 minutes nearly !!!! Adi sir has come for just one moment as in the caps I posted 2 posts above !!! This isn't done ... I'm sitting and seeing the movie but still waiting for him to come properly !!!
I can read tamil, Do anyone have a picture of that?
Originally posted by Bhavanab

some more Pics Of Adi sir from Naalai !!!! I guess he plays a Rowdy aka the Gunde Mawaali types role in the film 😆

He is tamil actor Nazar. I like him so much.
Nopes .... I don't think any name was of Adi sir .... most had initials ... some had V.(tamil name) ..... and so on !!!!

Well After a long wait Adi sir enters again ... and like the 1st one ... in the end of part 2 !!! He has such a tiny role I guess here go some more  caps !!! Well a bit hazy ... but his face was being covered by something or the other !!!! He's a total drunkard in this pic .... totally and fully drunk !!!

He's not been even given a name !!! unko 'ey .. " kehke hi bula rahe hai

Edited by Bhavanab - 12 years ago