Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hasini_smile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
well vis di, is 'mohandas' a hindi movie? or a telugu movie? 😕

edit: i have seen tht u mentioned it as a hindi movie. but i got this doubt by seeing the casting of the movie.. is tht a dubbing movie?
Edited by moonlight5 - 12 years ago
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: deep_baner

@visrom- are you surprised that his name does not appear in the cast list?😲 I guess they did not acknowledge him enough although he did play the role of the savvy lawyer.

Arre she's surprised because the list has all Telugu actors ... not sure if the movie's that or something else !!
deepikabanerjee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oh, but his name is missing, thats not good.
Hasini_smile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
the cast mentioned by vis di is the casting for the telugu movie 'mahatma'
Daydreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Recently saw gulaal...
Aditya has really made a mark by his acting... Inspite of all d negative shades to his character, he certainly gets strongly in noticed nd really he has d ability to make d viewers love or hate him equally...
Bhavanab thumbnail
If I've genuinely hated the character he's played ... its for Bandit Queen ... that was one role of his which genuinely depressed me and kept me depressed for the next few days !!! That's one role which I hate to the core ... but I appreciate his performance ... its genuinely very very tough for any actor ... mainly a person like him to do that role ... but he needed a break into the major film line ... but its painful to see his role !!! The main thing is when he performs ... he does it so excellently ... that you see the character as real ... and you just see the role and not the actor ... that's the extent to which he lives any character !!

Otherwise ... for me all other negative/positive roles of his are on an equal level ... I love each one of them ... mainly his look in gulal ... its just so majestic and royal... that's one character I've loved look wise ... and Kaalo... 1st day 1st show ... it was no less tthan a premier considering the no. Of people in the theater ...😆 but I loved it ... and he was happy when I told him that !!! Anyways ... I've seen all his performances ... but the mohandas one is indeed very dear to me !!!
Bhavanab thumbnail
Switch to DD nationa ... a young during Bandit queen time Adi sir ... in Byomkesh Bakshi !!!

Someone record if poss. !!
Bhavanab thumbnail
saw it !!!! Waah !!! Mazaa aa gaya !!! It was superfun !!! Hehe ... Madhumoy Sur !!! That was his name !!! Even beffore the broofing Vijay came ... we see a budding raw talent. In this episode ... who gets scared on seeing a laash !!! Thi suspect went on to become one of the finest cops of the most succesfull investigation show !!! That look on his face ... "though my role is not very important ... I have to give my best shot at this" ... that's what I see in him !!!

It was superfun ... I had just sat for dinner ... and casually switched to DD on seeingg byomkesh Bakshi ... bas moonh mein niwaala jaa hi raha tha .. ki I saw him there ... playing taash !!! And immediately khana choda aur dekhne lagi !! And smsed everyone I knew !!!! Heheheeheh ... some coincidences are so nice indeed !!!

Recorded a small portion via cell ... will try uploading !!
deepikabanerjee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
what was the name of the case? and is it possible that this is among the cases of Byomikesh Bakshi that have been uploaded on YT?
Bhavanab thumbnail
I'm sorry ... I missed the name ... I saw it properly on noticing him !!! I'm sure this will be online ... since this was mainly shot suring the ending phases of Byomkesh Bakshi ... I'll look for it kal :)

Here's a pic I took from cell !!

Edited by Bhavanab - 12 years ago