Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Lovely caps Snehal...😊

I badly want to get some undisturbed time of my own and sit and watch Highway and a few of my favourite episodes. I've been trying for the last one week, but something comes up and my plans are all upset. I had the whole Sunday to myself then a full-day power breakdown forced me to go and spend the day at a mall.

My whole day and routine have turned chaotic due to some unexpected turn of events. I have to make time for relaxing...I really have to...🤔
Edited by visrom - 10 years ago
iMini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
aww..thanks Snehal di...😃?😳?
I now go to dreamland...daydreaming...with a smile I cannot hide.

iMini thumbnail
del.dbl postedEdited by Mini.S - 10 years ago
-SNEHAL- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
rishtey highway is my all time favourite episode. I doubt if the same story has been made without adi sir i would have even tried to to see it.. but its the awesome acting skills of adi sir that makes all of us go  over vijay though he is a baddy with a nasty working profile.
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
It's really bad on the part of Imtiaz to remake it as a movie and not mention the actor who played hero in Rishtey Highway even once...😔
debasree04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: visrom

It's really bad on the part of Imtiaz to remake it as a movie and not mention the actor who played hero in Rishtey Highway even once...😔

And i told u what would happen with this movie...😳
i dnt like this at all...
-SNEHAL- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: debasree04

And i told u what would happen with this movie...😳
i dnt like this at all...

People should not forget who made them this famous and whose performances gave them recognition..  But sadly they tend to forget that.. It takes a person like aditya sir who works in a film where his role as a lead is cut to some side actor and other person is taken for his lead role, just because the filmmaker is his friend and he committed to work in film.   
iMini thumbnail
ya ya i know..
i feel the same,he didn't get his due recognition, especially when i see people like imran khan on screen.
Minionite thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: visrom

And he didn't even want to accept that he had made the movie as a TV show episode before.