Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Humble beginnings of the supercop of Indian TV

Absolutely adorable!!! πŸ˜›CUUTTEEE. So young!!! He'e looking like a kid here. πŸ˜†

A close up. WOW!!! πŸ˜›

Loved it!!!! 😍
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
He was just so adorable !!!!! Awww ... evey single time I see this man in a new avatar ... I'm bowled over again ... and again ... he's just so adorably cute !!!! Very very sweet !!! He must be around my age here ... maybe a year old or 2 ... 😳 ... and he makes me adore him yet again ...   πŸ˜ he's such an adorable person ... look at that curiosity in his face ... the want to prove himself !!! He didn't have any idea that he'll turn out to be one of the supercops of CID ... he's just awsome !!!!
deepikabanerjee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
school skip karne ka achha parinaam.πŸ˜† I have to see this. πŸ˜. 
visrom thumbnail
That's what bowled me over too...I was looking at him when he's much younger than me!!!!

It was so funny. My first reaction was 'such a cute kid!!!'. Never thought I'll admire Adi sir in this manner.
JP22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: visrom

It was so funny. My first reaction was 'such a cute kid!!!'. Never thought I'll admire Adi sir in this manner.

So Finally Vis started addressing Aditya sir as Adi sir...good going visπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ‘
Bhavanab thumbnail
And surprisingly ... I've switched to Aditya Sir !!!! After knowing he remembers me ... I admire him in a new way !!!

And yeah !!! That close up shot. Of his ... is now my wallpaper !!Edited by Bhavanab - 12 years ago
visrom thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bhavanab

After knowing he remembers me ... I admire him in a new way !!!

And after knowing that he knows I exist, I admire him in a new way.😊
Bhavanab thumbnail
Exactly ... so in some way our way of looking at him has changed ... I can't explain this new way of admiration ... but it's certainly different from what it used to be !!!

I'm going back home !!! And the first thing I'll do is watch this episode !!! Thankfully I saw it on TV ... from the taash playing scene ... but would love to watch ... (my age Aditya sir) .. again and again ... 😳
I shall not be able to watch this episode because of studies😭 plz someone tell me in brief about his role in this episode. I have not seen this..