Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
And here goes another one !!! Sorry for rotated image ... uploaded via cell!!

These 2 pics I took ... and a small clip that I'll upload kal :)Edited by Bhavanab - 12 years ago
astonish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow... Thanks Bhavs... 
I donno why... but I find a resemblance between Adi sir in this cap and Amit ji during Anand movie days 😊 pata nahi kyon...may be the hairstyle... 😛
Bhavanab thumbnail
I bet !!! Same here ... the style .. the look ... lots of similarities !!! And one must see the freshness ... he was very very new ... had just started I guess ... and one would see that want to prove oneself attitude and feeling in him !!
deepikabanerjee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yes, there is a lot of similarity with the sombre doc that amitji played in Anand, I loved that avatar of amitji and am loving it on Aditya sir too.😍
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Bhav...I've got some more...will post them later. Please hold the video till then...CID fans hain...learn to give some more suspense and tension.😈

I was almost sleeping when Bhav smsed me to switch on the TV...I didn't even realise what was happening. Then she smsed that Adi sir is in Byomkesh...I jumped out of bed and ran to the TV. It was a real treat. Thanks for telling me.🤗

He was absolutely 😍. Sooo young and almost like a teenager. That hairstyle was funny...partitioned and wavy. But he's too thin...almost size 0!!!! 😆  Byomkesh Bakshi was shown on DD between 1991 and 1993. I guess this was during Adi sir's early struggling days in Delhi...even before his Bandit Queen days.

He was trying to prove himself for sure and grabbing every little acting opportunity with both hands. It's like how he relishes each and every disguise scene these days.

That voice and dialogue delivery is just the same...the 'hain' is there.

There was a scene when he was looking left and right in tension after he and his friends found the laash. It was exactly the same as the expression he gives in the seequre ad while going out of the party to see the camera. Hawk-eyed expression. I couldn't capture the entire thing on my mobile. Managed a few caps, then the battery went low and it switched itself off. 😒
Edited by visrom - 12 years ago
Bhavanab thumbnail
That expression is exactly what I loved the most ... the worried look on seeing the laash ... hehe ... Abhijeet is so badly embedded I'm our minds ... was weird to see someone getting worried seeing a laash 😆

And his dressing style !!! The printed shirt !!!! 😆 it suited his lean structure !!!! He was raw .. and still a budding artist ... comiing out of stage and adapting to this medium ... ooo I loved it ... he was just so adorable !!! Very young ... and looked rather cute ... than suave and stylish !!!

visrom thumbnail
 A sneak peek...let me give you all some tension...

Bhavanab thumbnail
Even I took this cap !!! I missed his name ...and seeing the credits ... I jumped out of the sofa shouting ... Madhumoy Sur ...!!!! Aww ... such a sweet name !!!
My bro giving a sigh said ... "ummy ... ab isko naam bhi sweet lagne lage hai !! "
JP22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
yar ye kaunsa epi hai BB ka?
Can we got to know through brub TV schedule regarding this episode?😲
Edited by jiya. - 12 years ago
visrom thumbnail
Wait for sometime...you'll get some lovely caps. I am unable to find my data cable and for some reason this mobile is not connecting thru bluetooth today.😡