Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

RADEV1000

Goldie

RADEV1000

Posted: 19 April 2011 at 1:34am | IP Logged
Frnds, the way Avina's rankin are getting down is realy demoralizing n disappointing me.... its very hard to accept..... frm mah side i can say m clickin Chaskameter relegiously... n also commentin on their fan page twice regularly.... n i know maximum member of this forum use to do this.... wat else we can do ???......is there any other way through which we could try....... plzzzz suggest frnds if anyboday knows??........
  Its not very likely n acceptable at all dat which Jodi wre brought back on public demand  is not gettin proper rankin ....i know CV's r the only responsible 4 it....... ...jst hate themm..!!!!!!!AngryAngryAngry......r they playin wid Avina's future ???.... they spolin the storyline... Avina's popularity.... n also spoilin the viewers attention n attachment with CB...... how could be they so reluctant being the Creatives of such an popular soap.....frnds we should now raise our voice .... we should have clear them that atleast the viewers would tolerate if they play with our immotions .....we want our Avina at Top n they should have to take this responsibility to take them there......

Frnds one more thing does anyboday know  whether Zee have such rankin 4 their celebs ..??? if yes wat is Avina's possition there???

Edited by RADEV1000 - 19 April 2011 at 8:48am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

NAVITAvina_Love4everFeenievishala08rubina4evaValinichymanju7avina_foreverv3gradev09viprakshiJaiJagannathDaisy15sigriddevina22anu17NeerjaaRoshini1494

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Gettin dissapointed......wats the way??" in Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rubina4eva

Groupbie

rubina4eva

Posted: 19 April 2011 at 2:42am | IP Logged
reallyyyyyyyyy sad ................... Unhappy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RADEV1000

anu17

IF-Sizzlerz

anu17

Posted: 19 April 2011 at 4:08am | IP Logged
really upset.....................................Confused

RADEV1000

radhika5

Goldie

radhika5

Posted: 19 April 2011 at 8:19am | IP Logged
AVINA's ranking on IF is dependent on the fans like us---we have to do comment on their profile, pictures, videos every day--

If we all did that, their ranking would be better--

So let's try it for this week--

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vishala08RADEV1000JaiJagannathsigrid

RADEV1000

Goldie

RADEV1000

Posted: 19 April 2011 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by radhika5

AVINA's ranking on IF is dependent on the fans like us---we have to do comment on their profile, pictures, videos every day--

If we all did that, their ranking would be better--

So let's try it for this week--

Hm radhika but inspite of havin such a huge fan followin n lovers dunno y their rankins r Goin down this way.... but we have 2 try .... so tryin to think the best .....

Edited by RADEV1000 - 19 April 2011 at 10:43am

shobrakapooor

IF-Rockerz

shobrakapooor

Posted: 19 April 2011 at 8:49am | IP Logged
what can we do. juz click on cm rating everyday. currently it got stuck on 13. y is it not incresin?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RADEV1000devina22

RADEV1000

Goldie

RADEV1000

Posted: 19 April 2011 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shobrakapooor

what can we do. juz click on cm rating everyday. currently it got stuck on 13. y is it not incresin?

shobra  it wil increase ... it usualy takes tym ......u keep clickin..... Smile

devina22

devina22

IF-Sizzlerz

devina22

Posted: 19 April 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
what the heck is going on? how come avinash ranking keeps going down
i am sure someone does not want him inthe top 10 i click on the chaskameter at least  20 times a day if not more

I AM VERY SAD.
I AM VERY UPSET

Edited by devina22 - 19 April 2011 at 12:16pm

RADEV1000

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.