Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

FARAH KHAN finalises next script, to direct 2012 - Page 2

Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
^he made the horrible crappy film TEES MAAR KHAN!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

This content was originally posted by: ladygaga

She is very creative, her and SRK should do a movie together sans Shirish!

creative?  In what universe?  🤣
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: KatForeva

^he made the horrible crappy film TEES MAAR KHAN!

Oh he is the 1 who made that crappy movie
no wonders why ppl dont want him to make it now🤣
farah plz..u better write an script this time🤣
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: goneforever

creative?  In what universe?  🤣

In this universe....

How many lady directors do we know in Bollywood who have given... 2 Super hit movies..... tons of hugely successful dance choreography....

This female is talented... She know how to make movies that will click with the mass audience....
All she has to do is put her husband's scripts in trash and keep him only on the editing table...😊
How is Farah Khan greedy? Because she desires to have a hit movie?😕

I thought SRK and Farah patched up their differences but I guess that was for the media, nothing else. As a big fan of MHN and OSO, I hope Farah delivers this time

TMK was a great movie too....I was able to study really well for my Physics test while watching it😉

Edited by koolchick - 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: koolchick

How is Farah Khan greedy? Because she desires to have a hit movie?😕

I thought SRK and Farah patched up their differences but I guess that was for the media, nothing else. As a big fan of MHN and OSO, I hope Farah delivers this time

TMK was a great movie too....I was able to study really well for my Physics test while watching it😉

TMK a great movie?!  I turned TMK off after watching less than 5 minutes, it put me to sleep!  🤣  Not even Sheila Ki Jiwani could turn me on!  And yes, Farah Khan is to big for her boots and took OSO straight to her head!  I am glad TMK didn't turn out to be the hit everyone was hyping it out to be!  She needs to wake up and look in the mirror because she aint all that! 
This content was originally posted by: goneforever

TMK a great movie?!  I turned TMK off after watching less than 5 minutes, it put me to sleep!  🤣  Not even Sheila Ki Jiwani could turn me on!  And yes, Farah Khan is to big for her boots and took OSO straight to her head!  I am glad TMK didn't turn out to be the hit everyone was hyping it out to be!  She needs to wake up and look in the mirror because she aint all that! 

Hint: I was being sarcastic.....if I could study for my test, then obviously I wasn't watching the movie😆
This content was originally posted by: -Maddy-

In this universe....

How many lady directors do we know in Bollywood who have given... 2 Super hit movies..... tons of hugely successful dance choreography....

This female is talented... She know how to make movies that will click with the mass audience....
All she has to do is put her husband's scripts in trash and keep him only on the editing table...😊

You do have a point.  Farah may have given hits in her first two movies, but it doesn't mean they were good or even quality films.  I found Main Hoo Naa and Om Shanti Om overrated like hell!  This woman may have some talent, but there are more talented female directors out there!  What about Zoya Akhtar?  She may not have given a hit, but her next with Hritik may look to hit the bullseye!  😃
This content was originally posted by: koolchick

Hint: I was being sarcastic.....if I could study for my test, then obviously I wasn't watching the movie😆

Oh ok, I thought you were actually being serious!  😆
Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I just watched Main Hoon Na, absolutely love that film along with OSO. Farah is a great director, she was just used by Shrish to bring in the crowd. Shrish your movie was a hit thanks to Katrina's SKJ, but next time work on your script!