Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

blokes

Goldie

blokes

Posted: 18 April 2011 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
Technically, the first "havan" performed by the couple is the one at their wedding after their 7 pheres. To show Rohan and Rads together doing a havan before their wedding (the one that is not even going to take place) is totally inappropriate. The wife is the sahadharmachari and she will have to share the duties of fire rituals with her husband- this "honor" is not even given to "engaged" couples. Please, Zee creatives, please do some research on rituals. This sort of shoddy work reflects poorly on your team. I wonder which pundit you check with before you approve such scripts. If a "pundit" did approve it, then he needs to be "fired"!

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

mokbanlogic65NAVITIBICEtim123aviaanyaValiniPutijaChalhovChinadollTwov3gradev09_Sahra_laxmisRADEV1000babu2008Gauri22my_viewTazzirajsriradev_fantaral83..yajnaseni..Devika.-Nirvana-OmaRamdassbholabearsigridkinara17set_rajanu17Neerjaafatssrilanka

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Major Blooper today" in Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

KSheila

KSheila

Posted: 18 April 2011 at 6:45pm | IP Logged
blokes, I totally agree with you.  The event was Katha samarpan, where did this 'Havan' come from? also the family or the couple who hosted and conducted the katha have the first right to perform the Havan, some how that whole scene was not mapped correctly.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ValiniTazziradev_fanDevika.sigridanu17

sigrid

IF-Rockerz

sigrid

Posted: 18 April 2011 at 6:49pm | IP Logged
Thanks Blokes for pointing it out... I have never seen couple performing before wedding at some one else's event....

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ValiniPutijaChalhovTazzibabu2008radev_fanDevika.-SohniKuri

shobi12500

IF-Rockerz

shobi12500

Posted: 18 April 2011 at 6:56pm | IP Logged
well notice it was a blooper

_Sahra_

Goldie

_Sahra_

Posted: 18 April 2011 at 7:03pm | IP Logged
whoa I didn't even notices

bholabear

IF-Rockerz

bholabear

Posted: 18 April 2011 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
Good catch, Blokes! Hope CVs take notice and check with a good pandit before shooting anything religious stuff.

PutijaChalhov

Coolbie

PutijaChalhov

Posted: 18 April 2011 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
Blokes good catch. When I saw Dev I thought somehow RaDev would land up doing it .OuchConfused as an unmarried couple should not do.

Edited by chalhov - 18 April 2011 at 7:35pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Devika.sigrid

anu17

IF-Sizzlerz

anu17

Posted: 18 April 2011 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
good catch yaar..................oooopsss CV please don't do those sins.......
If Radh did this with Dev then its ok but Radh's with Rohen...its not agood thing na also Rohen's marriage will not take place with Radh na......................

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Devika.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.