Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi
Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

India-Forums

Major Blooper today

blokes Goldie
blokes
blokes

Posted: 18 April 2011 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
Technically, the first "havan" performed by the couple is the one at their wedding after their 7 pheres. To show Rohan and Rads together doing a havan before their wedding (the one that is not even going to take place) is totally inappropriate. The wife is the sahadharmachari and she will have to share the duties of fire rituals with her husband- this "honor" is not even given to "engaged" couples. Please, Zee creatives, please do some research on rituals. This sort of shoddy work reflects poorly on your team. I wonder which pundit you check with before you approve such scripts. If a "pundit" did approve it, then he needs to be "fired"!

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

mokbanlogic65NAVITIBICEtim123aviaanyaValiniPutijaChalhovChinadollTwov3gradev09_Sahra_laxmisRADEV1000babu2008Gauri22my_viewTazzirajsriradev_fantaral83..yajnaseni..Devika.-Nirvana-OmaRamdassbholabearsigridkinara17set_rajanu17Neerjaafatssrilanka

KSheila Senior Member
KSheila
KSheila

Posted: 18 April 2011 at 6:45pm | IP Logged
blokes, I totally agree with you.  The event was Katha samarpan, where did this 'Havan' come from? also the family or the couple who hosted and conducted the katha have the first right to perform the Havan, some how that whole scene was not mapped correctly.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ValiniTazziradev_fanDevika.sigridanu17

sigrid IF-Rockerz
sigrid
sigrid

Posted: 18 April 2011 at 6:49pm | IP Logged
Thanks Blokes for pointing it out... I have never seen couple performing before wedding at some one else's event....

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ValiniPutijaChalhovTazzibabu2008radev_fanDevika.-SohniKuri

shobi12500 IF-Rockerz
shobi12500
shobi12500

Posted: 18 April 2011 at 6:56pm | IP Logged
well notice it was a blooper
_Sahra_ Goldie
_Sahra_
_Sahra_

Posted: 18 April 2011 at 7:03pm | IP Logged
whoa I didn't even notices
bholabear IF-Rockerz
bholabear
bholabear

Posted: 18 April 2011 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
Good catch, Blokes! Hope CVs take notice and check with a good pandit before shooting anything religious stuff.
PutijaChalhov Coolbie
PutijaChalhov
PutijaChalhov

Posted: 18 April 2011 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
Blokes good catch. When I saw Dev I thought somehow RaDev would land up doing it .OuchConfused as an unmarried couple should not do.

Edited by chalhov - 18 April 2011 at 7:35pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Devika.sigrid

anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

Posted: 18 April 2011 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
good catch yaar..................oooopsss CV please don't do those sins.......
If Radh did this with Dev then its ok but Radh's with Rohen...its not agood thing na also Rohen's marriage will not take place with Radh na......................

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Devika.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index