Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

Bul3

IF-Sizzlerz

Bul3

Posted: 18 April 2011 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
hello allSmile..I am new to the show..I am currently studying in UK and just today when I was talking to my mum (who is back in India)she mentioned about this show and was praising it..I became very curious since I remember watching Chanakya when I was very smallTongue and I remmeber that I liked it a lot,..so I thought I will watch an epi and see how the show is!..I started watching and it became just impossible to stopLOL..just watched 5 episodes back to back and now my eyes are really hurtingLOL..but LOVING the show..awesome starcast and faulous acting by all esp. the one who plays Chanakya and ofcourse little ChandraguptaClap..the show is extremely interesting and have so many lessons and simple yet deep messages..my hats off to the makers for bringing such a show ..it showcases beautiful and rich history of INDIA..I love the voice of Bharat in the beginning telling this taleStar..well just opened this post to say helloBig smileMy name is Bulbul and my hi to all the members on Chandragupta Maurya forum Big smile..

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

d_preetimalwica2RBO_Addictsss8080Rimi.RimzSinha18have-a-dreamrinku4uRituparnaa...PARiNA...Moner_RadioAnkita_88chand1234*Dakoo_Minzy*SilentsoulKissOfDeath..RamKiJanaki..VasusenaRadheya

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "5 episodes in 1 day!" in Chandragupta Maurya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

RoseFairy

IF-Dazzler

RoseFairy

Posted: 18 April 2011 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
haha its d fact that we are addicted to d show...can't think of missing a single sequence or single dialog......

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rinku4uBul3VasusenaRadheya

rinku4u

IF-Dazzler

rinku4u

Posted: 18 April 2011 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
bilkul sahi Aru didiSmile

Edited by rinku4u - 18 April 2011 at 11:21pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bhagu_kBul3VasusenaRadheya

Rituparnaa

IF-Rockerz

Rituparnaa

Posted: 19 April 2011 at 12:03am | IP Logged
Bulbul this show is extremely good........I watched it from the beginning and from the beginning itself it was very promising.m happy that it lived upto the viewers expectation.Apart from the fabulous starcast,teh set and the breath taking background music is too good.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Bul3VasusenaRadheya

Moner_Radio

IF-Rockerz

Moner_Radio

Posted: 19 April 2011 at 4:55am | IP Logged
LOLLOLLOLdats gud bulbul, it means u gathered a lot of knowledge 4m Chanakya in 1 day!! LOLeven CGM took a lot of tym to learn so much & u did it in a single day Wink!! gud job!!ClapStar
Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Bul3

KissOfDeath

IF-Sizzlerz

KissOfDeath

Posted: 19 April 2011 at 7:26am | IP Logged
hey bulbul nice to see your post here

im just soo addicted to this show....i watch it whenever its coming on TV

n my mom is like u watch this all the time.....LOL

im loving it sooo much

Bul3VasusenaRadheya

Historylover

IF-Dazzler

Historylover

Posted: 19 April 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Yes Bulbul...the show is so capturing that even if someone watches its promo he/she gets addicted to it and can't stop himself/ herself from watching it. Tongue

Bul3VasusenaRadheya

sameera_ori

sameera_ori

Posted: 19 April 2011 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Hey guysSmile, this is SameeraSmile, i hope iam welcome in this forumTongue, i have been a silent member of this show and have watched each and every episodeTongue...this show is intriguing and has also a lot of deep messages and meaningsClap to learn,Chanakya was one of the greatest gurus and panditsThumbs Up that India has ever had and resurrecting him and the mighty king Chandragupta Maurya under whom India became unified and flourshed is a treat to watchClap...awesome cast, get acting by everyone especiaaly by Chankya(Manish) and Chandragupta. we all are addicted to the show and iam sure it will get more interesting in future.Clap 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rinku4uMoner_RadioBul3KissOfDeathVasusenaRadheya

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.