Phulwa

Shankar's attempt of killing Phulwa

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Zebi02

Zebi02

Posted: 18 April 2011 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
I haven't actually watched this show from the start. I started from where Shankar tries to kill Phulwa and stuff, so my question is: Why does Shankar try to kill Phulwa? Confused
Hope I will get some help for this! Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anova-Swetha-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Shankar's attempt of killing Phulwa" in Phulwa forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Mockingjay1

Mockingjay1

Posted: 18 April 2011 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zebi02

I haven't actually watched this show from the start. I started from where Shankar tries to kill Phulwa and stuff, so my question is: Why does Shankar try to kill Phulwa? Confused
Hope I will get some help for this! Big smile

Well, the Thakur called him to "take care of Phulwa". And at the time, Shankar didn't know that Phulwa was just a kid. So when he saw her and Phulwa said to him that she is Phulwa, he gets shocked that the Thakurs had called him to kill a little girl.  Then the Chote Thakur takes matter in his own hands and drops Chunni in the well, thinking it is Phulwa and Shankar is to be blamed for that because Phulwa thinks it was Shankar who did it. 

Hope that helps Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anova

Zebi02

Zebi02

Posted: 19 April 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged
But WHY does the Thakur want Phulwa dead?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anova

Mockingjay1

Mockingjay1

Posted: 19 April 2011 at 5:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zebi02

But WHY does the Thakur want Phulwa dead?

The Thakurs want to get the piece of land that Mangaroo owns. All of their attempts to get the land failed as Phulwa had done her best to keep it as it belongs to her father. So the Thakurs think that Phulwa is the reason they are not being able to get the land from Mangaroo (they almost did once got Mangaroo to sign over the land papers, but Phulwa came in time and saved it). This has happened several times in the earlier episodes. And that's why they were trying to kill Phulwa, for which they called Shakar. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AnovaZebi02

Anova

Groupbie

Anova

Posted: 21 April 2011 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Is Shankar a serial killer??? Bt y? How many ppl he killed? Shocked Pls. tell  the brief history of S.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.