Advice Corner

Shaadi to NRI- Do Background Check

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

aax6814

aax6814

Posted: 18 April 2011 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Girls in India getting married to Indian alliance in USA is common practice. But do the parents do their due diligence on the boy in USA before the shaadi. They do the opposite way. They enquire with the parents and relatives about his past life in India. Based on the past life they tend to predict the future behavior after the shaadi. This was acceptable for shadi when the bride groom has not travelled beyond India.

www.ShaadiSaver.com

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Shaadi to NRI- Do Background Check" in Advice Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*Dakoo_Minzy*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Dakoo_Minzy*

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
I agree.

Now a days when the groom is from US specially the cases of cheating is very high. I would say prayer is very must because at times we fail to get a thorough detail of the guy's life in US. What if he is staying in some other apartment or city away from his parents?

This is the place where God's plan come into surface. Let us keep faith in God. I am sure he can take care and give the right guy for each girl.

bewafa

IF-Dazzler

bewafa

Posted: 24 April 2011 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
Ok...should so a background check on any guy before getting an arranged marriage done.

That's just common sense lol

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Howlarious

.Ranee.

.Ranee.

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
@*Dakoo_Minzy*: Omg, that is so stereo-typical. Not ALL guys from the U.S are cheaters like seriously? There's ALOT of guys in India who are unfaithful aswell so yeah... Your post was judgemental.Wacko

Also, I don't think anyone would allow their daughter to marry an Indian from abroad who they don't know. It's just common sense which I guess not everyone has!Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LilianaKayaHowlarious

bewafa

IF-Dazzler

bewafa

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 7:33pm | IP Logged
LOL
Originally posted by .Gabriella.

@*Dakoo_Minzy*: Omg, that is so stereo-typical. Not ALL guys from the U.S are cheaters like seriously? There's ALOT of guys in India who are unfaithful aswell so yeah... Your post was judgemental.Wacko

Also, I don't think anyone would allow their daughter to marry an Indian from abroad who they don't know. It's just common sense which I guess not everyone has!Smile

hahahaha I know aiye! That's why I said you should do a full background check when you're about to marry anyone. LOL!

That is such a silly prejudice "you're from overseas? you MUST be a cheater LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

and ur right...common sense isn't that common

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Ranee.Howlarious

Post Reply New Post

Go to top