Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

sia_lovely

IF-Rockerz

sia_lovely

Posted: 18 April 2011 at 1:26pm | IP Logged

You are Welcome sweety

HELLO all you wonderful people''CBians!!!

Firstly a HUGE THANKS to all you for loving the previous edition so very much''.and inturn motivated us to continue further!!!Big smile 

THANKS A LOT!! Hug

Now, we are back with yet another voting session for CB2 Express!! And hope to receive the same support and love from you guys. Big smile

Please do cast your valuable votes in the Voting Template given below.

Your Suggestions and Ideas are welcome.

RULES:

Please remember that the Voting is for this Month's edition only, and thus all the entries shall only be from this month [15 March'11 ' 15 April'11]. That is, you CANNOT select a scene/episode etc. that has been aired AFTER 15th April.

For every Category, except Creations, you can give more than ONE VOTE but NOT more than THREE. If you wish, you can also state the reason for your liking for that particular Scene/Blooper etc

For Creations/Avi Category, you can choose ONLY 1 from the given options.

ALL the Votes WILL be sent ONLY through PM's to CBEXPRESS_NL and should be sent on or before 26 APRIL 2011

Last but not the least''.Please participate and have fun. As we have said before, this NL is being made for you all'..so your participation means a LOT!!!

If you have any queries, pls feel free to ask me through PM or by posting here.

Thank you Everyone and have a nice Day

CB NL Team

CB2Express NL Voting Template

1)    Best Episode(s) of the Month: 

2)    Worst Episode(s) of the Month:

3)    Best Scene(s) of the Month:

4)    Worst Scene of the Month

5)    Most Funny Scene(s) of the Month:

6)    Best RaDev Scene(s) of the Month:

7)    Best Dialogue(s) of the Month:   (Please choose from the nominations below or if you feel, that we have missed out on something, you are free to add your fav. dialogue)

Chenu to chanda: " Patha hai wahan kya hua hoga, Amma ne kaha hoga meri beti ko bhi apna lo, aur saare Raj purohit parivar ek saath chillayenge honge, Nahiii"LOL

Dev to Maheswari: " mein aapka apman karne ke barien mein sapne mein bhi nahi soch sakha, Par meine paisla kar liya hai ki mein yeh shaadi nahi kar saktha "Clap

Dev to Radh: "Jithi bar aap khud ko mujse dur karne ki koshih karthi hai, uthni bar kismath mujhe aapke saamne lakar khada kar dethi hai"

Mansa to Shanthi: " Ladke wale chale gaye chenu ki ma, ab sach kab bathaogi radhika ko., mein Radhika ko aur dhoka nahi de saktha, tumne hi ne kaha tha na Kahna par sab chod do."

Chenu to Shanthi;
" Arre amma, tum kya yeh bath saadi ke din thank chupake rakhogi, agar use bathogi nahi tho kya use patha nahi chalega, ki dulhan chanda nahi woh hai"

Mohini to Dev: " Dev! aise kya tumne tareef kar di, Devarji ka shagun lene gaye the ya phir apne liye Ladki dekhne"

Mansa to Shanthi: "Kya hua, bada pyar aa raha hai mori bitaya pe, Jo bataya tha wahi karan hai ya kuch aur chal raha hai tore mann mein"

Padma to Daima: " Rohan mera beta hothe hue bhi mujhe apne bete ki shadi mein kuch bhi kehna ka kah nahi mila, saare phaisale bas aap hi lethi hari, Par ab, aapko mera phaisala maanna hoga"

Dev describing Radh : " jaise koi gehra samundhar, jaise koi unsuna sa geeth,..."

mansa to Shanthi: " Shub kam karne ja raha hun, peche se math toko"

Radh to Kahna:" Tumne mujhe aise mod par lakar khada kar diya hai, jaha se mujhe aage ka rastha saaf dhikayi de raha hai, Andhere mein ek Aasha ki kiran jagayi hai tumne kahna. mujhe pura vishwas hai tum mere upar hamesha apna aashirwad banaye rakhoge"

Mansa to Rohan: " Barah barso mein kabhi Rawal aana nahi hua damad babu?"

Radh to Kahna: "meine tumhe kithna galat samjha kahna, tumhara ishara kabhi samaj hi nahi paye, yeh soochi nahi payi ki mein unki taraf iss tarah se kyun keenchi chali ja rahi hun, kyunki tumne unke saath janmo janmo ka risth baand diya, isliye na."

Shanthi to Maheswari: "Aadmi agar sar uthake phal ki chahat kare tho samajdhar kehlayega, lekin sar aur uthake aakash ka chand chahe hai tho bura kehlave haina"

Dev to himself:  Ab jab tum saamne nahi ho dil ko samjhana ithna muskil ho raha hai,  jab tum iss ghar mein aaogi tab kisa saamna karoonga tumhara.

8)    Blooper(s) of the Month:

9)    Best Actor of the Month

Male:

Female:

10) Shining Character of the Month: 

Male:

Female:

11) Menace of the Edition:

12) Best Dressed Character(s) (Male/Female)

13) Worst Dressed Character(s) (Male/Female)

14) Best Creation (Please Select any one from them...just vote with # of the Siggy)

15) Best OffScreen Video for the Month. (Please select one from the below)

1.Avi making Tea for Rubina on womens day - SBS video 8th march 2011

http://www.zshare.net/video/875295035cc9769e/ 

2.HA HOLI SPL 15TH MARCH 2011 RADEV PHOTO SHOOT

http://www.zshare.net/video/881844004d4358a6/

3.AvIna playing cricket House Arrest - 26th March 2011

http://www.zshare.net/video/8831896747a4e6fa/

4.AvIna in u me aur tv - showing engagment ring - 10th march 2011

http://www.zshare.net/video/87654106a11279ab/  

5.RaDev in U Me Tv  News 24 HOLY SPL 14th March 2011

http://www.zshare.net/video/87770075a99cee4d/ 

6.RaDev in U ME aur TV 26th March 2011 - Off Screen Kya Ho Raha Hai

http://www.zshare.net/video/8831922462d9d3d5/

7. CB Segment in U Me _ TV - 6th April 2011

http://www.zshare.net/video/890612734ffb9b83/ 

Please Click here CBExpress_NL to send your replies. 

Thanks.

CB Express NL Team 

Edited by sia_lovely - 27 April 2011 at 1:18pm

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

wissenancieDAIRY25chymanju7tj_blackPutijaChalhov-Swetha-RADEV1000radhika5Annamarierajsrilaxmi_avinafanradev_fanJaiJagannathDevika.xDoppelgangerxTilashini-Shankar-sigridNiHa24anu17ashna26goolab

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~~||CB2 Express VOTING THREAD||~~ Voting CLOSED" in Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sia_lovely

IF-Rockerz

sia_lovely

Posted: 18 April 2011 at 1:28pm | IP Logged

Thank you to the NL team for your immense hardwork. Clap

Sia

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-radhika5radev_fan

blokes

Goldie

blokes

Posted: 18 April 2011 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
wow- what hard work- sadly it will take me a long time to sit and vote and make up my mind- frankly I hate these kinds of contest as I will have to "Choose"- So here is my faisla- I love the show and the actors in it.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

radhika5Devika.radev_fansia_lovely

-Shankar-

IF-Rockerz

-Shankar-

Posted: 18 April 2011 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
Wow... the thread looks awesome Sia!
Great job!
also, plz vote! the more the merrier.

radev_fansia_lovelykarishma23

devina22

IF-Rockerz

devina22

Posted: 18 April 2011 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
boy!! thats a lot work you put into
now iam being very lazy
if there was a form where all one does is put a check mark
and fill in the blank-------------it would great
thanks

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

radev_fansia_lovely

ashna26

IF-Sizzlerz

ashna26

Posted: 19 April 2011 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Thanks will vote soon. Nice work Clap all!

radev_fansia_lovely

RADEV1000

Goldie

RADEV1000

Posted: 19 April 2011 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Sia i appreciate ur hard work..... will vote on a holiday..... probably on commin sunday..

radev_fansia_lovely

sia_lovely

IF-Rockerz

sia_lovely

Posted: 19 April 2011 at 9:42am | IP Logged

Hey guys comeon, dont feel lazy........Disapprove Pls do Vote. NL Team is working hard for you all......but without your support it wont happen. 

@Blokes: Yup, i respect your view dear.Smile

@Shankar: Yes! Agree.............The more the merrier!! Big smile Dancing

@Devina: Umm.......You mean you want nominations for all categories? Okie.......we will think on that.......but this time, you would have to fill the form only. Please......no.....no........dont feel lazy....... vote.........vote.

@Ashna: Thanks dear. Would be waiting.

@Radev1000: Its fine dear. Would be waiting for your votes. 

-Swetha-radev_fankarishma23

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.