Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sameeha786 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

A Maaneet Tale

Prologue

I fiddled with the CD in my car and forwarded it to my favourite song and started singing along with it. Today is going to be the best day of my life because I'm going to propose to her. To Sameera.

Sameera is the most amazing person I have ever met. She gave me a reason to live after my family died in a plane accident. She gave me a reason to enjoy life.

And now, I shall propose to her and take her to Khurana Mansion.

I smiled as I stopped in front of Sameera's flat. I was finally here. I was so excited, I could scream, and laugh.

I locked the car and then headed walked up to the door of the building. I furrowed my brows as I found it open. I shrugged and then climbed at the stairs, heading towards her her flat. I furrowed my brows again and found that her door was open as well. I shrugged once again and stepped inside her flat, feeling the box in my pocket which had the beautiful ring I had bought for her. I took a deep breath and walked towards her bedroom.

But then I heard voices.

I didn't know where it was coming from. But I knew it was coming from the bedroom. It was a voice of a man, and the familar voice of Sameera. Knowing it was rude, I still peeked inside her bedroom and I gasped when I saw that she was kissing...

Kissing another man.

Sameera: "You know how much I love you, honey" she cooed

Guy: "Then why are you always... Always with that man?" a deep voice growled

Sameera: "To get money of course. I'm still waiting for the day he will propose me. And the day I will marry him. I can get his money, his wealth, his everything. And I promise, as soon as I get it I will get out of there. After that, we'll be RICH"

The engagement box I held in my hand dropped to the floor as I took it all in. This can't be happening to me. There has to be some other logical explanation for all this. I tried to think of all the explanations in my mind to take my fear away, but I came up with nothing.

And that's when I decided, that girls were useless. Selfish. Mean. Bitches.

And that's when I also decided, I will never look at girls.

Never marry.

Never fall in love.

Chapter 1

This was it.

I stood outside the big building and read the big lettering.

Khurana Constructions.

I swear, I had probably went around the whole of Delhi looking for a job but I got rejected before I even had the chance to speak.

Even though my feet and legs were aching from walking around the huge city, even though I felt completely useless and worthless, even though I felt my cheeks burn from everyone staring at me as they went by, I decided to give this one a go.

I was going to be brave.

I walked up to the doorstep and the doors immediately slid away from each other, allowing me to walk in.

I walked in, and looked around myself. I felt other workers staring at me. I saw people wrinkle their noses at the sight of me but I didn't care. It was the job that mattered. Not how I dressed.

I stood in the middle of the huge room of workers, feeling completely stupid. But I felt somebody tap my shoulder. I turned around and saw a nice looking man with glasses. He looked a bit nerdy but...

"C-c-can I help you ma'am?" he said and laughed a very quirkly laugh

Geet: "I heard you were looking for a job. I want to apply..."

"I'm not the b-b-boss of this place. You should see the b-b-boss if you want to apply for a job. His c-c-cabin is to the left. By the way, I'm Adi" he said and held out his hand to shake mines.

Adi, is probably the nicest person I have ever met in my whole experience of Delhi. I smiled and shook his hand. He excused himself and let me to it. I took another deep breath, and walked up to the door of his cabin. I knocked.

"Come in" came a very firm reply from the other end of the door that was seperating me. I pushed the door and I stepped inside his cabin. I looked around myself and I immediately knew that he didn't like bright colours.

As my eyes settled to his, I saw him looking at me up and down. I blinked and stared back at him as well. He was... good looking.

"Who are you? Why are you here? Sit down, and explain" he said in a very formal, deep tone.

I sat down on the chair and took a deep breath.

Geet: "I'm... I'm Geet Handa. And I'm here to apply for a job if you have one available. Here is my experience" I said and handed over the file that I was carrying around with me all day.

He opened the file and then turned the pages as he read it.

"Your not fit for this job" he said and handed the file back over to me.

I felt like banging the table now. I felt tears prick my eyes as I stood up from the chair and prepared to walk out of the room with a dramatic exit. But the guy stopped me.

"I know something you can do" I heard him say

I turned around and saw him smirking at me. He gestured to the chair and I sat back down.

I waited for an explanation but I saw him looking somewhere else. I looked behind myself and saw him looking at some girl outside the window. She was talking with Adi. She was really beautiful. I looked back at Sir.

He looked back at me and then leaned towards me.

"You can work here as my secretary. But there's a condition"

Geet: "What condition?" I said

"Make that woman over there, jealous" he whispered as if someone will hear us

I looked behind myself again and looked at the beautiful woman talking with Adi. I looked back at Sir again.

Geet: "Why?" I asked

"No questions. Just do as your told. Got it?" he said

I nodded. At least I got a job.

"She's coming this way. Come here" he said and took my hand. I stood up, face to face with him. I eyed him up, and down. He was definitely good-looking.

"Kiss me" he said

I widened my eyes and took a step backwards.

Geet: "What?!" I said baffled by the whole idea. The puzzles slowly fitted into my mind. That woman was probably his ex girlfriend and now he wants to make her jealous. For goodness sake. This was like working as a prostitute.

Geet: "She was your girlfriend wasn't she?" I said and smirked. I could hear the click clock of her heels becoming louder.

"Just kiss me! Do as your told!" he said angrily

Geet: "I'm not going to do any of this wo --"

But before I could even argue with him, he grabbed my waist with one hand and pulled me closer to him. I pounded on his chest but with his other hand, he grabbed my hands and twisted them behind my back.

Geet: "Leave me alone!" I said in pain

He pulled me even closer, and then he dipped me. I gasped.

And he kissed me.

I was in pain, and pleasure. His kiss was something like dancing in heaven but I ignored all that and didn't respond to the kiss. I could feel my wrists throb in pain.

"Maan! How dare you kiss that low-class girl!" the woman yelled in a high pitched tone.

Oh so his name was Maan. That name suited him.

He broke the kiss and he made me stand back up. I eyed the woman up and down. She was really beautiful. How did Maan Sir break up with her?

"You! Come here" she said and pointed at me. She strutted towards me but Maan Sir hid me behind his back.

Maan: "Just get out of here Sameera! She's my girlfriend and if you have a problem with that then your just going to have to deal with it!" he yelled angrily

I pressed my lips in anger. Girlfriend. He ALREADY announced me as his girlfriend? I didn't even say yes to this whole thing.

I peeked out from Maan Sir's shoulder and saw her press her lips and walk out. I breathed a sigh of relief. Now i'll just walk out of here and quit --

Maan: "Don't you dare think of quitting" he said and pushed me out from behind him. He looked at me, and then he pushed me away from him as if I was some filthy looking rat.

Geet: "You can't force me to do this, sir" I said in a confident voice. I bent down to pick up the file which was on the floor but with his foot, he pushed it away.

I stood back up.

Maan: "Shut up. I'll pay you a good amount"

I shook my head, disgusted with this whole idea.

He dangerously glared at me.

Geet: "Your disgusting" I said

And then he pinned me to the wall.

Maan: "So what? I. Dont. Care" he said angrily. I could see his face shaking in anger as I parted my lips in fear.

But I did need a job.

Geet: "Fine" I said

Maan: "You need to practice kissing" he said and looked at my lips, and then back at my eyes.

And he kissed me again.

This time, he forced my lips open. I was in heaven again, as he traced every inch of my mouth with his tongue.

He broke away and then sat back down on his chair and began typing on his laptop, as if nothing ever happened.

Precap: "Khana" I said in a flat tone and handed over the food to him.

And then I saw Sameera approaching our cabin again.

~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~

Isn't it a bit obvious what's gonna happen next in the precap? PLEASE hit the like button and PLEASE leave long comments! I will be updating 'My Other Half' sometime today or tomorrow 😊

EDIT: If you would like to be PMed please follow the note on Page 1. Thanks!
EDIT: I just realized I'm most liked on FF's! I'm on Hall of Fame! 😲😲😲
Thanks so much guys for reading and appreciating my FF's 😳

Edited by Sameeha786 - 13 years ago
Srabon_Dhara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Don't forget to PM me..
I am already in your buddy list
felicitysmoak. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome update
loved it loadz
cant wait 4 da next part
con soon
thanks 4 da pm
Muahhhhhhhhhhhhh
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
libra25 thumbnail
awesome beginning.....
great part.....
Tyro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
awesome update...👏

that sam..😡..only after money...

but what is she doing there?? does she work ther??😕

maan kissed her..😲..on the first meeting...😆..so this is the plan...to make her J...but y i wonder??

geet accepted the job...well she seems loke she is defo in need of job n money that comes from it...

cant wait for the next part.....update soon...
namita25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
great part...👏
I am glad Maaan broke with that sam...who was after his money....😡
OMG ...Maan kissed Geet....me loving it.....😆
so he wants Geet to act as his GF to make sam jealous.
n BTW I am not receiving PM's of your FF's...
😭
plz don't forget to PM me next time....😳
can't wait for the next part....😳Edited by namita25 - 13 years ago
nazsij thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
heheheheheheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee job keliye geyi thi jo b ke saath ek bf free me mila hahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.loved it.....
punjabi.princes thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
awesome part
poor geet.. she had no choice
i have a feeling love will come soon
con't soon!
seemamary thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Nice update,plsssssssssssssss continue soon.
anaum91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
just luvd it!!! Amazing update.....keep up d good work n do cont soon