Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi
Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

India-Forums

written updaters plz.........

shobrakapooor IF-Rockerz
shobrakapooor
shobrakapooor

Posted: 18 April 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
updaters plz post the written update. its very difficult for me to wait till 12 in the night for the update. i know it'll be a tough task to post update quickly but plz post it early. its my request. in my place cb episodes are slow so im waitin for d update.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nika07v3gradev09

sigrid IF-Rockerz
sigrid
sigrid

Posted: 18 April 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Please be patient all the updaters are taking time out of due busy schedule to provide us with beautiful written update, so understand.....

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Nika07RADEV1000v3gradev09Smiley-786TilashiniVishakha_Sakhikinara17

kinara17 IF-Sizzlerz
kinara17
kinara17

Posted: 18 April 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shobrakapooor

updaters plz post the written update. its very difficult for me to wait till 12 in the night for the update. i know it'll be a tough task to post update quickly but plz post it early. its my request. in my place cb episodes are slow so im waitin for d update.
listen dear every one has their own bz life beside updating ..just wait ..they will do that as possible as they can and they do that always....and u should not request this kind of thing at all..just wait patiently..update is not that ez at all..they are best in the forum..and they do their best job... thanks them instead of  rush and push them ok...Big smile

Edited by Kinara2 - 18 April 2011 at 10:49am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

viprakshiVishakha_Sakhi

Tilashini IF-Sizzlerz
Tilashini
Tilashini

Posted: 18 April 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
well i know wat is it like...trust me... its isnt tat easy to listen carefully and write the update in details n we also need time to correct it and giv u guys the best...Wink

Edited by Tilashini - 18 April 2011 at 10:48am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vishakha_Sakhi

shobrakapooor IF-Rockerz
shobrakapooor
shobrakapooor

Posted: 18 April 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tilashini

well i know wat is it like...trust me... its isnt tat easy to listen carefully and write the update in details n we also need time to correct it and giv u guys the best...Wink
ok. i can understand.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index