Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

written updaters plz.........

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

shobrakapooor

IF-Rockerz

shobrakapooor

Posted: 18 April 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
updaters plz post the written update. its very difficult for me to wait till 12 in the night for the update. i know it'll be a tough task to post update quickly but plz post it early. its my request. in my place cb episodes are slow so im waitin for d update.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nika07v3gradev09

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "written updaters plz........." in Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sigrid

IF-Rockerz

sigrid

Posted: 18 April 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Please be patient all the updaters are taking time out of due busy schedule to provide us with beautiful written update, so understand.....

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Nika07RADEV1000v3gradev09radev_fanTilashiniVishakha_Sakhikinara17

kinara17

IF-Sizzlerz

kinara17

Posted: 18 April 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shobrakapooor

updaters plz post the written update. its very difficult for me to wait till 12 in the night for the update. i know it'll be a tough task to post update quickly but plz post it early. its my request. in my place cb episodes are slow so im waitin for d update.
listen dear every one has their own bz life beside updating ..just wait ..they will do that as possible as they can and they do that always....and u should not request this kind of thing at all..just wait patiently..update is not that ez at all..they are best in the forum..and they do their best job... thanks them instead of  rush and push them ok...Big smile

Edited by Kinara2 - 18 April 2011 at 10:49am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

viprakshiVishakha_Sakhi

Tilashini

IF-Rockerz

Tilashini

Posted: 18 April 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
well i know wat is it like...trust me... its isnt tat easy to listen carefully and write the update in details n we also need time to correct it and giv u guys the best...Wink

Edited by Tilashini - 18 April 2011 at 10:48am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vishakha_Sakhi

shobrakapooor

IF-Rockerz

shobrakapooor

Posted: 18 April 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tilashini

well i know wat is it like...trust me... its isnt tat easy to listen carefully and write the update in details n we also need time to correct it and giv u guys the best...Wink
ok. i can understand.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.