Sports/Cricket

*|Happy Birthday Sachin Tendulkar!|* (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 15

Cutiepie Rani

IF-Stunnerz

Cutiepie Rani

Posted: 23 April 2011 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
4/24/11 - without him there is no life to cricket. he couldn't have asked for a better birthday gift than what God bestowed upon him earlier this month! today as he celebrates another year, we just want to pray for his success! as the saying goes "if cricket is a religion, SACHIN is the GOD! ? here's wishing the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar, a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY! ?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mygaby-Mayu-tomnjerry2

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*|Happy Birthday Sachin Tendulkar!|* (Page 6)" in Sports/Cricket forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

manzanas_asadas

Goldie

manzanas_asadas

Posted: 23 April 2011 at 5:58pm | IP Logged
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE ONE AND ONLY MR SACHIN TENDULKAR. Without him, Indian cricket would not have gotten the name it has. It sounds cliche, but it is TRUE.  He gave us the fame by playing his game, and asked for nothing else, but support. This guy is truly amazing. He's humble ,he's polite, he's diligent, he's nothing but the best. Since he's the best, what better name to give him other than the GOD OF CRICKET? 

I am so happy that this is going to be the most remarkable year of his life. Every day we read about the victory, we still feel overjoyed, and he has played a MAJOR role in the victory. It was BECAUSE of him that the players were so motivated and inspired.They all wanted to win it for HIM and he used to individually go and cheer them in the dressing room before any one of them were going to play. He's been in an inspiration to the billions of Indians living around the world and still is. GOD BLESS YOU, my hero. May you live a life of prosperity and happiness always!You make us proud to be an Indian! :D EACH ONE OF US LOVES YOU AND WILL SUPPORT YOU FOREVER! :D

CHAK DE SACHIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Priyanka_AAIICH - 23 April 2011 at 6:00pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mygaby-Mayu-Cutiepie Ranitomnjerry2

Noor_Ul_Ain

Noor_Ul_Ain

Posted: 23 April 2011 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Sachin!! May Allah always bless you and shower all his blessings upon you! Ameen!

mygaby-Mayu-tomnjerry2

tomnjerry2

IF-Addictz

tomnjerry2

Posted: 23 April 2011 at 9:54pm | IP Logged

Happy Birthday the Master blaster Sachin Tendulkar ... Party

May Allah bless him... :D

Keep--------------Smiling !!! Smile

Noor_Ul_Ainmygaby-Mayu-

aa123.80

IF-Sizzlerz

aa123.80

Posted: 23 April 2011 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
Sachinnn!! Happyyy Birthdayyy!!! Hug

Words always fail me when I have to say anything about him. For me, he's the GOD. That' all I can say. He's an inspiration, he inspires us not  only to give everything to what we do, to work hard, to have determination and passion to achieve the best, but also be humble and good human beings.
Having achieved practically all milestones, he remains extremely down-to-earth. He's incomparable and truly the genius. He defines cricket, he defines brilliance. He is and will always be the pride of the nation and will be remembered always as the best.

His dedication is something that is amazing. A 22 year long career, and he's still at the top. That only goes to say how much he loves his game, and how much will he has for the game. Injuries, criticism, nothing could keep him from going strong, cause he wanted it. Despite everything, he kept going, and he's the only cricketer who's the best in every form of the game. Tests, ODIs, T20, he's the master of all.

Sachin, we love you. I love you. Hug I'm just so lucky that I'm your fan. You make us proud each day.

Noor_Ul_Ainmygaby-Mayu-

mygaby

IF-Dazzler

mygaby

Posted: 24 April 2011 at 12:36am | IP Logged
happy birthday sachin.

1 wish of my life i.e. to see you live ...plz sometime come to our country.

love u more than that i respect sachin .

may god bless u

happy birthday to u

aap jiyo hajaro saal

aap khelo hajaro saal

Edited by anmolsuman - 24 April 2011 at 12:55am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mayu-

tejeshec

IF-Rockerz

tejeshec

Posted: 24 April 2011 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Sachin God Tendulkar, may god bless with you many more years of cricket and may you keep entertaining us like you have been doing for the past 23 years..Love you...i can't express in words how much I admire you both as an individual and a cricketer...Proud to be born during the Sachin Tendulkar era...

Loads of luv and luck...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mayu-

rs12345

IF-Stunnerz

rs12345

Posted: 24 April 2011 at 12:53am | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Sachin Party 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mygaby-Mayu-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top