IF-Sizzlerz

-Mayu-

Posted: 18 April 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged
*|Happy Birthday To The God Of Cricket!|*

A very Happy Birthday

*Jhaapppiyyyaaannnnnnn*

24th April- The Date Is So Special!

~|He Came; He Saw; He Conquered|~

On this day; the God of Cricket was born! The man who gave the Indian cricket a new dimension; a new status; lifted the spirits of a billion heart!

He is none other than Sachin Ramesh Tendulkar!

Tendulkar was born in Mumbai! His mother Rajni worked in the insurance industry, and his father Ramesh Tendulkar, a Marathi novelist. Tendulkar's elder brother Ajit encouraged him to play cricket. Tendulkar has two other siblings: a brother Nitin, and sister Savita.
Tendulkar attended Sharadashram Vidyamandir (High School), where he began his cricketing career under the guidance of his coach and mentor, Ramakant Achrekar. During his school days he attended the MRF Pace Foundation to train as a fast bowler, but Australian fast bowler Dennis Lillee, who took a world record 355 Test wickets, was unimpressed, suggesting that Tendulkar focus on his batting instead.

At the tender age of 16; this young lad made his debut against Pakistan; and till date is entertaining us with his classical shots; the breath taking catches and the indefinable fielding! He won not only the Hearts of the crazy Indian fanatics; but every single cricket lover was and is his fan today!

The greatest batsman born today will never be born again! There are many who in the near future may be able to go past his records; but the devotion to his game; his class; his stature and the standard of the game shall remain unchanged! He shall always be remembered as a Cricketing Legend!

There is a saying that goes:
Winners Never Quit; Quitters Never Win!

It aptly fits Sachin Tendulkar; the Man who never bowed out of his side. Even after a string of failures; he struggled; fought and was back in form; only to enthrall us all the more! To keep the spirit of cricket and sportsmanship alive!
The man who rules the hearts of Cricket fans all over the world; whose name carries class; elegance; glamour; glitz yet the Man is the most humble, down to earth human being you will ever encounter!

He said in an interview: "When I was young, I would practice for hours on end in the nets. If I became exhausted, Achrekar my coach would put a one-rupee coin on the top of the stumps, and the bowler who dismissed me would get the coin. If I passed the whole session without getting dismissed, the coach would give me the coin. I now consider the 13 coins I won then as some of my most prized possessions."

The Man he is, not me alone but the whole nation salutes this Man! A Man whose cap is full of winning feathers; but the hunger he has to win many more tournaments is unaccountable! The passion; the love he has for his game shall always remain unparalleled!

Happy Birthday Sachin!
I wish you simple pleasures in life!
Evergreen Happiness!
A truly beautiful future!
And I wish you the beginning of another wonderful year in life
Most of all I wish you a Happy Birthday full of smiles and cheers!!

Love And Luck Always!
Mayuuuuuuuu

The following 65 member(s) liked the above post:

AahaanawankernavyanitajSkye.cricketfan1kavya-kaabarzSpotahsimashiropa_Ananya_anju011-Ramya-samruthablissfullsindu_gurtimygabyanizor--AROMAL--maha2usSofia.natashuAfflatus.ScatteredCastleblack_hazexx-Rai-xxChandni.Savvy-Aastha_Mohit-hindu4lyf--Sia--eternity_of_luvradtanonymous7EAREYEEnigma.-Prithi---Neelanjana--mango-Preeti-Nishtharashi85shamilsanwswan20romiosugar1ssdtvgojan-Rinki--tellyaddict-adits7esseesseshivani9suj01poojahandaDoNotMind-x-Reshu-x-_Meena_mishti_17P.Kamaljit.Sean-MamuKiBhanji-serendipity.Cutiepie Ranisafeplacetolandprerna4rishavtomnjerry2Nikki_Titli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*|Happy Birthday Sachin Tendulkar!|*" in Sports/Cricket forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Mayu-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Mayu-

Posted: 18 April 2011 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Quotes On Sachin Tendulkar

Shane Warne: 
"Sachin Tendulkar is, in my time, the best player without doubt - daylight second, Brian Lara third."

Viv Richards: 
He is 99.5% Perfect.. I'll pay to watch him play. I think he is marvellous. I think he will fit in whatever category of Cricket that has been played or will be played, from the first ball that has ever been bowled to the last ball that's going to be. He can play in any era and at any level.

Sir Don Bradman: 
I saw him playing on television and was struck by his technique, so I asked my wife to come look at him. Now I never saw myself play, but I feel that this player is playing much the same as I used to play, and she looked at him on Television and said yes, there is a similarity between the two...hi compactness, technique, stroke production... it all seemed to gel! in reference to Sachin Tendulkar.

Mark Taylor: 
We did not lose to a team called India...we lost to a man called Sachin. 

Brain Lara: 
Sachin is a genius, I am a mere mortal! 

Steve Waugh: 
There is no shame losing to such a great player (sachin).

Edited by -Mayu- - 18 April 2011 at 9:41am

The following 38 member(s) liked the above post:

kavya-kaabarzahsimashiropa_Ananya_anju011--AROMAL--blissfullmygabyScatteredCastlexx-Rai-xxblack_haze-Prithi-anonymous7--Neelanjana---Aastha_Mohit-hindu4lyfSavvy-Preeti-rashi85shamil-tellyaddict-shivani9ssdtvgojanromiosugar1poojahanda.Juhi.-Rinki-suj01-x-Reshu-x-_Meena_mishti_17DoNotMindP.Kamaljit.SeanCutiepie Ranisafeplacetolandserendipity.tomnjerry2Nikki_Titli

sindu_gurti

IF-Dazzler

sindu_gurti

Posted: 18 April 2011 at 9:40am | IP Logged
i love tendulkar...even today i see cricket just because of him...more than a cricketer i love him as a human being., i adore his priciples and smplicity...we are all gifted to be born in the era where sachin lives....i totally salute him for whatever he is..... Smile

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

ahsimasamruthaScatteredCastle--Neelanjana--Savvyhindu4lyfshamilrashi85shivani9-Mayu--x-Reshu-x-tomnjerry2

.Kiran.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Kiran.

Posted: 18 April 2011 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Happy Birthday In advance Sachin!! lOve you so much && We r proud of you!! May God Bless You && May all ur wishes and Dreams come true!!! U r really a "GOD OF CRICKET" & I'm so thankful to God for sending you on this earth && that too as an Indian!! U r truly an amazing human being and best cricketer ever!! lOve ya loads!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ahsimaScatteredCastlesindu_gurti--Neelanjana--Savvyshivani9rashi85-Mayu-

*Dakoo_Minzy*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Dakoo_Minzy*

Posted: 18 April 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Happyy B'day Sachin!! Hug

ahsimasindu_gurtiScatteredCastleSavvy--Neelanjana--shivani9-Mayu-tomnjerry2

GoGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

GoGreen

Posted: 18 April 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Sachin.

Deccan Chargers r planning to celebrate Sachin birthday in HYD on a grand scale...He is going to cut 39 kgs cake on his Big Day.

Edited by GoGreen - 18 April 2011 at 10:29am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

ahsimasindu_gurtiScatteredCastleSavvy--Neelanjana--esseesseshivani9-Rinki--Mayu--x-Reshu-x-tomnjerry2

Nishtha

IF-Veteran Member

Nishtha

--

Posted: 18 April 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Many Happy Returns of the day...to the God of Cricket..

HugSachin Ramesh Tendulkar.Hug

@PS: his bday is on 24th april...but we can always...celegarte from a week before.Smile

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ahsimasindu_gurtiScatteredCastle--AROMAL--Savvy--Neelanjana---Mayu-shivani9tomnjerry2

Skye.

Skye.

Posted: 18 April 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Many Many Many Returns of the Day Sachin! You truley are the God of Cricket!! Not only the best cricketer ever but a great human being too!! x

ahsimasindu_gurtiScatteredCastleSavvy--Neelanjana---Mayu-shivani9tomnjerry2

Post Reply New Post

Go to top