Writers Corner

Those Facebook Quizzes [One-Shot] (Page 14)

Post Reply New Post

Page 14 of 15

--ANGEL--

IF-Dazzler

--ANGEL--

Posted: 24 June 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
well i accidently landed on ur OS...and i thank god 4 it...it was so beautiful...it was so close to reality...i guess it describes a girls feelings in some point of time in her life...thanku 4 such a wonderful OS...if u plan to write such OS ever in the future then do pm me plz

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nascoFragranceOfLove

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Those Facebook Quizzes [One-Shot] (Page 14)" in Writers Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

she_ratchet

IF-Rockerz

she_ratchet

Posted: 24 June 2011 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
WOW!! Beautifully written dear. This is amazing! I loved this OS. It's very nice!! Heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FragranceOfLove

FragranceOfLove

IF-Sizzlerz

FragranceOfLove

Posted: 25 June 2011 at 4:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mrs.luvjaysean

WOW!! Beautifully written dear. This is amazing! I loved this OS. It's very nice!! Heart

Thanks for loving it...

I am happy that you think that it is written beautifully :)

Thanks a ton <3

she_ratchet

FragranceOfLove

IF-Sizzlerz

FragranceOfLove

Posted: 25 June 2011 at 4:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --ANGEL--

well i accidently landed on ur OS...and i thank god 4 it...Aww...that's so sweet of you to say...it was so beautiful..Thank you <3 .it was so close to reality..I am very happy that you could relate it with reality...i love when my readers or friends are able to do so....i guess it describes a girls feelings in some point of time in her life. Thank you :) I am glad that you think so....thanku 4 such a wonderful OS..Aww...that's terribly sweet of you to say....if u plan to write such OS ever in the future then do pm me plz Sure..i would surely and gladly PM you :)

And yeah, these are two one-shots of mine..which revolve around the same thing :Unrequited feelings :)

Check them if you ever get time :)

- Mahak

Originally posted by ...Mahak...

Besides Me...[OneShot]
[Mayank & Nupur]

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1495243

This is about the unexpressed feeling. Yeah, love. This one-shot is about realization of love. The setting is of a free period in class. Her partner is absent and she is feeling damn bored.

When she gets some boy as her partner and talks to him, she sees her x-best friend. She realizes that she missed him. When she starts talking to some other boy and the boy starts getting too close for her comfort, he comes there. And she realizes that he still could read her eyes.

Sitting next to him, she feels a whirlwind of emotions. She feels for him, and now its time that she understood it. Although she regrets loosing her best friend in him, she realizes that she was always in love with him.

She was an anti-love girl, and he was hopeless romantic. She always used to ask him various questions, questions regarding the existence of love. But later she herself finds the answers to those questions, and realizes about her feelings for him.
In front of others, he was besides her, but only she knew how far he was from her.

I personally love this one-shot of mine.

Just A Fling...??? [OneShot] [Mayank & Nupur]

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1552126

This is just an extract. A simple piece of one-shot. The girl is caught between her growing feelings for some boy and her morals. She is confused about her feelings.

She doesn't know why she feels attracted to him. Although she admits that she has started feeling something for him, she doesn't wants to feel for him. She is caught between her feelings for this boy and the expectations of her parents.

It is a fling. It's just a fling, which would pass away with time. It can't be more than a fling. But then, why does her heart react so strongly around him? Why can she sense his presence? Why does she feel different around him? Why does she love looking at his back? Why does she stare at him, when he is not looking?

It's just a fling for her. It has to be a fling only. It was supposed to be a fling only. But who knows? But her feelings have grown. Maybe'I love this one-shot of mine too. This was my first one-shot which dealt which such delicate realizations.

--ANGEL--

.rumki.

IF-Rockerz

.rumki.

Posted: 01 July 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
amazing os mahak
loved it

FragranceOfLove

dreamyworld

Goldie

dreamyworld

Posted: 06 July 2011 at 6:48am | IP Logged
WOW u were amazing...!!
thnx fr d pm

love
komal

FragranceOfLove

FragranceOfLove

IF-Sizzlerz

FragranceOfLove

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 2:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .rumki.

amazing os mahak
loved it

Thanks for loving it...

I am happy that you think that it is amazing :)

Thanks a ton <3

FragranceOfLove

IF-Sizzlerz

FragranceOfLove

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 2:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by thithutop14

WOW u were amazing...!!
thnx fr d pm

love
komal

Thanks for loving it...

I am happy that you think that it is amazing :)

Thanks a ton <3

Post Reply New Post

Go to top