Writers Corner

Those Facebook Quizzes [One-Shot] (Page 12)

Post Reply New Post

Page 12 of 15

FragranceOfLove

IF-Sizzlerz

FragranceOfLove

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ecstasy-

Originally posted by ...Mahak...

Originally posted by -Ecstasy-

*I likey this* <3 Thanks Chandu :) Welcome.. (: :)
The touch of reality you'd given to it was best at its' place...Aah...i am so glad for that :) em getting acquainted with your writing I am happy that you are <3 Um. (: <3 <3 and i acknowledged your amateur writing skills are awesome Thank u :) Anytime. and are improving by bits. :) I love to improve. You must have noticed that no two FFs of mine are written in same style. I love to play and invent new styles of writing :) Love you <3 Improvisation doesn't need a complete make over, you can always continue some style of writing and improve it so that some more entice is getting added to it gradually. (: Yeah, i know...still i love playing with different styles at the same time :) Em glad you invent new styles so often but then do continue one style for a certain period, I'd like to acknowledge the difference you'll make regarding same style. Sure...do point on to me :)*Chuckles* (; Love you too. <33 <3 <3 <3

Love,
chandana <33

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Those Facebook Quizzes [One-Shot] (Page 12)" in Writers Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

FragranceOfLove

IF-Sizzlerz

FragranceOfLove

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mayurg2010

Oh hello ji,
That was a very cute one and to be precise it connects reality...
Most of the teenage girls face this...
I have seen 2 to 3 of my friends being in the same condition...LOL I use to laugh in my mind when they were so impatient to go and talk to their guy... But after that i realized that they were not just passing time but they are really serious about it and i only wished them luck in my heart...
Sorry for the speech and its a beautiful piece of work...

I am glad that you find it beautiful.

I am so glad that you think that it is realistic.

It makes me feel ecstatic to think that i am not the only one who thinks that these things do exist.

As a writer, i love when my readers have a smile on their faces while reading my one-shots or FFs or SSs etc. It makes me happy.

Thanks a ton :)

And please, no need to say sorry...i just love it...

FragranceOfLove

IF-Sizzlerz

FragranceOfLove

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aishar

Nyc :)

I am glad that you find it nice :)

FragranceOfLove

IF-Sizzlerz

FragranceOfLove

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by love.mayurarti

beautiful os
n realistic too

It makes me feel ecstatic to think that i am not the only one who thinks that these things do exist.

As a writer, i love when my readers have a smile on their faces while reading my one-shots or FFs or SSs etc. It makes me happy.

FragranceOfLove

IF-Sizzlerz

FragranceOfLove

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by drfizaahmed

B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L

FragranceOfLove

IF-Sizzlerz

FragranceOfLove

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AngelArTi1988

hey mahak... hws u been? it's such a long tym again... :o hope u r doing grt n rocking too.. :)

abt dis os..wow..dis is so vry true to lyf...a commoner's sojourn... loved it thoroughly! <3

kp doing d gr8 work dr.. <3 god bless! :)

I am fine...how have u been? Yup..i am doing fine..what about you?

FragranceOfLove

IF-Sizzlerz

FragranceOfLove

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aish_punk

hey mahak..this was so cutee :)

this kind of reminded me of my own life Embarrassed not that im in love or anything :P

i don't usually take FB quizzes, but whenever i do, i hardly publish the results,lol.

i can understand her situation..she sees him everyday, loves everything about him, and just his presence makes her feel so good. she was blushing so much when he complimented her. aww!

but she doesn't want to tell him..she's waiting for him to. i can understand. but she should tell him before its too late..

nice title!

thnx 4 d pm
do write more

Even i don't publish half of my results :P

FragranceOfLove

IF-Sizzlerz

FragranceOfLove

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nupur_Sharma

Wow yaar...its such a cute lil OS.Embarrassed If only that guy wud notice wat cud b seen plainly in the girl's eyes...eyes speak a lot n from the kinda character sketch u hav made of the girl, em sure her eyes r damn expressiveDay Dreaming...gawd!! guys can b so dumb!!LOL
All in all, this OS rocked...its beautiful.HeartClap

I am glad that you find it cute di..

Yup, the girl speaks with her eyes... *Same with me*

Yup...guys are too dumb...

Thanks for thinking that it was beautiful...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top