Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
deepika is more overrated than sonam for sure!
Urmila, Tabu, Vidya are not underrated by any means. And Bipasha, Kareena and Preity are not exactly overrated in the acting department.
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
when is Raveena underrated??? she did gazillions of movies in the 90's she was quiet popular in her time..

Konkona is underrated.. Kangana is underrated.. Vidya is underrated

Kat, Deepika, Sonam, ASH, almost every heroin today is ridiculously over rated..
MeghaSRKLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
sonam is definitely the most overrated actress ever

in fact in my books she is not even a rated actress..period.

tabu is underrated i agree.
vidya is being noticed so i dont know why she would be considered underrated.

sorry but urmila & raveena are underrated for a reason..well i feel so anyway 😆
their acting is....meh 🤔
maybe its cos i havent seen a strong performance from them that is memorable

aish is overrated too. its cos she's really beautiful 😆
seriously, she chooses films or is chosen for films where she is the regal type lady

i agree with ppl when they are asked is aish a good actress & they ignore it & go, she is really pretty
Shipra_S thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Preity and Ash are good actresses according to me. Although i don't like Ash off screen at all, but i can't deny the fact that she is a good actress.
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
Neither of them are underrated or overrated.Urmilla,Tabu,Vidya are good actress and everyone will admit that.And Urmila got award for Bhoot.Tabu and Vidya also got critical acclaims.

How are Sonam,Preity,Ash,kat overrated actress?Even their craziest fans will admit that they are not brilliant actress.Their fans love them for their charm.And they are able to connect to audience.

The thing is that despite being a good actress Tabu,Urmila and Vidya are not popular.so we call them underrated.But it is also true that they do not have the ability to attrct audience.So it is justified.
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
urmila, raveena and tabu..are gr8 actors..better than these newbie.
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: mj_applehead

vidya is not under rated...quite over rated especially now after NOKJ.in the last 2 years she did ishqiya n paa n she got every award out there for those 2 films.how is she under rated?tabu also...she got national awards for some of her acclaimed performances.she has never been famous for her commercial appeal.

raveena never did anything credible in the 90's other than the usual masala films with govinda n david dhawan.only 2-3 serious films she did n got a national award for daman.i dont consider raveena under rated.she aint gettin films now a days but she got her due when she did credible work.

and add deepika to ur over rated list.

Agree about Vidya and Tabu. Raveena really don't know anything about her since she is not from my generation of actresses.
mysticgoryfilms thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Manisha is underrated. Well, even if she doesn't do films anymore, I feel she wasn't much popular in the 90s either despite giving great performances.
LEO88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i wonder where is deepu n priyanka froem the overrated list ...